Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 7 мар 2021
  • Comparison of T76 vs T66 bobcat
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 17

• @joemoore453
    @joemoore453 3 года назад +1

I also bought a T66 last summer for landscape type work. Like the machine a lot. Hydraulic sight glass is not a problem as I am not in mud very often. I did need to de-tune the interior and exterior beepers, decibel level to high for me and my neighbors.

• @BeauEnterprisesInc
      @BeauEnterprisesInc  3 года назад

I had a rock get stuck in mine, I could even see the site glass. T76 is much easier

• @Proud_White_Conservative1980
    @Proud_White_Conservative1980 3 года назад

1st like 2nd comment... Keep the video's coming guys. Can't wait to see what you guys do in-season... Thanks Randy for telling up about these guy's!!!

• @edwardkane3237
    @edwardkane3237 3 года назад

Great video Spencer !!! We run a T770 at my day job with a forestry head that Fecon makes for Bobcat. I run a Kobelco SK85 excavator with a Fecon forestry head. We use both of them in the winter time to clear state right of ways along our interstate highways. I drop the tops out of the trees with the Kobelco and grind the rest of what’s left standing with the excavator. The guy in the T770 grinds up the top that I’ve knocked down. Works well for us. We can clear a ton of trees and brush in an eight hour shift.

• @BeauEnterprisesInc

Damn a excavator with a forestry head sounds nuts! Must be a big clearing especially for roadside. Our highways are all brushhogged seems like 5 times a year

• @edwardkane3237

@@BeauEnterprisesInc we are trying to reclaim areas that have been neglected and should have been mowed with the bat wing brush hogs. Also trying to clean up our right of way fence lines so it doesn’t cost a fortune when it’s time for new fencing on the right of way.

• @chrisjames7603
      @chrisjames7603 3 года назад

Edward, any issues with the def/dpf on the t770?

• @edwardkane3237

@@chrisjames7603 no issues.

• @kepnerfilms6246
    @kepnerfilms6246 3 года назад

Great Video!

• @jakesprakel4924
    @jakesprakel4924 3 года назад

Hi just wondering is the T66 much bigger then the T190 in size

• @BeauEnterprisesInc

Just go online and look at specs for both. I would say that the T64 would be closer in weight and size to the T190 but still definitely more.

• @523FILMS
    @523FILMS 2 года назад +1

Bobcats are top of the line no doubt

• @rontopping2048
    @rontopping2048 3 года назад

That's the only downside to wide tracks on t66 is spacing . Narrow tracks will give you another 1.5 inches on either side . 3 inches total

• @BeauEnterprisesInc
      @BeauEnterprisesInc  3 года назад +1

I wish I would’ve known about the T76 narrow truck is the same width as T66 wide track but I filmed this before that unfortunately