The Kriega 24 liter luggage on Yamaha T7

Поделиться
HTML-код

Комментарии • 32

• @davidgoodman5277
    @davidgoodman5277 2 года назад +2

Hello. I don't have. RUclips channel, so I thought I'd add to your work. I just received my Kriega 18 liter bags. I chose Kriega, as the bags are waterproof. Some of the competitors that get a lot of praise due to cost/value are cool, but they come with dry bags that must be inserted. Just seemed like an unnecessary step. And...I can't say this about may products these days, but the Kriega product is made exceptionally...if not perfectly well. I'm critical...but I'm totally impressed and delighted.

• @rmrm1002
    @rmrm1002 2 года назад +1

That’s what was so nice being a back packer and more a dirt biker growing up, because when I decided to commit to this type of riding it was an easy transition…all the back pack camp gear is the same.

• @MrOldschoolracing
    @MrOldschoolracing Год назад +1

big thank you! Great video - very helpful - cheers from Hamburg Germany!

• @user-mq1od7fx5l
    @user-mq1od7fx5l 2 года назад +1

Studying up on the T7 and found your channel. Good stuff. Thanks for the reviews. Subbed.

• @chasingtrail
    @chasingtrail 2 года назад +1

Nice, I like your style! I just picked up my T7 on Friday and had already ordered the same tank bag and bags.

• @capt.nelsonsilva635
    @capt.nelsonsilva635 2 года назад +1

Nice video! Congrats from Madeira Island, Portugal.

• @shiba983
    @shiba983 2 года назад +1

Very useful video, thank you. Keep safe on the road. Subscribed

• @timbuhler2012
    @timbuhler2012 2 года назад +1

Slick setup bro

• @BjornTA
    @BjornTA 10 месяцев назад

Great video! Lots of very good advice.
    Would you say these bags protect the exchaust in crash/tip over?

• @joedermody237
    @joedermody237 2 года назад

Hi good video my friend..I just got new T7..And I've got these panniers to go on my trip next month..I was wondering can you fit these on with back handlebars on the bike as I noticed that you have no handlebars on the back of the bike in the video...cheers J

• @abyields7831
    @abyields7831 Год назад +1

How do you like your T7… trying to get rid of my GS and purchase a T7. Thank you for sharing!

• @lucaforlin433
    @lucaforlin433 4 месяца назад

With that mount system, can you mount the 32 lt bags?

• @BP-id4cq
    @BP-id4cq 2 года назад

Very good review. Do you know if the bags would work with the OEM rear rack or does it need something else to secure the bags to the bike . Thanks

• @blade1535
    @blade1535 2 года назад

I wonder if these work with the HP Corse Short High Mount Exhaust??? Not sure if they would touch the muffler?

• @philhagoes9339
    @philhagoes9339 2 года назад

Can you give me a source and general cost for the luggage setup, and then the camping gear you listed? It looks exactly like what I need for my T7. However Im also on a budget, so thanks for the video. Look forward to hearing from you. Also liked and subscribed.

• @adventurejunkie9658
      @adventurejunkie9658  2 года назад +1

Thanks for the like and subscribed. The big ticket camping gear is the $350 tent and $300 sleeping bag. Those two items I recommend saving up for and buying once and crying once as that is where you want the most quality. The luggage setup was around $400 or so if my memory is right. You can go much cheaper on all of it..... but you will eventually upgrade to nicer stuff eventually so just buy the good stuff first.

• @oscarkra
    @oscarkra 2 года назад

Hi, Can that big mounting material strap go under the seat than on it?

• @ADVdiary
    @ADVdiary Год назад

Thanks for the video, is the tank bag also kriega?

• @eljefe6782
    @eljefe6782 2 года назад

Nice set up! Is that a rally seat on there?

• @deonhubach6483
    @deonhubach6483 2 года назад

How would it be with a passenger on the back?

• @MattsWiggh
    @MattsWiggh 2 года назад

Will the base make scratches to the plastic on the bike?

• @adventurejunkie9658
      @adventurejunkie9658  2 года назад +2

Overtime I would say yes. However I bought some clear 3M vinyl that I will be placing over the plastic to protect it.

• @moorepower13
      @moorepower13 Год назад

Patina is fine on an adventure bike bud. Shows that you use it for more than Starbuck runs.

• @BjornTA
      @BjornTA 10 месяцев назад

@@adventurejunkie9658 Great video! Did you end up using the 3M vinyl, and how did it work out?

• @kamiledytawerpachowski3215
    @kamiledytawerpachowski3215 8 месяцев назад

Thats a 24L setup? 2x 12L

• @adventurejunkie9658
      @adventurejunkie9658  8 месяцев назад

Correct 2 12l bags. I also bought the 36l system which is 2 18l bags and then I attach one of the 12l bags on the seat