Alpine iLX-F115D Halo 11 Review - Volkswagen Transporter T6

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 24 окт 2021
  • The Alpine iLX-F115D Halo 11 Review. Installed Into A Volkswagen Transporter T6. HD Panel, Bluetooth, DAB, Wireless CarPlay & Android Auto!
    The First Video Review in the UK and indeed the World of the new Alpine Halo 11 installed into a vehicle, the VW Transporter T6.
    We dropped the New Alpine Halo 11 System into a VW Transporter T6 to show how it looks and feels in one of the most popular vehicles we currently work on.
    Thanks again to ‪@AlpineEurope‬ for sending this system to us to review and work with over the last few weeks.
    We very quickly run through some of the features that this impressive piece of kit can offer.
    Read more about this system here:
    www.advanced-incar.co.uk/prod...
    Our full Unboxing & Run-Through here:
    • Alpine Halo 11 - iLX-F...
    Top Features:
    ✓ Wireless Apple CarPlay
    ✓ Android Auto (wired)
    ✓ Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth and DAB+
    ✓ 2x USB Ports
    ✓ WXGA High-Res Display (1280 x 720p)
    ✓ Edge-to-edge glass display
    ✓ Built-in Class-D amplifier (4 x 50 Watts)
    ✓ Display adjustable after installation
    ✓ Hi-Res Audio Playback
    ✓ 3 PreOuts with 4 Volts
    ✓ HDMI input and output
    ✓ 3-Way Digital X-Over
    ✓ 9 Ch Parametric EQ
    ✓ 6 Ch Digital Time Correction
    ✓ Camera inputs: 1 front + 1 rear
    ✓ 1DIN installation body
    Follow us on Instagram @advanced_incar for more exciting content!
    / advanced_incar
    #AdvancedInCar #AlpineElectronics #AlpineHalo11
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 37

• @harrycollins8318
    @harrycollins8318 2 года назад

I’m glad I didn’t rush into getting the halo 9 I will be in touch to get on the preorder list

• @AdvancedInCarTechnologies
      @AdvancedInCarTechnologies  2 года назад +1

Great! Ping us an email. We’ll hopefully be opening up pre-order deposits in November sometime.

• @stevecraig9370
    @stevecraig9370 2 года назад

Do both of the usb ports read a usb flash drive/hard drive? I would like to get the upcoming alpine usb gps maps for one of the usb ports and run a hard drive of movies off the other, is this possible?

• @mariolanderosgarcia5373
    @mariolanderosgarcia5373 2 года назад

Does it have the same feature that the 9inch where it shows your psi, oil levels, and so on?

• @TheUnFairAdvantageCrypto
    @TheUnFairAdvantageCrypto 2 года назад

did it turn out you can do the custom splash screen?

• @xtrax38
    @xtrax38 Год назад

So when in winter when the heater is on full blast, will the heat from the vents cause a problem? Also is it detachable?

• @jdm5066
    @jdm5066 2 года назад +1

Does this fit 2019 Toyota camry???

• @BIGmikeTheMADman
    @BIGmikeTheMADman 2 года назад

Hi awesome vid. I’m looking into a one of these. Might sound daft but how would you get power to a fire stick when it’s connected to hdmi. Many thanks.

• @garrethshaw9305
      @garrethshaw9305 2 года назад

it has 2 usbs on the back, plug into one of them for power

• @spelterworkstiger
    @spelterworkstiger Месяц назад

Where exactly are you located and how long does an install take as i will be coming in the campervan that its to be installed in.
    Ive just picked up A new T6.1so im after an install.
    Please reply as I like the fact you dont leave parts of the install UNINSTALLED.
    THANKS
    ADRIAN

• @RhysBurrows
    @RhysBurrows 2 года назад

Are you sure wireless AA isn't available?

• @jwikoff99
    @jwikoff99 2 года назад

The US versions (ilx-f509 and f511) have the same interface and 720p screen. Everything looked identical actually.

• @oscar_whitewolf
    @oscar_whitewolf 2 года назад

Hi first of all thanks mate for the review!! Can we detach/ remove the screen ? Thanks

• @michaelcleveland98
    @michaelcleveland98 2 года назад

A very interesting video. Strangely, I've checked both the German and Swiss sites and neither seem to have the Halo 11 as of now. Kind of odd given that it came from Alpine Germany. Hoping it comes out soon.

Guess we’re lucky :)
      Hopefully will be released before the end of 2021. But like everything at the moment it is subject to change.

• @michaelcleveland98
      @michaelcleveland98 2 года назад

@@AdvancedInCarTechnologies Well, it's finally landed on the Swiss website.... Just trying to find someone who actually can get one for me. Would LOVE to see an install video in a VW T6.

@AdvancedInCarTechnologies  2 года назад

Most of the Alpine websites have them listed but no stock at present.

• @ulrichdillmann7676
    @ulrichdillmann7676 2 года назад +1

Thank you for this Video. Have you seen or heard about the external Volume control via Bluetooth ?

Can you clarify what you mean? Do you mean something like an external volume control?

• @ulrichdillmann7676
      @ulrichdillmann7676 2 года назад

@@AdvancedInCarTechnologies Hi, yes. On the caravan Salon fair in Germany the F115 was shown with an optional, free to place anywhere, volume control.

@@ulrichdillmann7676 Sounds like a great idea for cars that don't have Multi-Function Steering Wheels with volume control.

• @UKJLo
    @UKJLo 2 года назад

Does fitting this disable the T6.1 SOS system?

Fitting any Aftermarket stereo will cause an error with the SOS /eCall system. This is because this system runs through different parts of the vehicle and the stereo is one of them.
      There is a device in Germany that we’re aware of that we will supply and fit for the T6.1 that retains this functionality though.

• @UKJLo
      @UKJLo 2 года назад

@@AdvancedInCarTechnologies thanks for the reply!

• @lovevans911
    @lovevans911 2 года назад

How does it compare to the Kenwood 9720?

Can't answer that one I'm afraid as we have never really gel'd with the Kenwood systems so have never fitted them.

• @lovevans911
    @lovevans911 2 года назад

Any update when stock is due in?

• @ashleytreseder9491
    @ashleytreseder9491 2 года назад

Can you play Netflix or anything on the unit while the car is driving? For passengers etc?

The Halo 11 can do this if your iPhone for example is mirroring via the Genuine Lighting / HDMI Cable but remember in the UK this is not Road Legal regardless of who is watching it.

• @OKeefeist
      @OKeefeist 10 месяцев назад

@@AdvancedInCarTechnologiesI thought it was wireless CarPlay?

• @bigeein
    @bigeein 2 года назад +1

If some cool VW boffins ,could get that head unit to be mounted flush in the dash, then I would be all in.

There's a system called the X803D that can be flushed in. You won't ever get an 11" like this flushed.

• @AKR088
    @AKR088 Год назад

if 720p is crisp, then...

• @kamrankp85
    @kamrankp85 2 года назад

What about RUclips?

• @Wichard1969
    @Wichard1969 2 года назад

Great headunit. The main sale argument is the major downside of this product. 11" screen with the same resolution of 9" or even 7" units. Too low resolution for the size, wash out colors. A pity. Not to mention the huge bezel. very outdated look, as well. Old technology for XXI century. C'mon Alpine you can do more!