HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 17 окт 2024

Комментарии • 28

• @DrewEarl
    @DrewEarl Месяц назад +10

Idgaf how raggedy it is but the VT365 will ALWAYS be my favorite engine 😂❤

• @bus213
    @bus213 Месяц назад +7

I miss hearing this sound everyday on my IC BE.

• @isaiahanderson7237
      @isaiahanderson7237 Месяц назад +1

Same for the bus I used to ride in Virginia which was bus 47 a 2005 IC CE with the VT365

• @isaiahanderson7237
      @isaiahanderson7237 Месяц назад

@@bus213 it’s likely no longer around unfortunately it was likely replaced with a New CE

• @yitznewton
    @yitznewton Месяц назад +5

I drove one of these for a couple years. The speedometer over-reported by a good margin, it thought 50 was 58. Solid bus though

• @0312Productions
      @0312Productions  Месяц назад +2

Gotta love International gauges.

• @isaiahanderson7237
      @isaiahanderson7237 Месяц назад +1

I noticed that was an issue on the 05-08 VT365 models in videos as well unlike the DT466 models which 45 reads around 45 with a 1-2 mph margin of error but on a VT it read 45 as 48 or 49.

• @MistyTheBorderCollie
    @MistyTheBorderCollie Месяц назад +6

That VT365 sounds amazing! Love the engine fan at the beginning too!

• @charlesrodriguez7984
      @charlesrodriguez7984 Месяц назад +1

@@MistyTheBorderCollie it reminds me of the ones I used to ride back in Yorktown Virginia. However all of those are gone now and were replaced by new Cummins powered CE’s.

• @janamaro5894
    @janamaro5894 Месяц назад +5

I love VT365 aka (6.0 Powerstroke).

• @LeteizJordan317
      @LeteizJordan317 Месяц назад +1

The 6.0 Powerstroke Is By Ford

• @ChrisSaf-T-LinerC21719
      @ChrisSaf-T-LinerC21719 Месяц назад

@@LeteizJordan317 No. Ford calls it the 6.0L PowerStroke. As well as the T444E Ford called the 7.3L PS. And the MaxxForce 7 they called that the 6.4L PS. All three engines were made by International put in Fords. Ford signed a contract with Navistar issuing having the engines put in their heavy duty pickup trucks. Navistar agreed to it but stated Ford would have to give them a different name and cannot under any circumstance change anything to the engine without permission. In 2009-2010, that's where things got outta hand. Ford placed a lawsuit against Navistar because of the 6.0 and 6.4 engines. How unreliable the maintenance was on them. It was very very expensive for customers. Costed thousands of dollars. Caused buses and Fords ending up in garages. And Navistar has still faced lawsuits because of the MaxxForce engines. I would buy an early 2nd gen CE with the reliable DT466E. 1st gen I would go T444E

• @VAboiproductions
    @VAboiproductions Месяц назад

I remember riding these for spares back in 3rd grade now I’m in 8th

• @Thebusdriverandgamermorefan
    @Thebusdriverandgamermorefan Месяц назад +1

Great video and also I love older buses more.

• @teamedge43
    @teamedge43 Месяц назад +1

Hello 03-12 productions - is there any chance that you have a
    2017 ic-ce School Bus , that you could maybe drive around. But could you maybe do a POV , or Front Seat Ride if possible please. I would really appreciate it + in the 2017 ic-ce School Bus video could i maybe hear the parking brake i would really appreciate that too. Thanks

• @robloxelevatorsandreactorc2108
    @robloxelevatorsandreactorc2108 Месяц назад +2

nice bus!

• @Aschoolbusandsimulatorfan
    @Aschoolbusandsimulatorfan Месяц назад +2

Great video!

• @ashthewolfdog1380
    @ashthewolfdog1380 Месяц назад

I might buy one of these busses and turn it into a daily driver. A family like mine might be needing of something as big as a bus considering us Ak'ari folk have to do a convoy of around 15 different cars to get around together.

• @Pa_school_bus_enthusiast
    @Pa_school_bus_enthusiast Месяц назад +3

not sure if the driver was flooring it or not, but that engine seems a little under powered.

• @ICREFAN_OFFICIAL
      @ICREFAN_OFFICIAL Месяц назад +1

No that’s just how it sounds engines that have the power stroke sounds sounds like it’s underpowered but it’s really not

• @ICREFAN_OFFICIAL
      @ICREFAN_OFFICIAL Месяц назад +1

It’s more because it’s rpm’s are at 2,500

• @charlesrodriguez7984
      @charlesrodriguez7984 Месяц назад

It’s because the VT365 revs a little higher than the inline 6 diesels so it sounds a little underpowered

• @anonymous-s5y3
    @anonymous-s5y3 Месяц назад +1

Who was driving it

• @northwesttowing588
    @northwesttowing588 4 дня назад

Never rode vt365