First lawn cut of 2024 and 4th year with the Craftsman T210 Riding Mower from Lowe's - now T2200

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 31 мар 2024
  • After sitting for over 3-months in winter storage, I'm getting the Craftsman T210 riding mower out for its first start and first lawn mow of 2024. If you aren't familiar with the T210, I purchased this mower in 2020 and this will be the fourth lawn season where I use only it to maintain my yard and the large lot at the family guest house. Now called the Craftsman T2200, this has been a great mower! Will it start in 2024?
    Battery charger/maintainer - amzn.to/3U1mSSa
    Additional leads - amzn.to/3vDQ0W3
    (the links above are affiliate links. As an amazon associate I may earn from purchases)
    What do you think about this mower and other MTD riding mowers? Comment below
    Also, check out my other channel, KevCentral: / kevcentral
    Check out the links below for KevCentral/KevReviews Merch and great bike parts:
    ✅ Buy a Shirt - kevcentral.store
    ✅ Stickers - www.ebay.com/usr/kevcentralmerch
    ✅ Bike Parts - www.amazon.com/shop/kevcentral
    ☑️ Patreon - / kevcentral
    ☑️ Twitter - / kevcentral
    COUPON CODES & Discounts:
    Get a free month of Instant Ink: try.hpinstantink.com/rk9qfy
    Cell service with Unlimited Data - www.visible.com/get/?3PLQH6P
    (When you use my friend code, 3PLQH6P, you’ll get your first month of service for $20-off!)
    $5 Off at Boston Scally Company - bit.ly/BostonScally5off
    note: I earn a small commission from sales links, including Amazon, where as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
    -----------------------------------------
    Thinking Machines by TrackTribe
    song from the YT audio library
  • ХоббиХобби

Комментарии • 25

• @forresthoffman489
    @forresthoffman489 3 месяца назад

Wow! you have taken exceptional care of that mower. Most people don't even take half as good care of their mowers which is why they break so quickly.

• @bobl185
    @bobl185 3 месяца назад +1

Just after you showed the first video of your T210 I bought mine. I heard from some that it would be a BIG mistake, well after almost 4 years not one thing has failed or broke. I am a firm believer in battery tenders, my original one is still going strong like yours. PS, weather here in Tennessee can be brutal in the winter...

• @sunsandsurfgirl3179
    @sunsandsurfgirl3179 3 месяца назад

Thanks so much for this! My 2023 T2200 only has 15 hrs and a low battery reading. I used your affiliate links. I might need to start over with a fresh battery but hopefully this helps. Looking forward to your blade change vid.

• @bobl185
      @bobl185 3 месяца назад

He has done a blade change video, and I'm glad he did, I switched, best blades ever...

• @cup_and_cone
    @cup_and_cone 2 месяца назад

I sharpened my blades today and discovered one of the spindles is bad on mine. The bearing seat has oversized and the bearing race kind of rocks around. Thankfully they make it easy to change! It might be something to remember to check when you replace your blades too, just rock the blades and see if the spindles have any play.

• @ROBinJVILLE
    @ROBinJVILLE 3 месяца назад

glad she holding up nicely for you. im still on my snapper, i think year 26, many drive discs replaced, few belts and new tires once.

• @kev-reviews
      @kev-reviews  3 месяца назад

So sad what Briggs and Stratton did to Snapper 😤

• @ROBinJVILLE
      @ROBinJVILLE 3 месяца назад

@@kev-reviews yeah it is :(

• @user-yr4bv8hj1o
    @user-yr4bv8hj1o 2 месяца назад

Do you have any leaks on the k46 around the forward and reverse mechanism

• @MichaelSmith-gk3rt
    @MichaelSmith-gk3rt 3 месяца назад

I have the same year t210 as yours do you have a link to your storage shed ? Running out of room to many toys ,thanks

• @kev-reviews

It’s an older Rubbermaid Big Maxx. I don’t think they even make this same model anymore. It’s at least 15-years old.

• @MikeX50
    @MikeX50 3 месяца назад

Just broke out my T2200 today🙂. Curious though - you did not cover checking the air pressure in your tires. After having my mower sit for 5 months, all four tires needed air. Is that something you just skipped? Also, no way could they jack up the price $1,000! Looking forward to your follow up video...

• @kev-reviews

I step on them to ensure there’s enough air. That’s something I always do after I add fuel. Thanks for watching and congrats on the 2200

• @user-yr4bv8hj1o
    @user-yr4bv8hj1o 3 месяца назад

Do you have any vibration from the deck when mower is still and deck engaged

• @kev-reviews

No. That would (most likely) be a sign of an out of balance or bent blade

• @user-yr4bv8hj1o
      @user-yr4bv8hj1o 3 месяца назад

Does your seat make a noise if you push in the middle of it like a sqeak

• @kev-reviews

I don’t recall any seat sounds from mine aside from the springs compressing when I sit down

• @harrygrimley4352
    @harrygrimley4352 3 месяца назад

You missed a spot 😅

• @tarstarkusz
    @tarstarkusz 3 месяца назад

I really don't know why 4 years on a belt and battery impresses you.

• @sunsandsurfgirl3179
      @sunsandsurfgirl3179 3 месяца назад

Hi! These new tiny batteries don’t seem to hold up the same as the older standard size ones. If you run this exact battery, may I ask, how old is it and what is your maint routine?

• @kev-reviews
      @kev-reviews  3 месяца назад +5

Because like it or not, products have for the most part degraded to the point that 4-years is good

• @tarstarkusz
      @tarstarkusz 3 месяца назад

@@sunsandsurfgirl3179 I don't.

• @MrIMCP
      @MrIMCP 2 месяца назад

@@kev-reviews My stock battery in my T210 gave out after 4 years, I replaced it with an AGM with more CCA.