Cloondace & Drum, Knock, Co Mayo, F12 T180

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 20 сен 2024
  • For Sale by Private Treaty.
    The land is divided into various lots by 2 main roads, the N17 and R329.
    Lot 1: Opposite the Residence on the other side of R329 is a further 8 acres of mixed quality land with a range of old fashioned farm Sheds/Buildings. This may be sold with the Residence of separately.
    Lot 2: A third Lot of approx. 12 acres of mixed quailty land lies west of the N17 and again can be sold with Residence or separately.
    The land is of mixed quality and in need of upgrading work but will respond well to upgrade. All the land lots are bounded on their Northern end by a fast flowing stream that never drys.
    Attached to land lots are options of taking EU Entitlements details which can be provided separately.
    This property is easily assessed and conveniently located, within a hours drive of the cities of Galway and Sligo and approx. 30 minutes drive to large towns of Castlebar, Ballina and Roscommon.
    Price guides - Lot 1: - 8 Acres with sheds €50,000
    Lot 2: - 12 Acres €48,000
    Lot 3: - 13.5 Acres Residential Farm €140,000
    Located approx. 1 mile North of Knock Village along the Old Sligo road from Knock, this property can be sold in one or more lots, depending on demand. The residence is approx. 90 years old and is a solid 2 Bedroomed, 2 Storey Farmhouse in need of upgrading and modernisation.
    Accommodation includes:
    Downstairs
    Small entrance hall
    Kitchen/Living Room - 3.9m x 3.8m with old fashioned open fireplace
    Utility Room: 2.1m x 2.1m
    Sittingroom: 3.8m x 3.8m with open fireplace
    Back Room: 3.65m x 2.15m suitable for conversion to Bathroom/Bedroom
    Upstairs
    2 Bedrooms: 3.8m x 3.8m each
    Room No 3: 2.6m x 2.3m suitable for Bathroom/Ensuite
    The land is divided into various lots by 2 main roads, the N17 and R329.
    For further details contact Roger on 071 9185050/087 6810848

Комментарии • 12

• @veronicaroach3667
    @veronicaroach3667 Год назад +2

A wonderful opportunity for someone with energy & imagination. The walls are there & the land, and all else is just hard work & oodles of cash ! Could be a lovely place.

• @lapsedluddite3381
    @lapsedluddite3381 6 месяцев назад

My vertigo required slowing this to half speed, glad I did, because this house could be a stunner once restored by someone with vision and the means. The noisy location is the only downside here.

• @smittylite02
    @smittylite02 Год назад +1

If only the N17 wasn't so close. 😞

• @GIGI-MARIE
      @GIGI-MARIE Год назад +1

Hi can I ask why you say that please? I'm new to Ireland and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• @xperyskop2475
      @xperyskop2475 Год назад

Do you guys have post code fights or something?

• @xperyskop2475
      @xperyskop2475 Год назад

I see now its road N17

• @smittylite02
      @smittylite02 Год назад

@GIGI-MARIE you would hear road noise from the N17. From my experience of living in a flight path as well as next to a motorway, moving to a rural area I would cherish the quiet. 😉

• @xperyskop2475
      @xperyskop2475 Год назад +1

@smittylite02 Yes. But now I live 6 metres away from the local road and 20m from very from busy local . So this house and land would be massive improvement.

• @stallion78
    @stallion78 7 месяцев назад

No toilet 🚽

• @abigailgerlach5443
    @abigailgerlach5443 Год назад

If you spend more than a thousand euros on this place, you're spending too much.

• @jeannerogers7085
      @jeannerogers7085 Год назад

I dunno - the concrete shell seems pretty sound, and there is much less apparent water damage than I would expect. The house has many good features, and might be worth fixing up.

• @patcardiff2563
      @patcardiff2563 Год назад

How much is it I love it just listen to the birds peace