Benedictine Brewery on a Triumph Bonneville T120

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 15 окт 2024
  • In a ride a few weeks ago my buddy Bruce (‪@bdwalker239‬ ) and I were going to stop by Benedictine Brewery (www.benedictin...) in Mt Angel, OR. Unfortunately, there was rain in the forecast so, at the last minute, we decided to skip it.
    For this ride we did not have a planned destination until Bruce suggested that we go to the brewery.
    Benedictine Brewery is a really nice ride, about one hour outside of Portland, OR. The beer and food is wonderful. And Mt Angel is a lovely town to visit.
    In this ride we begin in Sherwood, OR passing through Newberg, OR; Dundee, OR; Dayton, OR; Unionvale, OR; Brooks, OR; Labish Center, OR; North Howell, OR; and Mt Angel, OR.
    When preparing the footage for uploading to RUclips I noticed that the video had no audio. This is a problem that will plague my next couple of videos. I think I know what happened and I will discuss this in an upcoming video.
    For this ride, there is no audio so I set the entire ride to music and I shortened the ride to keep only the good bits.
    Follow @pdxt120 on Instagram for shorter videos and photographs
    The music in the opening is Hammer (short version) by MOKKA, licensed by inaudio. All audio used in the video is by Infraction and licensed by inaudio.
    inaudio licensing terms are here (inaudio.org/li....

Комментарии • 2

• @tiffinhappy9744
    @tiffinhappy9744 3 месяца назад +1

Would rather hear the motor than music. May just be me though

• @pdxt120
      @pdxt120  3 месяца назад +1

@@tiffinhappy9744 my GoPro did not record audio for this ride and three other rides that I have posted and will be public over the next weeks. I have sorted out the problem with the GoPro so bike audio will be back. I still wanted to share the rides that I captured without audio. Adding a music track was the only option.