HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 25 окт 2024

Комментарии • 13

• @michaelstein1270
    @michaelstein1270 9 месяцев назад

Thanks, I didn't find these small latches. THX for sharing 🙂

• @EverythingMatthews
    @EverythingMatthews Год назад

Hi, very informative video, can I gain access to the climate control loom, so I can fit a lazer Lamps can-bus module?

• @iain9156
    @iain9156 7 месяцев назад

Thanks,very helpful

• @darrensalter1540
    @darrensalter1540 4 года назад +2

Hi this is a very informative video. If I were to upgrade to a discovery media package, would the trim around need to be different? Also do you know on the entry level infotainment system, you can upload the radio logos to the corresponding stations, I can't seem to work it out?

• @rosselliott7375
    @rosselliott7375 Год назад

Hiya. I’ve got a 2020 crafter startline just bought a 2nd hand head unit same as this. Is it plug and play or will it need coding Thanks

• @stevenallen6606
    @stevenallen6606 Год назад

Hi, very clear instructions there. Thanks. Do you have a similar one for installing a retro 12v socket to the dashboard surface. I see in this video that one is installed which seems ideal for dashcams etc

• @AdvancedInCarTechnologies
      @AdvancedInCarTechnologies  Год назад

Hello Steven,
      Thank you for getting in touch!
      For my team to assist you with your enquiry, we would need you to fill in our contact form. Please see our link below:
      www.advanced-incar.co.uk/contact-us/
      Once received, we will be in touch as soon as we can to assist you.
      Kind regards,
      Advanced In-Car Team

• @A5SEN.
    @A5SEN. 4 года назад +1

Have you guys looked into the virtual cockpit retrofit for the T6.1 yet? Something I would be interested in once my T6.1 arrives later this year!

• @AdvancedInCarTechnologies
      @AdvancedInCarTechnologies  4 года назад

I expect it will be possible but like with all VC / AID Systems, it’s mega expensive as a retrofit

• @patricksteeringwheels5521
    @patricksteeringwheels5521 3 года назад

Do u have any mowie how to remove airbag from T6.1? Please

• @Steve-ro3kk
    @Steve-ro3kk 4 года назад +1

Did the "basic model" on the t6.1 accept a reversing camera? Which one did you fit?

• @mikkosrussos
      @mikkosrussos 3 года назад

Ive ordered the basic entertainment system on my new kombi with factory fitted Rev Cam… so should take 3rd party camera just fine