Changing the DPF pressure sensor on my 2019 Kenworth T680

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 29 сен 2024
  • 🚂💨💨💨 @trucker_jayycee
    Tags
    #port #fyp #trucking #houston #bayport #container #viral #reels #kenworth #kenworthtrucks #t680 #peterbilt #follow #dallas #texas #houston #skyline #morning #beforedawn #travel #traveling #friday #upearly #moderntrucks #income #work #plastictruckmafia #truckerjayycee #interstate45 #75dallas
    Follow for more content
    otrperformance...

Комментарии • 26

• @FJCTrucking
    @FJCTrucking 7 месяцев назад +3

Next time try doing a regen to see if it will clear by itself that way you know the issue is fix
    Good video homie

• @fredericklandreneau7618
    @fredericklandreneau7618 5 месяцев назад

Thank you sir that was very helpful. I appreciate it. I think I’ve got mine that’s starting to go out my truck starting to reach again like every day or every other day. Appreciate your video bunches of hell stay safe out there.

• @Marcusf250
    @Marcusf250 Месяц назад +1

Thank you sir
    Dallas KW shaft me for $1,100 just to change that, I order code scanner so I never get ripped off again

• @trucker_jayycee
      @trucker_jayycee  Месяц назад

Yeah it’s always good to have your own scanner ! The dealers will rip you off all day

• @briantrill8534
    @briantrill8534 7 месяцев назад

Him bro a real trucker frfr 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

• @WISECHANNEL-u5k
    @WISECHANNEL-u5k 2 месяца назад +1

I have the same issue on my 17 T680 I couldn’t find the sensor under the truck I probably have to take the steps out but on my truck 100% I couldn’t see it under the truck

• @trucker_jayycee
      @trucker_jayycee  2 месяца назад

Yeah you have to remove the steps. They hide it . Remember it’s on the back side of the dpf filter .

• @Fazins
    @Fazins 2 месяца назад

Mine has been giving me an SPN 3251 FMI 16 voltage too high or shorted very intermittently, would do a regen and code would clear. That stopped working. I have a car hauler so i have to drive my rig onto ramps to get under. Did that, parked the truck for the night, pick up the DPS, go to truck and coolant is leaking, come to find just in front of this is the coolant manifold for the dpf system and def tank. FML its rusted thru, ordered new one, but what i also found was the locking tab for the pressure sensor was not locked.... so im hoping after i replace that manifold, and able to run the truck, thus fixes my problem. Appreciate the video! Stay safe druver.

• @trucker_jayycee
      @trucker_jayycee  2 месяца назад

Woah !! That’s a lot !! I hope you can fix your issues asap ! I see you’re mechanically inclined . That’s good !

• @tz2x8f
    @tz2x8f 4 месяца назад +1

Have you ever had a stop engine immediately light come on,an if so how do you fix it without going to the shop?

• @trucker_jayycee
      @trucker_jayycee  4 месяца назад +1

yes i have. I bought a scan tool from OTR performance that lets me read and clear codes.

• @tz2x8f
      @tz2x8f 3 месяца назад

@@trucker_jayycee How much did that tool cause you an can you tell me the name of it.

• @tz2x8f
      @tz2x8f 3 месяца назад

@@trucker_jayycee cost

• @Marcusf250
      @Marcusf250 Месяц назад

It’s on sale $420 USD

• @LEGEND04131
    @LEGEND04131 Месяц назад

Bro I run from Salt Lake City to Ontario, CA. I think I see your truck every trip between Victorville and Vegas. My truck looks exactly like yours, same color, except the sun visor.

• @trucker_jayycee
      @trucker_jayycee  Месяц назад

No sir, not me lol . Good look tho 💯

• @Alan-qw4ne
      @Alan-qw4ne Месяц назад

I stay out here in Ontario off the 10 fwy

• @Marcusf250
    @Marcusf250 Месяц назад

You’re a true OG Trucker. I like your style

• @jameswilridge8385
    @jameswilridge8385 4 месяца назад

thank you very helpful