Will Bishop Trucks NZ, McCarthy Kenworth T659

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 4 окт 2024
  • A day riding along with Darryn Warren (Snake) in his McCarthy Transport Kenworth T659. Hauling logs to Port Taranaki New Plymouth, New Zealand. Copyright Will Bishop.

Комментарии • 46

• @OldIronRC
    @OldIronRC 6 лет назад +8

Great video. Was neat to see the loading & unloading too.

• @peterscandlyn
    @peterscandlyn 6 лет назад +3

Great looking machine. Enjoyed the vid, thanks.

• @warrenknight9276
    @warrenknight9276 6 лет назад +2

Nice to see the latest model in the MCT fleet. Nice indeed so.

• @Rummeltobi
    @Rummeltobi 6 лет назад +2

Awesome! Glad you got a ride along :)

• @sandrawhakatau5089
    @sandrawhakatau5089 3 года назад +2

My dad drove the first automatic Kenworth logging truck in NZ with Kinleith in Tokoroa. He was on the Specs ad on TV during the late 60s, 70s. We all thought he was famous, as children imagine. Sadly he was made redundant and was swindled into investing his money which was then lost through the market crash losing most of his money. My dad died a very unhappy man from alzheimers...RIP dad🙏😥❤

• @rickykingi5191
      @rickykingi5191 3 года назад

Yep NZFP had them C500 KWs automatics early 70’s.

• @johnmoore8016
    @johnmoore8016 6 лет назад +2

I notice that all the rigs in the videos for down under and always clean and shiny. They must take pride in their righs. Most log haulers in my country their rigs are dirty. Thanks for a very outstanding video. I love to see the rigs with twin front sterring axles. It don't take them long to unload one of these right>

• @whatsgood8134
    @whatsgood8134 4 года назад +1

It'll be nice to see all these nice trucks 🚚 in the states! Especially the flat nose trucks. Can be used locally to get into a lot of tight spaces.

• @mosesmbusoncube1873
    @mosesmbusoncube1873 6 лет назад +2

nice heavy trucks I like the machines

• @stihl0903
    @stihl0903 6 лет назад +2

Excellent Video.

• @rosarioamaya8423
    @rosarioamaya8423 6 лет назад +1

Excelente Video.

• @michaelanderson2282
    @michaelanderson2282 6 лет назад

Awesome video!

• @ryanbennett8959
    @ryanbennett8959 6 лет назад

Awesome footage

• @lawrenceforman6999
    @lawrenceforman6999 6 лет назад +3

I’ll be there in the future.

• @cueroysalado1221
    @cueroysalado1221 6 лет назад +2

Very cool 👌

• @advanmook7166
    @advanmook7166 4 года назад

Mooie combinatie top

• @patrickmackowiak8721
    @patrickmackowiak8721 6 лет назад +1

Cool trucks

• @ryanbennett8959
    @ryanbennett8959 4 года назад

Nice truck.

• @jdmjr1130
    @jdmjr1130 6 месяцев назад

Nice Kenworth

• @carlinhos1763
    @carlinhos1763 6 лет назад +1

👍👍👍👏👏👏 aqui e do Brasil!

• @rickykingi5191
    @rickykingi5191 3 года назад

Sharp 👌✨

• @acharachibuezelawrence2836
    @acharachibuezelawrence2836 6 лет назад

I really love this company wishing to work with them all my life if GOD can allow me to

• @ken8864
    @ken8864 6 лет назад +1

nice easy skids over that side of the country. I drive on the east coast and our roads a shit. Even the highway from gisborne up the east cape is shit even though its tarseal.
    Our bush roads are little more than goat tracks and muddy as fuck.

• @reggraham6789
    @reggraham6789 4 года назад

Does that tandem front axle ride smoother and easier on the driver than single front axles? Just the two back axles on the tractor are driven, and none on the front, right? That looks like a retirement job for me. I've only ever hauled logs in the winter in western Canada. Hills and ice. This setup would be awesome going in empty. All that trailer weight on the drives for traction! Beautiful truck. Maybe you need a driver for a few months? LOL

• @willbishoptrucksnewzealand3826
      @willbishoptrucksnewzealand3826  4 года назад +2

Hi Reg twin steer can ride a bit rougher but trucks these days are improving there rides so much. Yes the two back axles on the tractor are drivin. Believe me we get very wet and wild winters down here the skid sites can cut up pretty bad when i filmed this day was a nice sunny day lol. These types of Kenworth T659 are very popular here for logging they have been designed for this type of work, cheers

• @marcelovasconcelos1399
    @marcelovasconcelos1399 6 лет назад +2

👍👍

• @ivancorrujedo5432
    @ivancorrujedo5432 4 года назад

Q chulada

• @HarGee636
    @HarGee636 6 лет назад +1

In my truck I sit on the opposite side as these drivers do, my clutch is operated by my left foot,accelerator pedal by right.
    My question is would the left foot operate the accelerator and the right foot do the clutch pedal?

• @cortsluke7420
      @cortsluke7420 6 лет назад +1

No bro same as yours. Only difference is gear stick operated by our left hand

• @gsd4me00
      @gsd4me00 6 лет назад

Do many Logging trucks have automated gear boxes?

• @claytonrameka1499
      @claytonrameka1499 6 лет назад +1

David Hunn yeah a lot of logging trucks have automatic gear boxes,but you can’t beat a manual!

• @chix3457
    @chix3457 5 лет назад

nowadays most truck are automatic gearbox in nz, why log truck still use roadranger?

• @mattyb7736
      @mattyb7736 5 лет назад +1

because automatics are rubbish off road, you can't lock them in a gear and get the truck to do what you want. Great for the Tarmac Tourers, real trucks have bits you can grind.

• @Zangempi
    @Zangempi 6 лет назад

Very easy to offload,than to load.

• @willjctm1763
      @willjctm1763 5 лет назад

It definitely looks harder to load, I unload McCarthy's trucks all the time when they come to our yard! in my half white and orange Volvo l90e! And it won't lift it of in one go.

• @siddheshdhumal4045
    @siddheshdhumal4045 6 лет назад +3

I like Your Truck Videos i simply like it. But i saw so much of trees cut. The day is not long when due to global warming aea levels rising. And New Zealand one of the first countries to go underwater geographically. People it happening in my country as well. In India. Man activities are unstoppable

• @johnfenn
      @johnfenn 6 лет назад +3

The trees in New Zealand are not trees from the forest. They have been grown specifically to be cut. They are a crop just like wheat or rice and as soon as they are ciut they are replanted. Cutting trees does not cause global warming. The fossil fuel industries causes global warming, oil and coal. Old trees do not absorb as much carbon as young trees and grasses absorb the most. Look on RUclips for Alan Savery videos and learn what causes global warming. Cropping does not cause global warming, it is indeed the solution to it.

• @claytonrameka1499
      @claytonrameka1499 6 лет назад +2

Siddhesh Dhumal 😂😂😂😂 you idiot!!!

• @twtwwtin
    @twtwwtin 6 лет назад +1

10! x 2

• @carlinhos1763
    @carlinhos1763 6 лет назад

🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

• @ken8864
    @ken8864 6 лет назад

5.9's cream.....

• @terryrack2534
    @terryrack2534 5 лет назад

why only half a load?

• @thongman31
    @thongman31 4 года назад +1

Hi there
    Great video it's trully a beautyfull!!!!
    We're having pretty much the same setup here in Canada (in Western Canada l mean.....Eastern is totaly different ).....l would like To know what's the weight limit for this setup
    In New Zeland