Lisa Eldridge Seamless Skin Tint - T9

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 30 апр 2024
  • Today I am trying and reviewing Lisa Eldridge Skin Tint.
    Thank you for watching xoxo
    Lisa Eldridge skin tint-T9
    UK www.lisaeldridge.com/products...
    US us.lisaeldridge.com/products/...
    WHAT I WORE
    T-shirt-old from Zara
    Cashmere beige sweater enter nisha12 for 12% off
    (different colour) rstyle.me/+IeuXUzNDOSlM7VelQf...
    Paper clip necklace (similar) go.shopmy.us/p-4531465
    Sunshine necklace go.shopmy.us/p-4531471
    Coin necklace go.shopmy.us/p-4531499
    Nails-Indigo Nails gel polish "Be my Habibi"
    Mirrors I use
    Ilios Ring light Mirror
    International go.shopmy.us/p-3504202
    UK go.shopmy.us/p-3504211
    Ilios handbag mirror
    International go.shopmy.us/p-3504203
    Nails-Semilac gel polish "Girl on fire" topped with "Elegant raspberry"
    Shop My Stuff www.moonsift.com/@nisha_warre...
    POPULAR VIDEOS
    How to Change The Shape of Hooded, Droopy Eyes - "MASTERCLASS" • How to Change The Shap...
    How I style my natural hair • How I Style My Bleache...
    How I style my hair up • Updo That Last For Day...
    *REPHR BRUSHES www.rephr.com/?vr=qwqewa
    Hulu P66 bit.ly/3Y8kLv8
    DISCOUNT CODES
    *Natasha Denona (15% OFF Code NISHAWARREN)
    natashadenona.com/SugarPuff
    *CURRENT BODY DEVICES (15% OFF) UK
    ZIIP HALO (code NISHAZIIP) - bit.ly/3Pe4CRM
    CurrentBody LED Mask (NISHACB) - bit.ly/3re2ZeS
    SmoothSkin Pure Fit (NISHAPURE) - bit.ly/3ZhHHJM
    *CURRENT BODY DEVICES(15% OFF) US
    ZIIP HALO (code NISHAZIIP) - bit.ly/45Ni8mq
    CurrentBody LED Mask (NISHACB) - bit.ly/3EE3rWL
    SmoothSkin Pure Fit (NISHAPURE) - bit.ly/3PHxhQN
    MISSOMA JEWELLERY 15% off with code NISHA WARREN
    *SIGMA BEAUTY www.sigmabeauty.com/NISHA 10% Discount Code: NISHA
    SKIN DEVA SERUMS
    skindeva.com/?ref=nisha Enter code nisha for 10% off
    *LilySilk LilySilk:me.lilysilk.com/3yYdtk3 enter nisha12 for 12% off
    Teddy Blake NY Bags teddyblakestore.myshopify.com... (enter code TBSugarPuffAndFluff30 for $30 off. Please note that the code does not apply to sale items)
    MIMO WIGS ( Enter Discount code NISHABUDDIES )
    WORLDWIDE & USE CURRENCY CONVERTER: www.mimowigs.com
    UK: www.mimowigs.co.uk
    USA: www.mimowigsusa.com
    AUSTRALIA: www.mimowigsaustralia.com
    SOUTH AFRICA: www.mimowigs.co.za
    Vivaia Shoes VIVAIA OFFICIAL:www.vivaiacollection.com/ (15% off with code NISHA15)
    *REST DUVET restduvetaffiliateprogram.sjv.io/EKG7bK
    SHOP MY MERCH
    teespring.com/stores/sugarpuf...
    I N S T A G R A M / sugarpuffandfluff and / sugarpuff.home
    P I N T E R E S T / nishasbeautyden
    Music from Epidemic Sound (www.epidemicsound.com)
    THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS for your support and a very warm welcome to my new subbies.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my videos, love you all
    Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me( unless otherwise stated) These are my own, honest opinions.
    *This video contains affiliate links, which means that when you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission.
  • ХоббиХобби

Комментарии • 106

• @SugarPuffAndFluff
    @SugarPuffAndFluff  2 месяца назад +20

Hi my Sugar Puffs, thank you for your good wishes. Just to let you know that I am alive and well lol. I am back home now and I look horrific as if I was in a car crash 🤣🤣very bruised but no pain whatsoever. I am very tired as I didn't sleep a wink all night. As promised, I am vlogging my recovery. I really hope that I like the final result because right now I look like something from a horror movie 😘

• @michellew8118
      @michellew8118 2 месяца назад +2

Speedy recovery. I’m sure you will love the results.

• @sherrydavis5599
      @sherrydavis5599 2 месяца назад +1

Nisha, wishing you well. I'm sure you are going to love the results. I've been so excited for you. I was telling a young lady in Sephoras all about you how much I enjoy your vlogs. I can't wait to see the final results. ❤❤

• @colleentellier6088
      @colleentellier6088 2 месяца назад +1

❤🙏,Nisha hope you have a speedy recovery,I also had surgery on April 2nd,,it was on my left index, middle,and ring finger....they call it... Trigger finger. It's when the joints and the fingers get all tight and hard to straighten them out. But I do have arthritis too. But anyway and it looked real gross. It's starting to heal but I have several exercises to do but once it heals it hopefully will feel better. I have the left hand done last year and it healed pretty good but it is gross to look at so I understand where you're coming from. Best of luck to you always❤

• @marysiausa4688
      @marysiausa4688 Месяц назад +1

Nisha, wishing you a very speedy recovery❣xx

• @sueanderson9860
      @sueanderson9860 Месяц назад

So good to hear it all went well Nisha! ❤❤

• @SugarPuffAndFluff
    @SugarPuffAndFluff  2 месяца назад +62

Sorry, but I will not be able to reply to your comments today. As most of you know I am in hospital today having my procedure but thank you so much for watching and commenting, I appreciate you all 😘❤

• @gailschaefer-guajardo6731
      @gailschaefer-guajardo6731 2 месяца назад +3

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon. These surgeries.🙏🤗💋❌⭕🙏🌹🌹 you will have bruising

• @ninathomson4716
      @ninathomson4716 2 месяца назад +3

You popped into my head earlier Nisha, when I realised it was May 1st !❤❤…. Thinking of you and hoping you’re doing okay, I. Sure it’ll all go brilliantly! 😊😊❤xx

• @kimmailloux5620
      @kimmailloux5620 2 месяца назад +2

Good morning Nisha ❤ I have been thinking of you all day yesterday knowing your anxiety about today. I am sending 🙏🏻🙏🏻🌷🌷☀️🥰 you are probably done and I can’t wait to hear all about your procedure!

• @DW...
      @DW... 2 месяца назад +4

Good luck, beautiful lady💕 Can't wait to see the results!!

• @angelajanelomax5540
      @angelajanelomax5540 2 месяца назад +2

Take care look into cold pressed castor oil Hexagon free. Im older its amazing after Skincare at night. My forehead wow. You look beautiful. Prayers for you. Hi Loui ❤❤❤xxx 🐶🐾🐾

• @dagnolia6004
    @dagnolia6004 2 месяца назад +12

reminding all to Pray, or send good energy, or whatever you do to think of our Nisha whilst she is "under the Knife". from the cute noises we heard; obviously our positive energy/prayers helped our sweet Louis🐶

• @ruthdwinger4887
    @ruthdwinger4887 2 месяца назад +10

Good Luck today, hope all goes well. Soo glad with the news that Louis is ok. 🙏

• @Melissa55
    @Melissa55 2 месяца назад +1

Please take good care of yourself, Nisha. I’m sending you all my thoughts and prayers. This video was terrific and you look beautiful. All my love, Melissa.

• @sandilang3845
    @sandilang3845 2 месяца назад +4

Sending prayers for you and the team of doctors for the speediest recovery to our beautiful Nisha❣️🙏

• @annemichaels5368
    @annemichaels5368 2 месяца назад +7

I pray all goes well with your procedure, you are in our thoughts dear one. God bless you and watch over you and your medical team.

• @linz716
    @linz716 2 месяца назад +6

Hi Nisha, I thought it gave you a very natural look and looks fab for day wear. Good look with your procedure and looking forward to new videos when you're feeling ready. Thank you for all you do. x

• @anitasings1
    @anitasings1 2 месяца назад +1

You look lovely! I don't think this would give me enough coverage. I would love a natural look, but need a coverage that lasts, in the same areas as you. The skin tint looked great on you! SO thankful that Louis is ok! Sweet baby boy! Prayers for your surgery and recovery!

• @mystabench
    @mystabench 2 месяца назад +1

Hi Nisha, I’m just got home from vacation but happy to hear you’re home and recovering nicely. I’m wishing you a quick recovery . Sending you ❤ & 🙏🏻🥰

• @carolvigilante950
    @carolvigilante950 2 месяца назад +1

Great news that you made it through your eye surgery. Now its time to heal & rest. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to the final results! 🙏🙏😘❤️

• @TiaVanUnen
    @TiaVanUnen Месяц назад +2

Nisha, ❤hope you are doing well and feeling well and Paul must be helping you with your recovery cause he is a good person and I know how much he is looking after you looking forward to seeing you. You are beautiful and blessed with your looks anyway so you will look gorgeous..love Tia from australia x x x ❤❤❤❤🎉

• @Bobsie2001
    @Bobsie2001 2 месяца назад +1

Hi Nisha, I hope your procedure went very well and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending love to you ♥ xx

• @jacquelinedonoghue2135
    @jacquelinedonoghue2135 2 месяца назад +1

Thanks for taking the time to prerecord for us Nisha while your in hospital. Really informative video. God bless. Hopefully you’ll be recovered soon. X🌸

• @rachelpearson2452
    @rachelpearson2452 2 месяца назад +1

I bought this when it came out & I love it. I got it in T6 & only used 2 drops on my whole face. No powder either, I only have a little redness on my cheeks. I've never been one for heavy makeup on my face though. I'll be getting a darker shade for when I fake tan 😊 I think it looks great on you ❤ Good look with your procedure, & wishing you a good recovery 🩷I'm looking forward to the final results ❤

• @user-xx2sc1ii1h
    @user-xx2sc1ii1h 2 месяца назад +1

Hi Nisha. Thankyou for taking the time to arrange this video for us ladies. So, as I write this it’ll all be over and you will probably be feeling so relieved. You will obviously be sore and bruised for a while but hang in there girl - it’ll all be worth it. Sending you the biggest hugs for now…take your time to recover properly. Making videos for us lot can wait!! ❤️ Mary (your Scottish sista from a different mista living in France) 🤗

• @janinehaith840
    @janinehaith840 2 месяца назад +1

Hope everything went ok with your procedure xx hope you have a quick recovery and back with us soon, we miss you already xx

• @Teresa-K
    @Teresa-K 2 месяца назад +3

The LE makeup is definitely light. You have beautiful skin and it enhances it as a tinted moisturizer. I’m like you though I prefer a little more of a makeup look if I’m going to wear makeup. Best of luck with your surgery! Love and Kindness, Teresa

• @2102mandaod
    @2102mandaod 2 месяца назад +1

Sending positive healing vibes for the quick recovery from your surgery Nisha ❤

• @dianneengelen3138
    @dianneengelen3138 2 месяца назад +1

Speedy recovery, prayers your way. I’m sure you will be grand x

• @elkeriegg3020
    @elkeriegg3020 2 месяца назад +1

This make upi style is so lovley ❤

• @maureenormston8356
    @maureenormston8356 2 месяца назад +1

It looks really nice on you, very natural. Hope your surgery goes well and you have a swift recovery.

• @Chefgirl152
    @Chefgirl152 2 месяца назад +1

Praying for you that your procedure goes well ,and glad that Louis is . well. You say the coverage of this product is not enough for you but as I look in full screen it looks just perfect and for summer perhaps will be less heavy. You look lovely either way.

• @janetwatson1993
    @janetwatson1993 Месяц назад

Hi Nisha - I thought this product looked fabulous on you. I love the natural look. Personally I don't want or need full coverage, so I think this product might be perfect for me. Thanks so much for reviewing this product!

• @lynettefinnigan9540
    @lynettefinnigan9540 2 месяца назад +3

Thank you for doing your post before you went in...always thinking of us ❤❤❤❤ Wishing you all the best for your surgery, i hope its not too painful and you heal quickly and it gives you the exact look youre hoping for. Love and best wishes from Australia 🇦🇺 ❤️ 💕

• @wyneverett6509
    @wyneverett6509 2 месяца назад +1

I like this foundation. Looks really nice and natural, less mask like.

• @debradoherty205
    @debradoherty205 2 месяца назад +1

Hope your surgery went well! Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery! I am sure you will be happy with the results. See you soon 😊

• @Leemac--gg1
    @Leemac--gg1 2 месяца назад +3

that looks so beautiful I love the minimal look. very pretty all the best with your medicals 🌷🌺

• @galatea19
    @galatea19 2 месяца назад +2

Nisha this natural look is beautiful. you look pretty and vibrant ! best of best of good vibes for your procedure 🥰😘

• @reginast.pierre5566
    @reginast.pierre5566 2 месяца назад +1

Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery! ❤

• @LoisLoves
    @LoisLoves 2 месяца назад +1

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Thanks for the video. I just received my Lisa Eldridge skin tint yesterday and was applying it for the first time while watching your video. I absolutely love it!

• @stuartpierce121
    @stuartpierce121 2 месяца назад +1

I just said a prayer good results speedy recovery!
    Wishing you the best! Thanks Nisha Jennifer 😊

• @kimhough7753
    @kimhough7753 2 месяца назад +1

I’m not one to use a tint instead of foundation…I like a full coverage foundation. But you still looked beautiful with the tint Nisha! Thinking of you today and hope all is well! I’m sure you’re going to love the results! Love ya! 🥰🥰🥰

• @Busflower1
    @Busflower1 2 месяца назад +2

All the very best for today 🌺. Wishing you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you afterwards 🤗

• @Joni-lx6lw
    @Joni-lx6lw 2 месяца назад +1

Good luck Nisha, hope your not in too much pain. But they say ! You have to suffer to be beautiful, hang in there hope your thrilled with the out come of your eye surgery. Jl 🇨🇦💕

• @danielegagnon7920
    @danielegagnon7920 2 месяца назад +1

Hi Nisha! My dream would be to find a product where I would only have to do a little eye makeup! Like you, I never go out without makeup! With my routines, I've managed to diminish several imperfections, but I'm used to applying foundation with very good coverage. If I have to take twice as many drops as suggested, this product will be empty in no time! I think you have to have beautiful skin to look good! Have a good weekend! xxx

• @MercedesB-mc6uf
    @MercedesB-mc6uf 2 месяца назад +1

Thinking about you Nisha and sending you love & prayers. Looking forward to seeing your "new results "!...And hopefully you have a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 🙏

• @jcool4358
    @jcool4358 2 месяца назад +2

So excited for you Nisha. Thinking of you today...you'll be in and out before you know it.❤

• @deborahluongo6794
    @deborahluongo6794 2 месяца назад +1

Nisha just wanted to wish you good luck on your surgery for your eyes! Not sure if you already had it done but I know that you will be very happy. Good Review always enjoy your honest opinion. Have a wonderful day.

• @missen123
    @missen123 2 месяца назад +1

Lots of love Nisha get well soon ♥️💋😍

• @Sweatpea12
    @Sweatpea12 2 месяца назад +1

Mmmmmh it's a lot of money for the performance. It's a nice colour though. It's lovely and sunny up North today for a change. Best wishes for today !!! Can't wait to see the results xx

• @leneskov5184
    @leneskov5184 2 месяца назад +3

Best wishes for your surgery and speedy recovery🙂

• @Debbie-kt6ck
    @Debbie-kt6ck 2 месяца назад +1

Thanks for the review, I like a tint in the summer I usually use Trinny bff, that works for me, sending you a huge hug today x

• @jcool4358
    @jcool4358 2 месяца назад +1

Hi Nisha, you are on day 2or3 of your eye job. I'm sure you are probably bruised and are feeling like you look horrible..give it 2 weeks all will be well. When I had mine done I was working. I took a week off and then put a little makeup on and went back to work. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I was hoping you would let us know and actually show us your journey. Hoping everything is going well. Take good care. Thinking of you everyday.

• @marix3581
    @marix3581 2 месяца назад +1

Good luck! My thoughts are with you!
    I use t5 and it neutralises all my redness leaving my skin looking natural and pretty

• @Mommaslew
    @Mommaslew 2 месяца назад

HAHA NOONE EVER SEES ME….EXCEPT the 339 thousand followers. Love you Nisha! Good luck today!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😊

• @kimjluke
    @kimjluke 2 месяца назад +1

Thinking of you and sending prayers for successful procedure and speedy healing.💕🌷

• @beautybev
    @beautybev 2 месяца назад +1

Hi Nisha, I hope you’re op goes well for you ❤
    I’d love you to a review of the new ND powder foundation 😊

• @ladkin848
    @ladkin848 Месяц назад

I have been thinking of you..! Thank goodness your ok although a tad battered and bruised which is to be expected... look forward to hearing from you when your up to it and wish you a relaxing recovery... keep smiling beautiful! x

• @marilynhodgkinson5299
    @marilynhodgkinson5299 2 месяца назад +1

Hi Nisha if you are out of hospital, l do hope you are doing well. I have been away so just catching up. I like full coverage makeup but the tint still looks nice on you. Every good wish going your way.❤❤

• @Hopner44
    @Hopner44 Месяц назад +1

I have changed and do not wear foundation anymore. I bought Laurel Mercier tinted moisturizer and I love it but I am open to trying this as well.

• @christinekirsch9594
    @christinekirsch9594 Месяц назад

I have to say, I I'm sticking with my Caliray skin tint. The one you used, the L.E. one is nice but the chin coming off after wear was questionable. To me to go &
    get it!
    Thank you for the updates on your surgery!❤

• @mizzithorpe1079
    @mizzithorpe1079 2 месяца назад +1

So your looking great again you don’t have anything to worry about you look amazing

• @MariaAU
    @MariaAU 2 месяца назад +1

Thinking of you, Nisha! Hope all goes well!❤

• @linnybee8000
    @linnybee8000 Месяц назад +1

It looks nice. I think it would be perfect for "at home" days. I think I'll buy it. Thank you for the video.
    Darn. It's $49. That's more than I care to pay for "at home" makeup. Oh, well.
    xo~linda

• @ninathomson4716
    @ninathomson4716 2 месяца назад +1

I think the tint looked really nice on you Nisha, but like you, I’m not a no make up make up kinda girl lol. I scare myself without it on, never mind everybody else 😮😮😅😅 ❤ xx

• @lindal.8917
    @lindal.8917 2 месяца назад +1

You are probably back home by now. Wishing you a beautiful and speedy recovery. I must say that i would not be happy with the tinted product. I need more coverage. 😊

• @gladysgarrity5721
    @gladysgarrity5721 2 месяца назад +1

Good luck Nisha see you soon ❤

• @lindaalden2867
    @lindaalden2867 2 месяца назад +1

Have you tried the eborian bb cream, I use the cc cream but brought the bb in the travel size to try, and I love it, a bit more coverage than the cc and to set it, I use the laura geller balance and brighten, just lightly it lasted all day.x

• @lisarussell3792
    @lisarussell3792 2 месяца назад +1

Hope all goes well 😍

• @Chefgirl152
    @Chefgirl152 2 месяца назад +1

We have pouring rain as well! You look better than decent, very fresh, youthful and natural before the eye shadow and mascara. Like you I would never go anywhere without makeup but I would try this product but definitely need blush because without that you wouldn’t be able to find me I am that pale. Blush tends to disappear on me very quickly so can you recommend a good one that will last? Thanks

• @erinneill9350
    @erinneill9350 2 месяца назад +1

I like the look even with just the one coating. It sounds as though it would be good for your skin and that is something to consider. Some makeup contains chemicals which are actually harmful.

• @BC-ru8zd
    @BC-ru8zd Месяц назад +1

Nisha, good morning! I wish you health and good results, follow the doctors’ recommendations, everything will be fine. 🌼🌹🌷🌸🌺💐🌼🌺🌸💐🌷🌹

• @eileenclyne2065
    @eileenclyne2065 2 месяца назад +1

Sending you warmest wishes !!💕🙏🌺

• @mamonpreece4411
    @mamonpreece4411 2 месяца назад +1

Hi nisha hope ur well 🙏🙏🙏for u today, ohh I love it nisha, I’ve found probably the last year that foundation too heavy for me🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️can’t get over how it evened out on ur neck,magic😂no I agree with u I think it would slip off face😬it looks stunning on u👌thank u for a great video,take care xx😘

• @alinethomas155
    @alinethomas155 2 месяца назад +1

Sending prayers and love ❤️

• @michellemccormack5415
    @michellemccormack5415 2 месяца назад +1

I'm glad you did a vlog on this as I was going to buy this but its not for me you would need to have perfect skin .I know most skin tints are thin runny formula but I just think its overpriced and over rated product . Can you try out haus labs foundation x

• @debbiedalton8846
    @debbiedalton8846 2 месяца назад +1

❤❤❤❤❤❤

• @jacquelinewinter2786
    @jacquelinewinter2786 2 месяца назад +1

Thinking of you today Nisha. Xx

• @user-yo2bo1rj9t
    @user-yo2bo1rj9t Месяц назад

• @BC-ru8zd
    @BC-ru8zd 2 месяца назад +1

Nisha, thanks for the video, we are waiting for you and recover, we will wait. with love and God bless you!❤❤❤❤❤ххххх

• @kimbaker4352
    @kimbaker4352 2 месяца назад +1

I’m wondering how this would look on my dry skin, idk I don’t think I like this one and I love skin tints.

• @kimbaker4352
    @kimbaker4352 2 месяца назад +1

I’m wondering how this would work on my dry skin, it’s looks very natural, idk if I like this one and I love skin tints.

• @cindykane6227
    @cindykane6227 2 месяца назад +1

Good luck, and God Bless😊

• @helenoharawhite7704
    @helenoharawhite7704 2 месяца назад +1

Sending you lots of love and hope u recover well Nisha ♡ Was not impressed with this tint at all - overpriced and under performance I think. I do have a brand recommendation for you. FILORGA has the best performing skin care range which really does bring results. They do a skin tint BB cream - I use Beige Lumiere - and I get great results. It's packed with skin benefits and lasts all day. I use the MESO-MASK twice a week to keep my skin bright and I can not fault anything I've used by them. Have you tried anything by FILORGA? Anyone else use this brand? What are your thoughts - be interested to know. Look after yourself Nisha. Much love ♡♡♡

• @susandelongis885
    @susandelongis885 2 месяца назад +1

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

• @Rocky-ry6uw
    @Rocky-ry6uw 2 месяца назад +1

Best wishes for your eye surgery. As always thank you for your tutorials.

• @Autumncraftz
    @Autumncraftz 2 месяца назад +1

Does anyone know if Nisha has a PO Box? Would love to send a card. If not sending hugs Nisha, hope the surgery went well. ❤

• @BC-ru8zd
      @BC-ru8zd 2 месяца назад

Good afternoon! I'm sorry. Nisha used to have a mailbox, but she seemed to have closed it, saying that it no longer works. although it’s a pity I sent her postcards. She is so cute. I read our postcards in my video, but now I don’t have a mailbox.❤❤❤ххх

• @Autumncraftz
      @Autumncraftz 2 месяца назад

@@BC-ru8zd Thank you for your help. I always think it’s nice to receive cards, especially after hospital procedures.

• @m.c.8680
    @m.c.8680 2 месяца назад +1

I think you look beautiful. I guess its about you, though..what makes you feel good 🎉😊✌️

• @Mommaslew
    @Mommaslew 2 месяца назад +1

Looks beautiful on your skin….but I also was not impressed with this foundation. I have other products I prefer. 😊

• @Cccjjj323
    @Cccjjj323 2 месяца назад +1

The typical product, just like fashion, where if you have a negative and critical opinion you're not "in" and part of the trendy world. If you think it sucks, you're a has-been ... this "foundation" is a marketing scam where everything is based on a name, as always ...