Replace lower touchpad buttons & palmrest on ThinkPad T430

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 11 сен 2024
  • Tutorial/ how to replace lower touchpad mouse buttons & palmrest on Lenovo ThinkPad T430 T430s T530 W530 L530. Got it for 13$ from eBay.
    Music: • Vendaface by Chris Zab...

Комментарии • 26

• @iisan7
    @iisan7 Год назад +2

T430s unfortunately has a different setup under the palmrest, it's got adhesive holding the cable down and it's quite difficult to remove. I haven't found a video to do this for the T430s unfortunately.

• @OGPimpin
      @OGPimpin Год назад

Having the same problem. I can't get the keyboard off to save my life

• @lifeisnoteasy2026
    @lifeisnoteasy2026 4 года назад +1

cute,curt &short ,super vid thanks

• @LiarNoseOnFire
    @LiarNoseOnFire 4 года назад +2

Very informative Video, thanks ! Is this procedure the same for the W530 ?

• @panoramacircle3281
      @panoramacircle3281  4 года назад

Thanks, I believe it should be the same or at least very similar (haven't tried it myself)

• @ninemimesleft
    @ninemimesleft 2 года назад

This was great! Can you do one on replacing missing keyboard keys?

• @jamesbondaygee
    @jamesbondaygee 2 года назад

Nice video, but is it possible to just pop them off and clean the garbage build up under them?? Is that likely ?

• @panoramacircle3281
      @panoramacircle3281  2 года назад +1

Yes that is possible but the problem might be something else...

• @jamesbondaygee
      @jamesbondaygee 2 года назад

@@panoramacircle3281 So they pop off and on easily? The touch pad keys?

• @ronaldreed5452
    @ronaldreed5452 4 года назад

I bought a mouse buttons replacement part for a Lenovo T430 laptop. I watched your RUclips on how to replace the buttons and thought it would be easy, but when I was attempting to remove the keyboard, the area where the other mouse buttons are located did not want to release so I could get to the lower mouse buttons. In the video it looked like the keyboard and the upper mouse would just pop out. I was using some power to release everything , but didn’t want to break the keyboard. Any thoughts on what might be holding the upper mouse section down and not releasing so to replace the part? Thanks for any advice.

• @panoramacircle3281

Remove two keyboard screws from the bottom and push the keyboard towards the screen then lift upwards.

• @SFlightline
      @SFlightline 4 года назад

@@panoramacircle3281 That doesn't work... the keyboard appears to be held very securely in place by screws which appear to be hidden. I am sumising somewhere around the area of the red track point button, but these are not visible at all...
      Any further suggestions?? My unit is a T430s.

• @mukeshreddyannadi5814
      @mukeshreddyannadi5814 4 года назад

@SFlightline could you please let me know where we can get these buttons?

• @MaxKirgan
    @MaxKirgan 3 года назад

Will lower touchpad buttons from a t410 work on a t430? My lower buttons stopped working after a spill and I have a couple of old 410's laying around.

• @panoramacircle3281
      @panoramacircle3281  3 года назад

Probably not because they look different but you could try. You can get these buttons from ebay for 10$ or so

• @mukeshreddyannadi5814
    @mukeshreddyannadi5814 4 года назад

Where can we get these buttons. I’m having a similar problem and would like to purchase these buttons
    If possible could you please help me with the link?

• @panoramacircle3281

Try to go on ebay and look for buttons trackpad 60Y9991 60Y9992 or similar. You might also get the whole Pad including buttons for little money.

• @pijussimkevicius6149
    @pijussimkevicius6149 4 года назад

Hello! Could you please tell me whats happening? My T400 has dual graphics, amd the AMD Radeon one creates these artifacts that are barely visible. When conneting to a external display, those artifacts dissapear, these artifacts DO NOT appear on the Intel GPU, I repasted everything, replugged the display connector and that's about it. Thanks for looking at this!

• @panoramacircle3281

The old radeons in the T400 are known to fail over time. You can deactivate these dGPU in the BIOS and use Intel gpu alone and it should help.

• @MikeDancy
    @MikeDancy 4 года назад

new subscriber :) I think that we make similar content.

• @liangbryan3826
    @liangbryan3826 3 года назад

Where can I get such parts on eBay? Can't find any really......

• @panoramacircle3281
      @panoramacircle3281  3 года назад

Have to look for the right keywords: lower buttons touchpad trackpad thinkpad

• @christianhenryabrera4143
    @christianhenryabrera4143 4 года назад

Where can i buy that button for the mouse?

• @panoramacircle3281

Ebay for me, look for thinkpad buttons touchpad or similar words.

• @panoramacircle3281

Tutorial/ how to replace lower touchpad mouse buttons & palmrest on Lenovo ThinkPad T430 T430s T530 W530 L530. Got it for 13$ from eBay.
    Music: ruclips.net/video/2FaIoXfjNS4/видео.html