Camera shootout: Galaxy S21 Ultra camera vs real cameras including the Fujifilm X-T4

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 7 авг 2024
  • Every year phone makers release what they consider to be a "revolutionary new photographic experience". How far have phone cameras really come, and can they stand up to real cameras with lenses bigger than entire phones? Join me while I walk you through a few photos I took to see how close we've come.
    The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has an insane 108mp main camera and a telephoto lens that can get out to 240mm equivalent. The Samsung Galaxy S6 was the flagship years ago with a 16mp Samsung made sensor that aimed to do it all. The Panasonic Lumix ZS100 is a high end point and shoot zoom camera that has a 1 inch sensor and can reach out to 250mm equivalent with a brighter aperture than the ZS200 that replaced it has. Finally the Fujifilm X-T4, a hybrid photo/video powerhouse that rocks Fuji colors and a 26mp X-Trans sensor, along with the XF 35 f2, the XF 16-80 f4, and the XC 50-230. Computational photography vs large lenses and sensor.
    Follow me on my social networks
    Instagram: / adultshavetoystoo
    Twitter: / toys_too
    00:00 Intro
    01:07 What are we looking at?
    02:22 The contenders
    02:50 The sensors
    05:15 The lenses
    08:12 The photos
  • НаукаНаука

Комментарии • 144

• @ShauriePvs
    @ShauriePvs 3 года назад +21

This is the most detailed and informative camera comparison I have ever seen.. Please continue videos like this in future and well comparing flagship phone of present, past, and DSLR.. Thank you

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  3 года назад +1

Thank you so much, I'm happy you like the format. I am planning something else like this in the future. Possibly something similar with video quality as well.

• @Muffincakeswithsugar
    @Muffincakeswithsugar 3 года назад +8

Great video. I really love how you included the ancient Galaxy S6 just for comparison and perspective

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I'm happy you liked that inclusion even if it hurts calling that ancient, lol. My first smartphone was the Treo 650.

• @leonardocabrera468
    @leonardocabrera468 2 года назад +3

Finally someone who really makes a good camera review, no one compares cameras zooming in, I think thats where you really notice the differencw

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  2 года назад

Thanks you! I try to not put too much value in pixel peeping, but it does have some value

• @Askaly
    @Askaly 2 года назад +1

This is the most in depth video ive seen on this matter, great job!

• @kryptonkx-personaluse-3826
    @kryptonkx-personaluse-3826 2 года назад +3

Omg man, really like your way of presenting such things, soo professional but still fun to watch. Keep these coming! Just subscribed. Also, I’m so impressed of s6.

• @canalandrecuritiba
    @canalandrecuritiba 2 года назад +1

Amazing - nice job with the sound/mic and speech. :)

• @spaceyone1
    @spaceyone1 3 года назад +1

Good Video, I liked the comparisons. gave it a thumbs up. Hope your channel grows.

• @efferus
    @efferus 3 года назад +5

Very informative video, thanks for your time in sharing.

• @fahadnaem4842
    @fahadnaem4842 3 года назад +1

Man! You just nailed it. Awesome job there.
    Subbed.

• @user-xs7pb5bs9n
    @user-xs7pb5bs9n 2 года назад +1

What a great detailed comparison video!
    Thanks a lot

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  2 года назад +1

Thank you for the comment. I really do appreciate it.

• @77sven7
    @77sven7 2 года назад +1

A very good comparison! Super!

• @crazietech1984
    @crazietech1984 3 года назад +8

great comparison...in all honesty i thought most of the s21 ultra pics were the most visually appealing...i just like it better

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  3 года назад

Yeah, it's pretty amazing the phones have come far enough it becomes preference

• @Miracle_chiedoze
    @Miracle_chiedoze 3 года назад +1

Your video quality is fantastic, very audible voice and nice video over all, very nice content

• @pauljackson2436
    @pauljackson2436 Год назад +1

This was perfect!. I head overseas this weekend and are in two minds if I buy the Lumix travel camera or just use my Samsung S21. I don't want to carry my normal camera kit around Spain and Portugal. Think if i look up some setting for the Samsung S21 camera then might stick with that. Many thanks for the video

• @pramudithawalimadagedara3430
    @pramudithawalimadagedara3430 3 года назад +1

Given all the comparisons by now.....this is really gd....
    Keep up the great work ....

• @pphholz
    @pphholz 3 года назад +3

A good review - thank you!

• @ccjh0806
    @ccjh0806 3 года назад +1

Subscribed! You deserve more views and subscribers!

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Thank you so much! Feel free to share! Appreciate you so much.

• @isaquesperandio162
    @isaquesperandio162 3 года назад +2

Muito bom seu comparativo... continue fazendo este excelente trabalho.

• @lokendra1382
    @lokendra1382 3 года назад +1

Good content dear, hope your channel grow very fast.

• @vicentvanmole
    @vicentvanmole 3 года назад +1

Best comparison seen so far.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I'm glad you liked it. Took a lot of work but I'll see if I can do something similar in the future.

• @WparuSlowach
    @WparuSlowach Год назад +1

Main component of image quality is lens quality. Then is sensor. Then image processor and at the end is mpx.

• @toapyandfriends
    @toapyandfriends 2 года назад +2

😎'sweet comparison...I LOVE MY S21 ULTRA 5G CAMERA!!!😘📲🥳🥳🥳

• @georgehennen
    @georgehennen 3 года назад +1

Mkay, this is fire. This is what I wanted in a video thanks dawg. Subbed. Number 832 I think. You should try putting your stuff up on reddit

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I'm happy you liked it! I something in a similar style coming up soon hopefully. Feel free to share it wherever you think people would like to see it. I've shared on Reddit before but a lot of the subreddits don't like "self promotion"

• @LISTEDGames
    @LISTEDGames Год назад

Just to note, when you showed the S6's sensor you said 1/2.6 which is correct but in the video you wrote 1/2.3

• @carver9312
    @carver9312 3 года назад +2

Need more videos like this

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

• @carver9312
      @carver9312 3 года назад +1

@@AdultsHaveToysToo ... lol, meant to say need more videos like this. Amazing work and thanks for the content.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

@@carver9312 I was able to read between the lines, lol. I really do appreciate it.

• @toapyandfriends

😀'sweet channel name....made me subscribe!

• @Agent-si9xk
    @Agent-si9xk 3 года назад +3

Love you Samsung

• @othomsen1
    @othomsen1 3 года назад +2

Great video 😁👍... but it’s not necessarily the sensor size that determine the low light performance. It’s the pixel size and distance between them.
    A big sensor with a lot of small pixels can have a bad noise performance but great resolution.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

This is a great point, definitely does matter, though it is interesting how Samsung takes their 108MP sensor and bins the results into a 12MP image essentially.

• @othomsen1
      @othomsen1 3 года назад +1

@@AdultsHaveToysToo Yeah 👍☺️👍

• @toapyandfriends

😀'VIDEO TEST TOO!!!...
    😀'VIDEO TEST TOO!!!🥳🥳🥳

• @_robyn_
    @_robyn_ 3 года назад +2

Great effort, 👍👍
    Did you disable the scene optimiser in S21 ultra ?

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

No, it was left on for all of these. Could have influence on the end results.

• @_robyn_
      @_robyn_ 3 года назад +7

@@AdultsHaveToysToo the scene optimiser gives you Saturated and sharpened images if that's your taste.
      For more natural images turning it off makes a difference.

• @faisalsheraz8101
    @faisalsheraz8101 3 года назад +1

Nice comparison...

• @_thanu__bro_
    @_thanu__bro_ 3 года назад +9

There is update for S21
    After that update you can use 3x telephoto lens for portraits

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  3 года назад +4

Oh nice. I see that it's starting to roll out. I'll take a look at it when mine gets it.

• @_thanu__bro_
      @_thanu__bro_ 3 года назад +1

@@AdultsHaveToysToo 👍🏻

• @tommyharris5817
      @tommyharris5817 2 года назад +1

I thought it was a hardware issue so you cant change the telephoto options.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  2 года назад +2

You can now use the 3x lens for portrait mode. Still can't in pro video though.

• @DeepteshLovesTECH
    @DeepteshLovesTECH 3 года назад +1

Square Bokeh balls on the zoom lens for S21U, that's because the aperture opening is Square shaped. It's like the tricks people use to get creative bokeh balls.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Ah yeah, that does make sense. The perescope telephoto definitely has some quirks but I'm happy to have that reach, even if it only works well in decent light.

• @DeepteshLovesTECH
    @DeepteshLovesTECH 3 года назад +1

Kinda wanted to see the 108 mp mode :')

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Hmm, maybe I'll do something focusing on that and 8k

• @eddyblanco7210
    @eddyblanco7210 2 года назад +1

With the Samsung Galaxy S6 was the beginning of the company to start dabbling their 'point & shoot' tech like that in the Lumix ZS100. Still a small sensor and only 16mp. Yet still, even with the pictures then I took with that smartphone was enough for folks to think those pictures taking were photos taken off of my Canon 50D DSLR back when. Luckily, I have been shooting photography for the prior 20+ years up to the day. Now, fast forward to current day; with my crop & full frame sensor Canon DSLR cameras and gear along with the Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera I also shoot with. Put the Samsung's S22 Ultra's 108mp phone against those; Brands like Samsung, Apple and Google have come a long way with the handset's tech and features. Considering it's the main thing everyone has on their person at all times.

• @Sundara229
    @Sundara229 2 года назад +1

I’m aware that dedicated cameras are like way better, but I though that phones are still holding up pretty well.
    That was until I saw some „casual“ shots my uncle made with his high end Canon and 6,000$ 700mm super telephoto lens.
    Showed me some portraits he took of my 3 y/o cousin riding the carousel and ferris wheel at an amusement park at 20, 30 and even 50 (!!) meters distance. Everything about the pictures, the real details, dynamic range and bokeh… it’s s just universes apart from anything I ever took on my iPhone 12 Pro Max.
    Though he is literally carrying a suitcase on wheels full of gear worth a small car, while my iPhone still fits in my pocket.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Wow, yeah, a 700mm lens will have some crazy reach. But as they say, the best camera is always the one you have on you. At the end of the day physical lens and sensor size still have a huge factor, though computational photography on phones have done some amazing things.

• @xiagm-kemasmfadlic150
    @xiagm-kemasmfadlic150 3 года назад +1

Sir why don't you use the 3x portrait zoom.. at 15.24 minutes

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I made this video a few weeks before that update was released. I did a short update later with a picture from that. Happy Samsung added it.

• @carlosovni7100
    @carlosovni7100 3 года назад +7

Great review 🔥🔥🔥 but i have a question:
    1- why all photographers complain about natural or not natural color when 99.9% use the picture to alter with photoshop???
    2- you can reduce the light (exposure) in the portrait shot
    3- most of the picture for sales are in 4" x 6" , poster are about 4' x 3' so if you have a good eye for take photos you CAN'T notice the deference between camera and cellphone...obviously, the camera have more more more alternatives in photoshop and others....but in general the cellphones (S21 Ultra) offers greater results without spend too much.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  3 года назад +3

Thank you. For the questions
      1) sure for photographers, but most people taking snapshots won't edit their photos at all. And even for photographers a natural starting point is easier to work with
      2) The S21u does let you adjust setting which is nice, just more difficult than with my X-T4. For self shooting I leaned on the auto setting since I couldn't see what it was doing, for the X-T4 I had the flip forward screen and physical dials
      3) To an extent. You can get amazing photos out of modern phones, even if you grab a $350 Pixel 4a, much better value proposition than this, but there are still some things that a real camera can do, or do much easier than a phone, like super shallow depth of field, or have the ability to crop in much more. It's that pesky law of diminishing returns. Spend a little more to go from low end to mid range gets you huge improvements. Going from mid range to high end is more expensive, and while better, the difference is smaller. Then from high end to top of the line professional is a huge price jump with very minor improvements, but depending on who you are or what you do those improvements may very well be worth it to you, but not for most people.
      Thank you again for watching and the great comment.

• @Twizzforsberg
    @Twizzforsberg 2 года назад +1

Great video i wait for mine s21 Ultra to come back to stock so i can buy One. I almost bought the Xperia 1 iii but the gimmick object tracking and eye tracking is not working with video so No buy.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Oh that's really disappointing. The Sony seemed really promising to me.

• @manilograniglia
    @manilograniglia 2 года назад +1

Video watched on my S21 ULTRA

• @noppanutp
    @noppanutp 3 года назад +1

I really like your style and quality of production&information,but maybe because of your video’s title that make me&the other never found your video by searching before.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Oh, hmm, what about the title makes it hard to search?

• @infiniti37G
    @infiniti37G 3 года назад +4

Most people would pick the S21. They do Not know how to use manual mode on a camera.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Phones definitely have the edge in computational photography and just making things nice without thinking about it.

• @jessiejamesii1651
    @jessiejamesii1651 Год назад +1

the low pass filter on the audio is giving me a headache in this video.... otherwise good content

• @seventysevencats
    @seventysevencats 3 года назад +2

The results were obvious but it was still interesting. The S21U now uses the 3x telephoto for portraits (finally!).
    I'm quite surprised by the extremly saturated colours on the flower shot and from the S21U. The focus enhancer seems to be doing more bad than good sometimes.
    The S6 helds it own quite well for a device that old. That shows that the only problem with keeping modern phones will be the sealed batteries that will need replacing at some point.
    Fuji X-T4... Well, a real camera with real lenses can't lose. Seeing the details on the portrait shows well that the smartphones still have a long way to go. Maybe in another 10 years.
    Every time I see photos with such details, I'm regret having had to sell my 5Dmk3 and L lenses. It's fun to go around with a smartphone but the limitations are sometimes annoying.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  3 года назад +2

I just put a short up with the 3x portrait more. Need to play around with it more but looks promising. Phones will keep getting better, but cameras aren't sitting still. Looking forward to global shutters and real cameras getting some more computational ability. Exciting times.

• @seventysevencats
      @seventysevencats 3 года назад +1

I just saw that!

• @lokendra1382
    @lokendra1382 3 года назад +1

Love from india

• @AkashSharma-fl8rr
    @AkashSharma-fl8rr 3 года назад +2

Is s21 ultra the best camera phone around??

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I would say most flexible with everything from macro and wide angle to 240mm telephoto, to 108MP high resolution images. It's possible that some other phones my have slightly better quality in certain situations, but this can handle more situations than any other phone I know of.

• @elijahtaugata
    @elijahtaugata 3 года назад +1

Just got the S21 Ultra and yep most posts are social media so its easier and good enough quality, I will be purchasing a Xiaomi Mi 11 or 12 Ultra in fututre as the pre sale all ran out here in Aus. Also, its specs prob beat the S21 from what ive been reading.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I haven't used a Xiaomi phone yet. hope it works out well for you.

• @goJesusandStarcraft
    @goJesusandStarcraft 3 года назад +2

I'm astounded by the excellent production value and animations. Great work. One suggestion is to take into account the crop factor's effect on aperture (f2.8 on an APSC sensor is actually an f4.2 full frame equivalent)
    Anyhow, XT-4 takes the cake without question, as it should being a mirrorless camera.
    (That is, unless you particularly like the over-processed computational photography artificial smartphone look, which it seems a handful of people in this comments section do, probably due to a confirmation bias of them having bought an S21 Ultra and wanting to believe it's better than dedicated mirrorless cameras)
    All that said, unless you are a professional photographer or videographer, the S21 Ultra is more than excellent enough to capture the basic Instagram and social media shots

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Ai processed photos are definitely becoming the norm and what people are accustomed to. They look great at a glance and on your insta feed, but yeah, they do fall apart when you zoom in or want to make prints. I do like how analog feeling Fuji has made their photographic experience, right down to the feel of the photos. Happy you liked the video!

• @edwinelmejor08
    @edwinelmejor08 3 года назад +4

I don't care about natural. I want my photos to be aesthetically pleasing

• @AdultsHaveToysToo
      @AdultsHaveToysToo  3 года назад +3

Absolutely great point, there's no right way or wrong way to enjoy photography. It's all about what the viewer enjoys.

• @arj104
      @arj104 3 года назад

See the portrait section where his face looks wierd.

• @Fomenko1978
    @Fomenko1978 3 года назад +2

S21 winner

• @daler-singh-dhillon
    @daler-singh-dhillon 3 года назад +1

Bro which model of samsung did you use? Of snapdragon or of exynos.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

This was the American versions, so the S21 Ultra was the Snapdragon, and the S6 Exynos since that was the only processor they used for that generation.

• @AlexanderWare3
    @AlexanderWare3 3 года назад +2

With the 8k and 108mp I think the s21 ultra is good, not quite good enough to fully replace a real camera but close enough for most average and even some minor professional users.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Yes, definitely great for something that fits in your pocket and is always available. I didn't put any 108mp samples on here but it seems to work pretty well. 8k isn't fully baked yet here. Might do another video comparing video next time.

• @AlexanderWare3
      @AlexanderWare3 3 года назад +2

@@AdultsHaveToysToo I've been using the phone for a few months now and I can tell you that the 108mp and the 8k change. the. game.
      v
      A fine gentleman in a green shirt actually did a great comparison of the 720, 1080, 4k and 8k of this phone side by side. If you care to check it out just search RUclips for s21 ultra 8k comparison. Seeing them right next to each other you can really see the difference.
      Anyway thanks for really putting some work into this video, I look forward to some more in depth comparisons!

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

@@AlexanderWare3 oh, I'll have to look into that. I haven't tried it out too deeply yet, but you've made me curious. Thank you.

• @TalDoBu
      @TalDoBu 3 года назад +2

I was going to say the same - 108mp and 8K give us much more details in good lighting condition. Anyway, great review! Love it!

• @TalDoBu
      @TalDoBu 3 года назад +2

Not to mention that 108mp images produce more background blur, which makes the images look even better.

• @Khaled.altamimi
    @Khaled.altamimi 3 года назад +3

9:01
    Thank me later

• @kriskerry4449
    @kriskerry4449 3 года назад +1

Nice video - i would of suggested to use the 18-55 on the X-T4 when doing the bokeh shots as using the 35mm f2 gives a completely different depth compared to the 18mm (which would of been more comparable to the S21).

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Yeah you're right in keeping them as similar as possible. I was going for how different the system could possibly be. I don't have the 18-55, but I do have the 16-80. Thanks for the suggestion

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

yeah, I don't have the 18-55. I have the 16-80 which is an f4 constant lens.

• @EnigMagnum
    @EnigMagnum 2 года назад +2

s21 ultra vs canon 750d(or any other cheap dslr)

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I do have an old Nikon 60D, but that's a different kind of comparison just because of its age.

• @EnigMagnum
      @EnigMagnum 2 года назад +1

@@AdultsHaveToysToo i know...but they are very cheap alternatives....and they are available on many parts of the world almost fresh....just wanna see if a cheap apsc sensor can still beat a modern smartphone in good hands..(specially when comes to details)
      My phone was stolen this week...now wondering should i buy a cheap dslr and cheap phone...or buy an expensive phone which has good camera...😃

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

@@EnigMagnum don't have the means to pick up a DSLR right now, but that is an interesting thought.

• @EnigMagnum
      @EnigMagnum 2 года назад +1

@@AdultsHaveToysToo make an comparison with the 60d with s21u..

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

@@EnigMagnum I'll definitely consider it.

• @zacx6970
    @zacx6970 2 года назад +1

S21 really good for shooting JPEG photos. Real cameras will do better with RAW photos by miles.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Thats actually a great idea. The S21 Ultra can shoot RAW too, see how it compares with RAW.

• @daler-singh-dhillon
    @daler-singh-dhillon 3 года назад +2

Great
    brother please compare iphone 12 pro max with s21 ultra .

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I would love to, unfortunately I don't have access to any iPhone 12s for the moment.

• @daler-singh-dhillon
      @daler-singh-dhillon 3 года назад

@@AdultsHaveToysToo 👍

• @qwiklok
    @qwiklok 2 года назад +1

I'm choked! Here I have a Canon 5D2 with 10 Zeiss legacy lenses. expensive stuff and my S21 makes these look bad. Sort of. $10,000 vs $1,000 and I have it with me all the time. grrr.
    OK, not so fast. I also own the Sony A73 with 2 superb Zeiss zoom lenses and took some day and night pictures of downtown Calgary. There was no comparison. Not even close. The Sony with its 24 mpx and stellar optics absolutely wasted the S21. Indeed, when I zoomed in, I could see people standing in their patio doors taken about a mile away. The night shots were mush with the Samsung, The Sony were money shots. National Geographic material.
    Where the Samsung outperforms the big guns is in macro work - and that makes sense. Super small lens, pinhole camera of sorts, superb optics, deep depth of field, it is excellent. With my zeiss set at 300mm macro, I can take picture with insane detail, but depth of field still remains a bit shallow.
    At the end of the day, when it comes to superb work, the big camera and great lens wins out, but i have my S21 in my pocket all the time. The Sony and lenses weigh in at 5 lbs, monster optics and cannot be carried in my pocket. oh well . . . . .

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

All great points, but I will add that macro work is all about the lens. A lens with a macro mode can't compare with a macro lens. On my Fuji I have a Laowa 60mm macro that will run circles around the Samsung, though with a usability penalty of manual focus.

• @vgee3926
    @vgee3926 3 года назад +1

I actually like pictures with no bokeh effect...I like to see the whole picture

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

It's definitely a photographic style that's popular right now to isolate the subject. There are a lot of other ways of isolating subjects too. Can absolutely be overused though.

• @64nghia
    @64nghia 3 года назад +1

The real cameras (entry level) will die soon for sure. The convenience is much much more important than the quality. The quality of photos on the phone now is good enough. Look at the other products and you will see the quality is not important. The sound quality of a music CD is better than MP3 file, but the music CDs died. The new cars now don't have CD player. People use MP3. The quality of video on a DVD or Blu-ray is better than streaming online, but DVD or Blu-ray died. The quality of the sound on wired headphones is better than Bluetooth headphones, but the new phones now don't have 3.5 mm jack anymore.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

I definitely think having good optical telephoto is what will put phones over the top for most people's uses, but things do come in waves. HiRez audio is becoming popular to beat CD quality sound, UHD streaming is finally getting close.to UHD disc quality, and there is still a demand for headphone jacks for hifi audio. I think the push in hifi recently may push that more. Sony is getting a bit of attention now because of their headphone jack in the Xperia 1 III

• @tommyharris5817

I've never been pleased with my S21 Ultra's pics. They are never sharp and are inferior to the old point-and-shoot camera that I bought 10 years ago for $150. I think it will be at least 5 years before a smartphone camera will come close to a proper camera.

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Pure sensor size and lens quality will always play a part. I'm curious to see what Google does with their tensor chip in the Pixel 6 though.

• @tommyharris5817

@@AdultsHaveToysToo What do you think of the iPhone 12 Pro; is it better than the S21U?

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

@@tommyharris5817 I haven't been able to compare them side by side.

• @Victorkapz
    @Victorkapz 2 года назад +2

too much BS fluff here.. very boring

• @stevenbill5651
    @stevenbill5651 2 года назад +1

Man ur video is too long and a lot of Literature. You should just compare pics taken side by side

• @AdultsHaveToysToo

Sorry you didn't like it. That's why I have bookmarks in there. You're more than welcome to scrub around the video if all you want is to see the pictures.

• @shahrulzahri9774
    @shahrulzahri9774 2 года назад +1

Iphone noob...