More Walking History with Moe (brings X-T50)

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 17 окт 2024

Комментарии • 20

• @Ricekrispy73
    @Ricekrispy73 Месяц назад +1

Great video Moe. As a history nerd it was great to learn about Bowling Green park. Never been to NYC. Maybe one day.

• @RipeOldBanana
    @RipeOldBanana 3 месяца назад +1

You've taken me to a place I've never been and told me a story I didn't know. Thank you for sharing.

• @MoeMorales
      @MoeMorales  3 месяца назад

Glad I could share that with you. I might make this a recurring theme. Take care

• @el0blaino
    @el0blaino Месяц назад +1

Thanks, Moe, that was a nice little bit of history. I visited NYC for the first time a few years ago and our born-and-raised New Yorker friend made sure we got to see Wall Street, the bull, Bowling Green, and a bunch of other sites, so I am reminded of how nice it was to see him.

• @MoeMorales
      @MoeMorales  Месяц назад

Glad you enjoyed it. It’s always good to get the memories stirred up.

• @charliejg
    @charliejg 3 месяца назад +1

Cool photo walk Moe!! Thanks for taking us along. I'll have to try and visit that park on my next NYC visit.

• @duringthemeanwhilst
    @duringthemeanwhilst 3 месяца назад +1

lovely bit of green in the middle of a mahoosive city 🙂 incredible that nature will always find a way too.
    you touching the fence reminds me of an ancient (thousands of years old) stone age standing stone not far from here in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons, which I had to hug every time I visited there.
    I can't get there any longer as it involves a river crossing and steep climb, but I guess I've hugged it enough!! I always used to close my eyes and imagine what it must have been like thousands of years ago. the hillside is barren now, but used to be covered in trees, and it's thought that this stone (called Maen Mawr) marked a meeting place in a clearing.

• @MoeMorales

Such a wonderful story Nick. That’s one of the advantages of living in a country. That’s been around more than 300 years. You have a deeper history that you can appreciate. Thanks for sharing.

• @TravisPacheco1
    @TravisPacheco1 3 месяца назад +1

Very cool, thanks Moe!

• @DanFarrar
    @DanFarrar 3 месяца назад +1

Cool bit of history Moe!

• @Enrique-the-photographer
    @Enrique-the-photographer 3 месяца назад +1

Good to see you sobrino, PJ didn’t want to go out for a walk?

• @MoeMorales
      @MoeMorales  3 месяца назад +1

He can’t take the long walks with me. His old legs give out. I take him on rides and easy walks with me.

• @TexpatOTG
    @TexpatOTG 3 месяца назад +1

I've been to that little park when I worked in NYC, the Bull wasn't their yet. I think it came in early 90's. Somewhere I've got some slides of that era, but pinpointing their location now, will be difficult or impossible. Nice show. Cheers.

• @MoeMorales

That’s the problem with photography memories JR. The older ones are hard to find and see again, and the new ones get lost in the digital noise or our phones, computers, or tablets. But still worth capturing. Hope you’re doing well!

• @TexpatOTG
      @TexpatOTG 3 месяца назад +2

@@MoeMorales How true!

• @danielyniguez3536
      @danielyniguez3536 3 месяца назад +1

​@TexpatOTG I would really like to see any pictures of this park back in the eighties. If you can find them, please keep me in mind. It's for a project that I'm working on. Ty for any help you can give me.

• @TexpatOTG
      @TexpatOTG 3 месяца назад

@@danielyniguez3536 for sure. I was working there at that time. Took lot of pics. 35mm and 120