Tenor Sax Comparison: Kessler Custom Handmade vs. Yanagisawa T991

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 13 сен 2024
  • Tenor Sax Comparison
    Yanagisawa T991 vs. Kessler Custom Handmade
    Both saxophones were played by the same player using a DG Laser Trimmed MBII mouthpiece. Identical recording and editing settings were used.
    www.kesslermusi...

Комментарии • 7

• @pauls3423
    @pauls3423 5 лет назад +1

I really would like to hear the player's opinion because certain playing issues don't come through listening. In terms of sound, I give a slight edge to the T991 but they are both 85% red brass and todays TWO10 has been improved over the earlier T991. In terms of cost, I can handle $2200 vs $4900 so much easier that I'll make the Kessler smile.

• @morocco1274
    @morocco1274 6 лет назад +1

David Kessler‘s handmade Custom tenor saxophone... Best bang for the buck!!!!!

• @tcphll
    @tcphll 3 года назад

I'd like to see a blind comparison between these two. I see comments saying the the yani has "something" the Kessler doesn't, or that they can't be compared, but I'm 99% sure it's confirmation bias. I have my doubts that most of these same people would be able to reliably tell the difference between the two if they didn't know which one was being played.

• @barskuleli8612
    @barskuleli8612 6 лет назад +2

Kessler has very close sound and Yanni is very open and bright also much much richer...

• @morocco1274
    @morocco1274 6 лет назад +2

For me it’s pretty easy to figure out... I thousand dollars or $3000

• @clarence569
    @clarence569 12 лет назад +1

the kessler is just missing something that the yani had

• @johnruffin3291
    @johnruffin3291 5 лет назад

You can’t compare that to a yani