Watch this BEFORE you buy a LionSteel T5

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 12 авг 2024
  • #lionsteel #knives #edc #bushcraft #coldsteel

Комментарии • 9

• @58jeffkenn
    @58jeffkenn 6 месяцев назад +9

Chicago Knife Works has it for $138. Also, that indented area on the back of the blade right in front of the handle is so you have a 90 degree edge for a fire steel

• @E.L.RipleyAtNostromo
    @E.L.RipleyAtNostromo 7 дней назад

Just ordered this T5 in black micarta today. Great price for the quality.! Usually I pay extra to get an aftermarket leather sheath (Fallkniven, because I hate their rattly cheap-looking Kydex sheaths) but this comes with leather and you can buy a Kydex one if you prefer for about $50.
    Thanks for the first look. 👍

• @rubberhead3520
    @rubberhead3520 6 месяцев назад +2

Sheath is one of the best you can get with a knife. Would like a alternative. I also thing the length is perfect for versatile uses.

• @jameswysocki6806
    @jameswysocki6806 7 месяцев назад +1

Hello, I just started watching your videos. So far, so good. Lion Steel puts out some absolutely gorgeous knives! With the micarta canoe that is the handle, how does the tang feel? I know it is rounded where it crowns, but I have had some knives where the tang is slightly crowned, and it seemed to just bother me for reasons... probably ocd. It's still a beauty in an uncommon steel. I have a Spyderco Lion-Spy, and sadly, that is my only experience with Lion Steel. I am going to have to change that this year. Thanks for the great video, and Happy New Year!

• @jasonbrazier2864
    @jasonbrazier2864 2 месяца назад

What was the book you published?

• @11saje82
    @11saje82 7 месяцев назад +1

Why Niolox which has a poor toughness?

• @PuReBlOoD3478
      @PuReBlOoD3478 7 месяцев назад +1

so it stays sharp to cut stuff👍

• @arrowzen7433
      @arrowzen7433 6 месяцев назад

Would love to see this one in CPM 3V - I would be all over that one.

• @steveurkel1487
      @steveurkel1487 6 месяцев назад

​@arrowzen7433 I contacted lionsteel a woman named Gianna told me theYes T5 3V will be released before the end of this year 2024