£521,000 Yacht Tour : Cranchi T43

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 3 окт 2020
  • Cranchi does trawler yacht, and it does it well.
    Sponsored by: www.boatsandyachtswarranty.com
    In association with:
    www.mdlmarinas.co.uk
    www.tempest4cars.co.uk
    www.intelligentmoney.com
    www.yacht-solutions.co.uk
    / aquaholicnick
    / burnhamnick
    / aquaholicnick
    Read my online articles for MBY at www.mby.com/author/nickburnham
    See more of my videos on the MBY RUclips channel: / ybwtv
  • РазвлеченияРазвлечения

Комментарии • 398

• @g9rud
    @g9rud 3 года назад +64

A trawler yacht with Italian style, what’s not to like about that, Fantastic. Nice one Nick

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +8

Indeedy!

• @broccoli6783
      @broccoli6783 3 года назад +1

The name is the most Italian name ever lol

• @wampasaurus8964
    @wampasaurus8964 3 года назад +6

"The decks, the engine space, the LOT!" Always a good day when I hear Nick say that

• @alexistsakiridis6899
    @alexistsakiridis6899 3 года назад +101

I have watched and liked every single video and I am always waiting everyday at 2 o'clock here in Greece to see the notification that aquaholic uploaded a new video.. i guess i am an aquaholicholic

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +18

Awesome, hope you enjoy this one. :)

• @tgtg489
      @tgtg489 3 года назад

AQUAHOLIC Hi Nick, you mentioned washing machine. Did this version, not have one installed?

• @WhatALoadOfTosca
      @WhatALoadOfTosca 3 года назад

His videos are brilliant. So genuine a d enthusiastic.

• @oliverfrey7511
      @oliverfrey7511 3 года назад +3

No, you are a fellow Nick-o-holic... 😉

• @Grimberian72
      @Grimberian72 3 года назад

@@tgtg489 youtube doesn't give him notification on comments as a norm so he's not ignoring you! think it's more of a escape boat, few weeks at a time and back reality! it's a beauty thou

• @kenklose
    @kenklose 3 года назад +11

Three cheers for the return of get-at-able! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! I missed you old friend, glad to see you survived the pandemic!

• @RobertoGonzalez-vu1ip
    @RobertoGonzalez-vu1ip 3 года назад +6

Sunday morning, a cup of coffee and an Aquaholic yacht review, great way to start a Sunday. Regards from Mexico.

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +1

Hey there Mexico! :)

• @genericusername2177
    @genericusername2177 3 года назад +1

I was Cranchi that YT didn't alert me to this video but then I was happy it was a Classic Aquaholic walktrough. I like that flybridge. Good job Nick.

• @connorbegley8464
    @connorbegley8464 3 года назад +5

I love these trawler yacht type of boats. The little ship vibe is very appealing. Thanks for the tour Nick!

• @r.a.monigold9789
    @r.a.monigold9789 3 года назад +1

This is a wonderful example of clever people designing the layout of a small boat. They've adorned it with the "feel" of a BIG trawler. As a trawler, it's Form Follows Function - but Cranchi has put the FUN in that function. Bonus, it is a FOUR SEAON vessel as well. Perhaps a year 'round "cabin by the Sea". There will be no postponed trips due to weather when you own a Cranchi T-34. Well done "Team Cranchi" you've given us a half million pound price tag on a Million Dollar Yacht.

• @crodo123
    @crodo123 3 года назад +79

All I want is to find someone that looks at me the way Nick looks at that Covid machine.

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +17

I laughed! 😄

• @Smythers00
      @Smythers00 3 года назад +13

​@@AQUAHOLIC Now there's an idea for you Nick! A dating advice column for boaters like what they have in Cosmo... "15 ways to make yourself get-atable", "How to drop it down to 5 kts and get more range out of your love life!", "Are you a Princess or a Sunseeker in the VIP Cabin? Take our quiz to find out!"

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +6

@@Smythers00 🤔

• @javiersierra1833
    @javiersierra1833 3 года назад +3

I’m a big fan of Aquaholic, and yesterday found his other channel Motaholic it’s great to. I’m from Mexico and I can only imagine cruising on this yacht in Cancun all the year.

• @johnm1629
    @johnm1629 3 года назад +6

What a great piece of design. Not a "looker" but so much really useful space crammed into such a small tub

• @crodo123
      @crodo123 3 года назад +2

I think it's super attractive. Cranchi has really modern lines and this line is supposed to look like an SUV of the seas. I love it.

• @OMGWTFLOLSMH
      @OMGWTFLOLSMH 3 года назад

It's a looker inside. Beautiful finishing.

• @nazar5219
    @nazar5219 3 года назад +8

The fact that he still did and does videos in lockdown proves how dedicated he is. Great videos.

• @The_Real_Zaineman
    @The_Real_Zaineman 3 года назад +4

Nick, First thanks for going down into the engine room. I know it wasn't easy on this ship but you got some great video for us. Much appreciated. If it were me, I would split the huge cabin into 2 cabins (add TV's) so I could bring more guests. Seems like a great ship for the money....... Z

• @darrenh20102
    @darrenh20102 3 года назад +1

That second temperature check had me chuckling. Thanks for another great vid. Please keep em coming

• @shannonmedici9971
    @shannonmedici9971 3 года назад +2

Nick, as always, your tour is...Authenticated!

• @gordonhutchison9647
    @gordonhutchison9647 3 года назад +1

It's got its own beuti in style I realy like it with those low level portholes couldn't be closer to the sea a cozy home very sea worthy looking

• @robb5642
    @robb5642 3 года назад +3

Interesting boat from Cranchi.
    Gotta say, your tour of the Cranchi 78 is one of my favourites - incredible what they managed to fit in on that one, and of course a wonderfully comprehensive tour from yourself

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @BucsFTW
    @BucsFTW 3 года назад +1

"A Few Thoughts"...
    Firstly, I admit it... I was enthralled by the huge, multi-million dollar goliaths. What I've truly come to appreciate is the

• @Pidroe
    @Pidroe 3 года назад +12

Sees himself in the TV.. "Fantastic!" hahah

• @jwhitaker1507
    @jwhitaker1507 3 года назад +1

Beautiful seamless windows on either side and quick little wave at the mirror, one of your signature moves!

• @steveSmith-pd4st
    @steveSmith-pd4st 3 года назад +1

Nice practical boat with a bit of range. I like it.
    Thanks Nick, another little belter!

• @MarkPoppinPringlesleaf
    @MarkPoppinPringlesleaf 3 года назад +2

Great little boat that with a superb range on her. I wait every time for your wave Nick. Always puts a smile on my face

• @ianjestico1588
    @ianjestico1588 3 года назад +1

As you would say nick FANTASTIC. And the wave made a come back. Great video and lovely boat.

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @patrickmolloy6994
    @patrickmolloy6994 3 года назад +1

I just love watching these videos. They make my day!

• @markwalsh8913
    @markwalsh8913 3 года назад +4

Trawler, my favorite tours!

• @scottchapple588
    @scottchapple588 3 года назад +1

There's something about this boat. Not sure what it is, but I love the styling, simplicity, and range for the length. Awesome, my friend, keep 'em coming! Some freezer and water maker capacity for the longer runs would be nice, but hey - beggars can't be choosers :)
    Thank you, Nick - for everything you do. I'm not in the income range for a boat like this, but damn - you sure can make a man dream! Nothing wrong with that.

• @MBE.1209
    @MBE.1209 3 года назад +1

Very sturdy and practical looking boat ,really easy on the eye ,not too big ,but has everything you need. I like it 👌

• @TheDonNicky
    @TheDonNicky 3 года назад +1

I like trawler yachts, I like a bit of Italian design. These Cranchi's are the best of both worlds. Thanks Nick!

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +2

Glad you like them!

• @seenbyme6696
    @seenbyme6696 3 года назад +1

Another fantastic upload delivered superbly yet again! This channel is one of my favourites and I look forward to each episode. If anybody doesn’t already know he also has another channel named “motorholic” it’s as good as aqua in relation to the delivery and information. Great stuff

• @v12vanquish
    @v12vanquish 3 года назад +1

i always get excited when you start showing the cabins.

• @patrickfichtner1600
    @patrickfichtner1600 3 года назад +27

We need a sea trial in this boat

• @gsmith207
    @gsmith207 3 года назад +3

Why does this seem like a 60 footer? Great little ship. Bet you could walk by that temp taker 100 times and laugh every time! Little kid indeed Nick! Thank you for tour!

• @Luddis_Gubbis
    @Luddis_Gubbis 3 года назад +8

I love these vids bc i love boats and cars!

• @sgtjbone1
    @sgtjbone1 3 года назад +2

Wow! I absolutely love the range it can achieve.

• @gorywill677
    @gorywill677 3 года назад +1

Great tour, Looks manageable. Thanks Nick

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @problemchild4571
    @problemchild4571 3 года назад +1

That was really a compact boat but what a nice interior they sure make the best use of space. Cheers Nick 🙏✌

• @amcconnell6730
    @amcconnell6730 3 года назад +9

5:43 ... and here we can see how Nick's magic shoes get around the boat while he's filming inside...

• @boxhawk5070
      @boxhawk5070 3 года назад +1

LOL had to watch a couple of times to catch it,

• @googlevoicer
      @googlevoicer 3 года назад

Nick's shoes are much too 🧙‍♂️ magical 🧙‍♂️ to be carried around the deck by some muggle in trainers, hAhAhA! 😁

• @tjenare7605
      @tjenare7605 3 года назад

A McConnell i dont get it. The only thing i see is i man with sneakers walk by.

• @120Livi
    @120Livi 3 года назад +1

That's a lovely boat. Thanks for sharing Nick

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @hofseur1094
    @hofseur1094 3 года назад +1

Absolutely Stunning 🤩

• @johnprance1888
    @johnprance1888 3 года назад +5

Nick nice boat, we love these and the cruising videos. Still out of reach but no harm in looking!

• @johnprance1888
      @johnprance1888 3 года назад +1

Your voice sounds like you are a bit bunged up, hope all's good. Perhaps you have a diferent mic?

• @stu2355
    @stu2355 3 года назад +1

Another great tour Nick.
    very interesting boat and loads space for its size.
    thanks

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @irishterminator.
    @irishterminator. 3 года назад +1

Hey Nick another great video and a cracking boat to boot, It has that "I'm a real working boat" attitude but still beautifully equipped well done Cranchi and of course you for sharing

• @AQUAHOLIC

Thanks for watching! :)

• @jamesonm.7925
    @jamesonm.7925 3 года назад +1

Now this is what I'm talking about :) I'd go for the next two sizes up. Awesome review for an awesome craft, cheers.

• @tintin0954
    @tintin0954 3 года назад +1

Another great video Nick. Love these trawler style boats.. (coming from a deep sea fishing family).. great looking boat for the price also. 🛥️🚤

• @detailedgaming6039
    @detailedgaming6039 3 года назад +1

At 7:13 there is an amazing looking partly wood ship in the background. Pretty pretty cool.

• @donutdev1184
    @donutdev1184 3 года назад +3

Everytime I hear the word cranchi I remember that really nice 3 million euro boat that I absolutely adore!!

• @chrissayers7076
    @chrissayers7076 3 года назад +2

An awesome boat for the money, great tour Nick, thanks.

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @oscardavour2932
    @oscardavour2932 3 года назад +1

Love eating my afternoon food and watch some of your great videos

• @AQUAHOLIC

Awesome! Thank you!

• @anguspaton583
    @anguspaton583 3 года назад +1

Aquaholic is essential on a Sunday!! Cheers Nick nice boat.

• @RichieRouge206
    @RichieRouge206 3 года назад +1

Liking the shape of that boat, really practical

• @josephfrainetti9280
    @josephfrainetti9280 3 года назад +1

Great review, as always Nick, thanks again.

• @gabeevans10
    @gabeevans10 3 года назад +1

A new video on my birthday, absolutely!!! Keep up the fantastic content! :)

• @gareth36
    @gareth36 3 года назад +2

A classy bit of kit. Do like the trawler style yachts,only bit I didn't like was there are no side doors going out from the helm,but that's just
    nit picking and there's bound a good reason why it hasn't got any. Great tour as always thanks for sharing.

• @etc-and-more
      @etc-and-more 3 года назад +1

Thanks Gareth, great minds think alike. Side doors would bump this nice little ship up to another level. Even a short-ish door that you can duck through to help handle lines when short handed would make this a great cruiser - especially if you go for the 3 cabin version and use one cabin as an office/laundry/storage room. Also the radar unit is very Italian and positioned too low if humans are on the flybridge. Unfortunately most boats are compromises for those of us without unlimited funds.
      I have an older Cranchi and can attest to their solid build.

• @gareth36
      @gareth36 3 года назад

@@etc-and-more To be honest Bob I hadn't heard of Cranchi until one of our members got a Zaffiro 34 a while back. Very taken with it once I got onboard.
      One of the few boats I can actually stand up straight in the cabin. Alas out of my price rang,but you never know maybe one day.

• @kevinfleming9919
    @kevinfleming9919 3 года назад +1

Nice Vlog and really nice boat. I like the job you did describing the optional Floorplan layout.

• @AQUAHOLIC

Thank you very much!

• @markhamnett4997
    @markhamnett4997 3 года назад +1

Fantastic. I love the human touch,ie playing with the thermometer. Very amusing

• @steveridgewaynrtgo
    @steveridgewaynrtgo 3 года назад +1

"Authenticated" Fun video! Great, functional and practical boat.

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it!

• @gregory90211
    @gregory90211 3 года назад +1

Nick. So cool that you allow all of our various senses of humour (U.K. spelling, please notice!) to illucidate your channel. You are great. Too many other people don’t appreciate our personalities! Duhh, to so many other vid producers!

• @nicbennett6554
    @nicbennett6554 3 года назад

Great tour, as if it would be anything else!
    Some classic remarks, wouldn’t be the same without them!
    Thanks for sharing 👍

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @andym847
    @andym847 3 года назад +27

If Thomas the tank engine was about boats, this would be one of them. A dependable little worker, almost cartoon looking, but brilliant in everything it does.
    Excellent tour as always, thank you. Take care and stay safe. 👍👍👍🛥🛳☠🚤⛴🏴‍☠️🚢⛵⚓😎

• @Samaldoful
      @Samaldoful 3 года назад

Tugs ;)

• @maxnex7676
      @maxnex7676 3 года назад +1

Perfect description 👍

• @blewyd
      @blewyd 3 года назад

Cranchi is not known for making the most dependable or high quality yachts

• @maxnex7676
      @maxnex7676 3 года назад +2

@@blewyd Thomas the tank engine also had his little problems, seriously though perhaps they have changed and become more serious for reliability with their new line of vessels.

• @blewyd
      @blewyd 3 года назад

@@maxnex7676 I hope they did change. At a boat show we went to, their Eco Trawler had very thin wood and low quality plastics all over. The floors were creeking, even on a brand new yacht. I do hope they have become higher quality as they are well designed and have a good layout

• @brianwatkins8484
    @brianwatkins8484 3 года назад +1

You are the best guide ever.

• @mmsmits2868
    @mmsmits2868 3 года назад +1

What a fantastic, almost unbelievable amount of space for a boat that size! Even the heads were of usable size! I'm very impressed, although I have two things that I noticed in your (as always brilliant) video: 1) the boat may do 1k miles at 5 knots, but you're going to be out of refrigerated foods long, long before then with a fridge that tiny, and 2) in that second cabin, I would inevitably trip over that bump in the floor that looks like the transmission tunnel on a car. Other than that (and I'm really just being nit picky here) it's probably one of the best examples of what's possible in 43'! Thanks Nick!

• @SeanSoraghan
      @SeanSoraghan 10 месяцев назад

Couls always buy freeze dried rations lol
      And a mind the bump sign

• @canadadan4437
    @canadadan4437 3 года назад +1

Beautiful little craft and great tour Nick as always cheers 👍🇨🇦

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @slideplayz5660
    @slideplayz5660 3 года назад +2

I love these vids

• @steve-marsh
    @steve-marsh 3 года назад +1

Awesome video as always. Always something about the Italian designs I don't like though, can't put my finger on it! Would prefer a small Nordhavn every time :)

• @tal0ndarktalon637
    @tal0ndarktalon637 3 года назад +1

Lovely boat, I quite like the layout and the fit and finish. Italian style is always good. Pity about the lack of range, specifically for world cruising, anything else and it should be fine. Quite like this one. Of course, it’s another fantastic Aquaholic tour! Keep up the fine work!

• @peterbaader334
    @peterbaader334 3 года назад +1

What a lovely vessel!

• @FofosMoto
    @FofosMoto 3 года назад +1

This much better and proper yacht.. unlike the other you feature with 2.2M price tag. 👍🏻

• @varanaykhurana4120
    @varanaykhurana4120 3 года назад +2

Very nice boat
    Love ur videos as usual
    Thanks for the like aquaholic

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you like them!

• @fontybits
    @fontybits 3 года назад +1

Cranchies are FANDABIDOZY!!! :)

• @zucods
    @zucods 3 года назад +1

Sweet little ship! Mine would be 3 cabins, but great nonetheless. Love the italian design. And what a range on such a small boat! Excellent!

• @DG-jq7il
    @DG-jq7il 3 года назад +1

Nice live aboard boat, thanks Nick

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoyed it

• @petergibbs
    @petergibbs 3 года назад +2

This is a bit of a weird one really.
    Quite clearly the mid-ship cabin is the master cabin and if it had its own facilities would be the shining star of the Cranchi T43. The fact that Nick said that the layout (and not the others mentioned) was the one most chosen shows that. As I can't believe anyone buying her would chose the bow cabin over the mid-cabin. On a 43ft boat that mid-cabin has got to be a major selling point. Even with the lower ceiling over the bed, it is a 55ft boat mid-cabin on a 43 ft boat.

• @visionist7
      @visionist7 3 года назад +1

Doggystyle could be an issue though with the low deckhead

• @A.D.D.O.C.D.T
    @A.D.D.O.C.D.T 3 года назад +1

That was nice as ,I like the idea of a cruiser and being practical.
    You are a great presenter and salesman 🙏👌

• @peterjordan-turner8789
    @peterjordan-turner8789 3 года назад +3

Beautiful design and decor, which we expect from Cranchi. It needs a side helm door to really be a trawler yacht, and I am always irked when they spoil the galley by putting a boggo fridge behind a door, rather than having it properly integrated. The boat is more stylish than the Beneteau ST44, but not quite as well laid out. Great tour & video, as always.

• @RJMCafe
    @RJMCafe 3 года назад +1

Love how you keep the camera pointed at what you are doing - eg even when lifting hatches etc. Makes me feel like I am there!

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you enjoy it!

• @Nokenify
    @Nokenify 3 года назад +1

Volume is like a 50-footer. Great walkthrough as always!

• @romac9516
    @romac9516 3 года назад +19

Lovely boat, after I'd thrown that Orwellian temperature gauge in the sea I could enjoy reasonable speeds in Italian style for a reasonable cost. Lovely tour, thanks Nick. Incredible how much can be packed into 43 feet!

• @visionist7
      @visionist7 3 года назад

Sell the gauge don't throw it away!

• @jackirichard414
    @jackirichard414 3 года назад +2

Nice looking yacht.

• @Wesaveingold
    @Wesaveingold 3 года назад +1

What a lovely boat. The only thing I mussed in it was a washing machine. you can spend weeks on that boat for sure, or even use ut a summer cabin at the harbour, and do short weekend yours true the summer. Lovely boat

• @bobt3374
    @bobt3374 3 года назад +1

Another little Gem.

• @littlearsehole75
    @littlearsehole75 3 года назад +1

I'm not sure how I found this channel, I'm not really into boats but, I'm hooked on Nick's videos.

• @AQUAHOLIC

Welcome aboard! :)

• @marylandflyer5670
    @marylandflyer5670 3 года назад +1

That’s an awesome trawler!

• @pg1144
    @pg1144 3 года назад +1

Hi Nick really enjoyed your video as always

• @justreallybored6014
    @justreallybored6014 3 года назад +1

I do love the collaboration between yourself, David and Tristan. Just saw you on David's latest video this morning.

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +3

I need to look at this! 😄

• @zachhawkridge3643
    @zachhawkridge3643 3 года назад +1

Lovely boat, great video

• @jimmyquinn9639
    @jimmyquinn9639 2 года назад +1

Brilliant boat 🛥🛥🛥👍👍👍

• @breakingtoast2255
    @breakingtoast2255 3 года назад

this is actually a neat well designed boat the finish is very modern stylish good value

• @googlevoicer
    @googlevoicer 3 года назад +1

08:16 ~ Greg, LOOK, they have one TOO!!! (Only because I JUST watched Captain Greg's video a moment ago, LoL ~ sorry...) 🤣
    Another well done tour. 👍

• @paulchambers6657
    @paulchambers6657 3 года назад +10

Nice, they should refrigerate the large draw under the forward bed so if someone expires mid passage you can keep them chilled and carry on with your holiday

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  3 года назад +6

I'll suggest it... 😳

• @neilmurrum1967
    @neilmurrum1967 3 года назад +1

Loved the tour as usual Nick, you never let us down! But i do have to say something about the blue socks and brown shoes 🤪

• @nicholashoar2651
    @nicholashoar2651 3 года назад +1

Lovely looking boat

• @danielgorz7594
    @danielgorz7594 3 года назад +1

Get video! Keep them coming!!

• @garygibson416
    @garygibson416 3 года назад +1

Nice boat to actually live with, really practical but well laid out inside. Not a head turner though. If I had half a million I’d probably go for a sports fly bridge. Good to see, and Nick is as great as always. Never bothered about boats until I fell into aqua Leo lid, now it’s all I watch!

• @garygibson416
      @garygibson416 3 года назад

Lol, Aqua Leo lid was meant to Aquaholics; damn that autocorrect

• @drawingwithpeter9351
    @drawingwithpeter9351 3 года назад +1

You brought the little wave in the mirror backkk👏👏👏👏😄

• @SaorAlba1970
    @SaorAlba1970 3 года назад +2

it looks a sturdy boat the only things missing is freezer and a washer/dryer so that you could live onboard it and it does have a lot of style in it's practical design & layout

• @chrisryan3770
    @chrisryan3770 3 года назад +2

A lovely looking exterior. I think for £0.5m they could have made the console look a bit better than shiny magnolia grp. The IPS control location definitely looks like a Friday afternoon job too.

• @dospalmascb
    @dospalmascb 3 года назад +1

Looks like Lego 🤔🤭. Great tour Nick. I actually love this despite it looking like Lego or something from Thunderbirds.

• @dannyspivey13
    @dannyspivey13 3 года назад +1

Cracking boat 👌🏼

• @99ke
    @99ke 3 года назад +1

awesome videos Nick love just sitting down to look at boats I can’t afford with you on the GoPro

• @AQUAHOLIC

Glad you like them!

• @cdyow
    @cdyow 2 года назад +2

Maybe eliminate the "extra" & separate day head and replace that space with a full size refrigerator/freezer, washer dryer, and pantry space for dry goods. Didn't really see sufficient space otherwise for extended cruising, but overall really like what they've packed into 43'. Thanks for the tour!