2024 Bowtech - Eva Shockey Gen 3 (The BEST Women's Bow?)

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 27 авг 2024
  • Join us for an in-depth review of the 2024 Eva Shocket Gen 3 bow, designed for female hunters who demand precision accuracy and forgiveness. We'll explore its latest innovations and real world performance head to head with it's predecessor (the Eva Shockey Gen 2). Whether you are an experienced hunter or a beginner, this video is your gateway to bowhunting excellence. Don't forget to like, subscribe and share to stay updated with the latest in archery and hunting gear!
    Check out our website mountain-arche... for the best deals on closeout gear or to see the newest products in the industry!
    For anymore questions or inside info give us a call at 208-656-0616 to speak to one of our trained professionals about all things archery and hunting gear expertise

Комментарии • 2

• @pickin4you
    @pickin4you 9 месяцев назад

Also, between the gen 2 and gen 3, which has the smoothest draw with the best valley. Something I am finding I need as I get older.

• @pickin4you
    @pickin4you 9 месяцев назад

I’m a 62 year old man who has lost a lot of strength, and I would not be one bit ashamed to shoot one of those in a black or camo model. It’s light weight and I can adjust it down to suit me as I get even older. I just want to shoot. I have not hunted in some years already. Now to find a place to trade in my old Bowtech for a new one.
    What are the strings like? Two colors or solid color strings?