How To Improve Water Flow On A Tennant T3

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 10 сен 2024
  • Does your Tennant T3 pedestrian scrubber dryer have water flowing from just one pad or poor water flow? This video will show you simple things you can do to improve the water flow on your floor scrubber before needing to call an engineer

Комментарии • 18

• @Eliseo202
    @Eliseo202 Год назад +1

Perfect, this is exactly the information I was looking for. Thanks!

• @SunwoodNl
    @SunwoodNl 6 месяцев назад +1

Awesome thanks!

• @Jonathan-pe1jc
    @Jonathan-pe1jc Год назад +1

Filter gets clogged with a slime like coating. Any suggestions on what could be the problem; too much Chemical?

• @CleaningequipmentservicesCoUk
      @CleaningequipmentservicesCoUk  Год назад

Hi Jonathan, it will either be too much chemical (use less), a chemical which congeals too easily (try a different chemical), or chemical that has sat in the tank for too long (flush the tank out at least once a week). Hope this helps!

• @JohnYegres-ii8ts
      @JohnYegres-ii8ts 2 месяца назад

​soy tecnico es estas maquinarias varias marcas y modelo tengo mucha experiencia y estoy disponible

• @peoplesthought1275
    @peoplesthought1275 5 месяцев назад

While scrubbing the floor the foam is not coming from down and water is also coming out less whats the problem i dont understand

• @KM-my9zy
    @KM-my9zy Год назад

water flow is very poor. I fill the water to the top 40L, the filter is clean and the knob is to turned to the left. I am not sure what the problem is

• @shazianawaz2255
    @shazianawaz2255 7 лет назад +1

If this works i will give you a like

• @jaynebartlein6757
    @jaynebartlein6757 2 года назад

Mine doesn’t have a filter on it. It should. Did everything else still crappy water flow ugh

@CleaningequipmentservicesCoUk  2 года назад

Hi Jayne, if the filter is missing then you probably have soap sludge or limescale blocking the pipes. Ideally you need to remove and clean the pipes and fit a filter in although that's a big job. A quick fix you could try is: Step 1) Attach a garden hose to the water pipe at the front of the machine - Step 2) switch on the machine with the brush running so the water solenoid is open - Step 3) Turn on the tap for the hose - This will run high pressure water backwards through the pipes to clear any blockages. Whatever caused the blockage will end up in the clean water tank of the machine, so fit a filter after you have done this to stop it going back down the pipes again. Hope this helps!

• @EricForeal
    @EricForeal 7 лет назад

I'm getting too much foam at the scrubbing pad. Any idea what's causing that?

• @silky2916
      @silky2916 7 лет назад

Eric Carrillo too much cleaning solution

@CleaningequipmentservicesCoUk  7 лет назад +1

Hi Eric! If you have the model with the 'FAST' function it will apply foam to the pad/brushes. FAST stands for Foam Activated Scrubbing Technology. This system mixes soap from the FAST soap pack with a little bit of water and is designed to use less water. If you don't want to use this feature it can be switched off by the 'FAST' switch near the on/off key. If you aren't using the FAST feature and you're getting too much foam, then you're either putting too much soap in the water tank or you're using a chemical which foams up like such as washing liquid. It is important to use a low foam chemical in scrubber dryers because if foam builds up in the dirty water tank it will get sucked into the vacuum motor and will eventually ruin the motor.

• @NateFlacko
    @NateFlacko 7 лет назад

Mine t3 has a leak at the bottom do you know what might be causing it to leak ?

@CleaningequipmentservicesCoUk  7 лет назад

Hi, yes, if its leaks a bit then stops, it's the water left over in the pipes and pads. To avoid this switch off the scrubbing action a minute before you switch off the vacuum and park the machine. If it continually leaks then you have something trapped in the water solenoid (the electric tap) such as a hair which is stopping it from shutting off the water flow completely. Let me know if you would like me to put a video on here showing you how to clean out the water solenoid.

• @carlosrogers9910
    @carlosrogers9910 3 года назад

Too much water flow t7