LED Headlight Install On Procross Chassis Arctic Cat | Auxbeam T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 18 сен 2024

Комментарии • 38

• @Deane-O-Mite
    @Deane-O-Mite 4 года назад +1

Thanks for the video, that helped. I didn’t think I could turn the retaining ring once I had the tabs pressed in with my fingers so I used 2 long screwdrivers and fought with the first one for an hour. I drilled a tiny hole in the other one and used a pick screwdriver to control it and got it on the first try.

• @tippytailmckitty2658
    @tippytailmckitty2658 5 лет назад +1

Got my motorcycle trail sticker the other day. Can't wait to hit the trails when it warms up.

• @jacobkabitzke3517
    @jacobkabitzke3517 Год назад +2

Did you need a rectifier for these to work?

• @jeffnicks4909
    @jeffnicks4909 5 лет назад

awesome light ! use every bit of that snow dry here in iowa but heading to cabin in two weeks hopefully still be some in the timber have a great day

• @ajkennedy8653
    @ajkennedy8653 8 месяцев назад

Just added headlight experts LED in my 14 xf9000 have them in other sleds best upgrade

• @tonys1641
    @tonys1641 5 лет назад +1

Bright lights are nice but when they are aimed at you on the trail not so nice. These newer sleds lights now days are so bright I sometimes flash at someone on the trail thinking they might have their brights on . Maybe not. Lol.

• @mrjason9382
    @mrjason9382 2 года назад

Thanks for shareing

• @micheldegrammont2095
    @micheldegrammont2095 4 года назад +1

I have a 2019 model with H4 halogen, will the ones you used replace these? If so please advise the exact model/part number you used.Thank you!

• @codystanelle3176
    @codystanelle3176 5 лет назад

I like the leds

• @Dare2b773
    @Dare2b773 2 года назад

I have a 2015 Xf cross country Xf 8000 no electric start. Will these work or need to be converted

• @ADVNevada
    @ADVNevada 5 лет назад

Nice.

• @apexsrv
    @apexsrv 2 года назад

Do you recall where you got the 12v USB accessory plug from? Is it also a exact retrofit from the existing 12v plug?

• @SwankyCatProductions
      @SwankyCatProductions  2 года назад

Yep fits right in and the connections fit the terminals as well. Just search dial USB port on amazon or eBay.

• @EYECOMEINPEACE
    @EYECOMEINPEACE 2 года назад

Question. Why not just remove the hood to get at them and shiuld be way more accessible no? . Hood comes off in 5 min. I have 2, and one of them I only kept 2 screws holding the hood on (instead of 6) so I can have it off in literally... 60 seconds. I need less on one of mine.

• @SwankyCatProductions
      @SwankyCatProductions  2 года назад

The bars aren't in your way with the hood off but other than that it didn't seem like it helped much. I tried that the first time I switched bulbs and didn't feel like it was worth it the second.

• @EYECOMEINPEACE
      @EYECOMEINPEACE 2 года назад

@@SwankyCatProductions ahhhh gotcha. I'll do it over the summer when it's warm. Lol.

• @curty85
    @curty85 4 года назад

Hey man, I put these in my cat and love ‘em. Thanks for the primer on how to do it. I thought I’d have to take the whole cowl apart to get to them 😩. So I did remove my handlebars and let them hang to the side which made it a lot easier. Question though, is there a right and left to the lights?? The high beams are hardly noticeable.

• @SwankyCatProductions
      @SwankyCatProductions  4 года назад +1

There's no right and left but there's definitely an up and down. Sounds to me like they might need to be rotated in the sockets.

• @curty85
      @curty85 4 года назад

SWANKY CAT thanks man. I’ll take a look.

• @TheMxracer11
    @TheMxracer11 2 года назад

Hey man I just put these exact headlights in my 2017 xf8000 using your link. When I started my sled up they were good then the fuse blew when I put the high beams on. What amp fuse is your headlight fuse if you know ? You ever blown a fuse with these

• @Dare2b773
      @Dare2b773 2 года назад

Did you end up fixing your issue. I have a 15 xf 8000 and i bought a set. Did you use the black boxes with the lights or just plug in the lights with out them. its not the decorder box like he shows its just 2 boxes that say auxbeam on them. Not sure what they are.

• @d.k.4946
    @d.k.4946 3 года назад

I plan on ordering these for my sled. What plug type did you use? Thanks.

• @TheOutdoorsjunkie
    @TheOutdoorsjunkie 2 года назад

What model number light did you end up using??

• @dustyb1664
    @dustyb1664 3 года назад +1

you know the hood come off right?

• @SwankyCatProductions
      @SwankyCatProductions  3 года назад +1

Ha ha yes, but that doesn't actually make this job any easier. I've found it's faster to do it with the hood still on.

• @dustyb1664
      @dustyb1664 3 года назад

@@SwankyCatProductions i been thinking about putting led in my m8000 but idk if its gunna mess with the ecu or electric system

• @streetfire1
    @streetfire1 5 лет назад

i like the white but is it to flashy on the snow in reallity?

• @SwankyCatProductions
      @SwankyCatProductions  5 лет назад +1

I wondered if that would be the case, I've noticed light bars with flood beams can be that way but with a more focused beam like this it doesn't seem to bother my eyes at all.

• @joesainato8051
      @joesainato8051 5 лет назад +1

I have had the auxbeams on my sled and loved them a couple of my buddies went to them too. We never have any issues. They light up the trail and IMO make riding at night much safer. I will have to check to see if I can get them in the viper. I was unable on my first try so I went to silverstars but no comparison to auxbeam

• @TheOutdoorsjunkie
      @TheOutdoorsjunkie 2 года назад

Is the discount code expired?? Tried using it and it said invalid code....

• @ifproductions6748
    @ifproductions6748 5 лет назад

led

• @parkerfrey9861
    @parkerfrey9861 5 лет назад

Typical arctic cat wont start