Fujifilm X-T4 Unboxing & Reasons Why I Bought It | I'm ALL In! | Fuji X-T4

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 24 сен 2024

Комментарии • 35

• @GadgeDee
    @GadgeDee  2 года назад +4

Hope you guys grab your favorite beverage, relax, and enjoy this unboxing! This is a fun one! ☺️🍾📸🔥

• @sunnyta619
    @sunnyta619 2 года назад

Very nice video and music. Ive now dl smith the mister entire library on my phone :)
    Got my xt4 this week! Waiting on an sd card

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Thank you!! Really enjoy Smith the Mister’s style of music. Oh nice!! :D What color did you get?? I just ordered probably way too many of those UHS-II SD cards lol.

• @sunnyta619
      @sunnyta619 2 года назад

@@GadgeDee i got all black. Best buy was out of the silver. The white numbers are easier to read for my sad old eyes anyway. I love chillhop lofi tunes, i see a lot of photogs using them on videos.

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

@@sunnyta619 Aww… it’s all good. I’m glad you were able to get one, and it will have another benefit! That genre is so chill and takes you to another place. 😊

• @waynerm002
    @waynerm002 2 года назад

Nice camera! You are really excited on getting it! I have checked out Fuji multiple times and this model almost got me to switch as it reminded me of an older manual camera, much like my Nikon Df did. These days I am shooting more videos than photos but, on days I want to go old school, the manual dials are nice to have. How has your experience with it been so far?

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Thank you! Lol, yes I was! Oh nice... Yea, I know what you mean. Videos can become priority as we know. But I've been able to test out some of the photo features of the X-T4 and was blown away (especially after using my X-S10 as my main camera). Still a few more things on my list I want to try; however, it has been a great experience. I plan on making a video of my experience with the Fuji X-T4 so far. Can't wait to update everyone after putting it through some more work.

• @lom_video
    @lom_video 2 года назад

Congrats! I've got it 1,5 years already )

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Thank you!! ☺️ which color do you have?

• @lom_video
      @lom_video 2 года назад +1

@@GadgeDee black )

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

@@lom_video Nice! 😎

• @OutdoorsWithGeoff
    @OutdoorsWithGeoff 2 года назад +1

Congrats! I like the edit and story you tell in the beginning. Great piece of equipment there. I’m sure you’ll show what it can do!

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад +1

Thanks Geoff!! I’ll do my best! ☺️

• @carlosm9323
    @carlosm9323 2 года назад

I love your video, that is a sexy camera, great description of the camera, but we did not see you face of happiness for getting your new camera!!!!!

• @GadgeDee

Thank you so much! It really is. Haha I know… My face was super expressive. I’m sure I made all kind of exciting faces lol. ☺️

• @GHABAHIA
    @GHABAHIA 2 года назад

Oh congrats!!, By the way I bought my own camera after your review and watched your videos over and over and now I am very happy that I chose the X-S10. So far I haven't thought of going to a higher level than I'm in now, but I think if I had to take another camera it would be the Sony a7c because the video recording feature is unlimited But at the same time I hesitate to take it because it only shoots 30fps in 4k lol.
    I will not confuse myself much at the present time, I will focus on strengthening and refining my skills in photography&videography. After I see that I have reached a good stage, I will think seriously about this matter. Although I think by then there will be an X-T5 or X-T6 on the market. who knows?hahaha.
    But overall, I hope you have a good time with this unique piece and make good use of it in your business!!!.

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Oh wow!! That's so cool to hear! Thank you for valuing my opinion and experience to make a significant purchase like that! The Sony cameras have great features and that unlimited recording time is amazing, which is why I still have my a6400. I'm hoping Fuji adds the unlimited recording time feature in their upcoming camera bodies because it can be a dealbreaker for some people.
      I understand as I am at the same stage you are. I feel though it's quite important to consider your current skills before spending top dollars on gear. Hey, if they are on the market, then that shows how much you're ensuring you're confident and comfortable with your skillset before making a big investment on a flagship camera. Tbh the way they are releasing cameras and lenses, I wouldn't be surprised if that's very soon lol.
      Thank you so much for your positive feedback; I really appreciate it and will do my best!! I really hope you enjoy your new X-S10! I look forward to an update! :)

• @MrSaeedted
    @MrSaeedted 2 года назад

Congrats on the purchase! Cant wait to see what you do with it

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Thank you Ted!! Yes, I have so much in mind! ☺️

• @CyborgTeam
    @CyborgTeam 2 года назад

yooo I like how your true excitement shows through on this video. that was great lol. loved the vid

• @GadgeDee

😂 thank you!! I couldn’t contain myself.

• @MrSaeedted
    @MrSaeedted 2 года назад

I thought Fuji retired that camera strap after the X-H1

• @GadgeDee

That makes sense because I found it to be rather large for the X-T4. Still waiting for that X-H2 though.

• @aquadratfoto
    @aquadratfoto 2 года назад

Iam fujifilm user

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

😎 awesome! 👍🏾

• @babyboy1971
    @babyboy1971 2 года назад

I’m thinking of getting the XT4 and making my XT3 my second body. Is the weight of the XT4 that much more than the XT3? And if I swap back and forth, is the images similar?

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Unfortunately, I haven’t used the X-T3 before, so I can’t say. I’ve used the X-T4 and X-S10. Wish I could’ve been more helpful.

• @tiffanymeeks8740
    @tiffanymeeks8740 2 года назад

Congrats… welcome to the fuji family. Easy breezy carry… I love my fuji cameras. At the moment I’m using the xe4 and the xh1.

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Thank you!! 😊 The Fuji family is so cool! Yes, I couldn’t agree more. Nice combo to have btw! How are you liking the X-E4? Can’t wait to see what the X-H2 offers.

• @whatistruththywordistruth5972
    @whatistruththywordistruth5972 Год назад

Did you sell the xs10?

• @cnboy14
    @cnboy14 2 года назад

Why buy it now when the new one is just around the corner?

• @GadgeDee
      @GadgeDee  2 года назад

Well, I didn’t see any new reports confirming the X-T5 release and specs. The main focus appears to be the X-H2 (outside of the medium format line) and a few new lenses for the X-mount lineup. It looks like Fuji might wait another year before releasing the X-T5 since the X-T4 was released shortly after the X-T3.

• @nubscrub
      @nubscrub 2 года назад

@Hassan Sajid Around the corner? This spring or when?