Motorcycle trip to Croatian coast with Triumph Bonneville T120

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 5 сен 2024
  • Hey to everyone who is watching my video! First of all thanks a lot you are here I am really happy!

This trip I went was in the beginning of June 2023, starting point - Berlin. The inspiration I’ve got to make this trip happen is from a book “Ride out!” (www.amazon.de/...) This book can be such a great present for every motorcycle traveler, as I personally got this book as a present for Christmas.

In the video I mentioned the camping in Croatia, this is the link (www.vranalake....) Perfectly located, has everything you need to have a quiet and chill days (not sponsored).

Buy me a coffee:
    www.buymeacoff...

Find me on Instagram: / ani.the.rebel

Music:
    MB012ZA5Y3GTIXG
    MB01KYM9DARRVHK
    MB01E0MMDA4ZJCV

Комментарии • 113

• @wboeren1
    @wboeren1 11 месяцев назад +17

Some bijers think everything is a race. But relaxing and just letting them past is much better. Enjoy the ride.

• @dunno1128
    @dunno1128 Месяц назад

Excellent destination choice! Love the ride style and this Bonneville! I respect the minimalist way of travelling. Almost done the same as you (all balkans) but with some extra spares for my royal enfield gt ( did not want to be dependants from garage deliveries in case something happen knowing i have limited days off) and yes I feel you, the highway is definitely not funny at all for travelling. I subscribe :) Cheers from Austria!

• @lowellcalavera6045
    @lowellcalavera6045 11 месяцев назад +3

Nice bike. My dream bike as a kid was a Bonneville. 1966 😸

• @markmagee2742
    @markmagee2742 6 месяцев назад +1

Amazing roads, loved your comment about other bikers wanting to go faster, on a trip to the Dolomites I always found that with local Italian bikers who new the roads. I did the same and just pulled over and let them past.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  6 месяцев назад

It is all about the respect for others! Good job, I love all the bikers community ♥️

• @grexrr1434
    @grexrr1434 2 месяца назад

I'm also a motocamper like you! I use a 60L camping backpack with camping gears and put that into a 80L duffle bag so the rest 15-20L is for the other tools and kit for the bikes or electronics. This setup can even be carried on my small G310R. In that way I can leave my bike and find some camping spot whenever I feel necessary to. Just remember always lock the bike and bring with you the valuables.

• @BlueberryFennec
    @BlueberryFennec 10 месяцев назад +2

Just coming back from Croatia (albeit by car), this was just what I needed.

• @davidperkins1765
    @davidperkins1765 11 месяцев назад +3

Croatia looks fantastic, I wish it was closer to the uk, especially with a retro bike like mine with no wind protection. Look forward to the next one !! 👍👍

• @johnwayne6778
    @johnwayne6778 Месяц назад

❤ great video

• @philipTOMPSETT
    @philipTOMPSETT 11 месяцев назад +3

I always stay in hotels etc rather than camping and wonder if i’m missing out now. Whilst I prefer solo travel it’s always interesting to meet people. I’ll give it a go next year I think. Great vid thanks.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  11 месяцев назад +3

Firstly: Thank you so much for your comment! Personally for I just love camping, it is another level of switching off from modern life. And if it rains you have a nice sound effect of raindrops on your tent😁😁 but sometimes I also love staying at the hotel, like during my trip to Norway last year, when I needed to dry up my tent for example. Every way of staying is normal as far as it fits you! Just enjoy the adventure ♥️

• @jannowak8973
    @jannowak8973 11 месяцев назад +2

Super przygoda.
    Mam Triumph Bonneville T120 i mieszkam w Polsce 2 godziny od Berlina.W Chorwacji byłem wiele razy ale nigdy motocyklem.
    Pozdrawiam z Polski.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  11 месяцев назад

Thank you so much for commenting! I wish you to go there with a motorcycle! Really great experience!

• @TomVestvik
    @TomVestvik 11 месяцев назад +3

That was a well made video! Looking forward to seeing more from you.
    I visited the Balkans this summer, and the Croatian coast was a jewel. I have to go back.

• @dawidos117
    @dawidos117 8 месяцев назад +1

Very nicely made video. Beautiful views. I love your enthusiasm and attitude. I will gladly see what’s in your next video. 🙂 Ride safe!

• @T120
    @T120 11 месяцев назад +2

Love it, Ani. A 'blinding' video! I can't wait for the next one! Keep it up. 🤟

• @stevetravels_films
    @stevetravels_films 10 месяцев назад +1

This is beautiful
    I just learnt the art of telling stories from watching your video..
    I will input that in my next trip

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  10 месяцев назад

Wow omg!! Thank you so much for such a nice feedback 😍😍

• @andycoomber6159
    @andycoomber6159 10 месяцев назад

Always nice to see someone out enjoying their bike.

• @ayushnarle
    @ayushnarle 11 месяцев назад +2

Finally after so long new video has arrived ❤

• @ljuborajictt
    @ljuborajictt 11 месяцев назад +1

Great video and nice ride 🏍👍, when I see all those places where I was just a few days ago 👀 I would love to go for a ride 🏍😉😜 there again. Thanks for the video and a big greeting 🍀🖐.

• @asanrushid4981
    @asanrushid4981 11 месяцев назад +1

Absolutely fantastic!

• @nigelbush7255
    @nigelbush7255 10 месяцев назад

Hello Ani thank you for the inspiration and greetings from SWEDEN 🇸🇪

• @user-wh9ki9tv6s
    @user-wh9ki9tv6s 9 месяцев назад

i love watching your videos. they tell a detailed story and inspire a lot. keep it up.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  9 месяцев назад

You made my day! Thanks a lot!!

• @cosmiccabaret
    @cosmiccabaret 10 месяцев назад

Wow what an adventure. You kept me entertained for 15 minutes, so thank you for sharing and inspiring.

• @KevinRodgersGB
    @KevinRodgersGB 11 месяцев назад +1

I rode from Manchester UK to Biograd, Croatia on a Vespa 😀That coast road from Slovenia is amazing. Love the video... my Wife's family are from Berlin

• @anitherebel

On a Vespa!!! This is amazing!!

• @KevinRodgersGB
      @KevinRodgersGB 11 месяцев назад

@@anitherebel It was a 250 🤣

• @technicyan
    @technicyan Месяц назад

Great video! Please don't ride too close the interior line, you never know in 80kmh roads, especially in the curves 🙏

• @BlackThor15
    @BlackThor15 10 месяцев назад +1

Just subscribed to follow even more of your rides and great videos. Thanks Ani for sharing and being an inspiration to everyone that is considering to get out there on solo adventures, well done you! 👍👍

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  10 месяцев назад +1

Thank you so much!! You can’t imagine how much this means to me! ♥️

• @wilswood8137
    @wilswood8137 11 месяцев назад +1

Loved watching your adventure, I’ve subbed and look forward to watching more of your tours ENJOY 😁👌x

• @anitherebel

Ong!! Thank you so much! 😍😍

• @georgetbernard8673
    @georgetbernard8673 11 месяцев назад +1

Désolé , my English is very bad and mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht ! Mon Français tient la route comme la T120 ! Super vidéo Ani et je m'abonne illico presto . A bientôt pour ta prochaine aventure Italienne , ciaooooooOOOOOO !!

• @Biker_Brigade
    @Biker_Brigade 11 месяцев назад +1

Nice view and great video!!!

• @Outcastrides
    @Outcastrides 4 месяца назад

Heyyy post the rest of the adventure! Keep on rollin! This was awesome!

• @TheRookieRider
    @TheRookieRider 10 месяцев назад

Beautiful trip, great motorcycle and great music 🤩

• @motorbikingaustria2439
    @motorbikingaustria2439 11 месяцев назад

Tolle Tour mit vielen herrlichen Eindrücken! ... Und dann auch noch mit der riesigen Fähre übergesetzt - Klasse! ... auch ich hab mich heuer in die Kroatische Küste verliebt... allzeit gute Fahrt!🏍🛵

• @UncleLongbeard
    @UncleLongbeard 6 месяцев назад

a tiny bit later we did our trip from Poland/UK to the South of Italy. I'll be watching yours, thanks for sharing. Funnily though I also use Naturhike Cloud 2 ;) Just a different colour. Great small tents for a bike trips.

• @seipokgaicalv
    @seipokgaicalv 10 месяцев назад

Great vid! Ride at your own pace and enjoy the ride always

• @user-zu4ww9vn3u
    @user-zu4ww9vn3u 11 месяцев назад

Loved your video!!! I did my first solo trip from Dubrovnick to Rovinj this 2023. It was a fantastic trip like yours, hope I can go again soon.

• @MartinikeMotoSolo
    @MartinikeMotoSolo 7 месяцев назад

Nice❤

• @bens_bike
    @bens_bike 6 месяцев назад

Really nice video. Well done and do keep up the good work. I’m English and live also in Germany. Your English is fine, rest assured. I saw your other video also. You have a very good eye so please keep it up if you can. There’s a lack of quality content on you tube 👍🏾😊

• @cgeo3380
    @cgeo3380 11 месяцев назад

A tire repair kit, air pump and small toolkit would be a good addition

• @WillemLuntungan
    @WillemLuntungan 9 месяцев назад

Thank you.

• @SherKhan-b1kes
    @SherKhan-b1kes 10 месяцев назад

Excellent work Ani !
    If you’re still in Italy, try to visit (if possible) the Laverda Museum in Breganze.

• @dancorona7592
    @dancorona7592 2 месяца назад

I'm the 972nd subscriber! yeah!

• @loneridar
    @loneridar 4 месяца назад

Living the dream

• @Accurize2
    @Accurize2 8 месяцев назад

Yeah. Definitely no problem with your English at all! I thought it was your first language and you just had an accent. Impressive!!
    Edit: You have a kind soul. It’s so refreshing. Thanks!

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  8 месяцев назад

You made my day thank you so much🫶🏼

• @ABCDMT123
    @ABCDMT123 7 месяцев назад

Very nice thank you

• @ChrisMx57
    @ChrisMx57 11 месяцев назад

Hi Ani ! Loved your video ! Nice trip and plenty of things to learn from you ... If you plan a new trip and think of riding through the center of France I'd love to ride with you. My name is Chris I'm a 66 years old man and I have a T 120 Bonneville too. Keep on riding !

• @wingandhog
    @wingandhog 9 месяцев назад

Would love to ride there one day. I enjoyed the video.

• @SergeyVikultsev
    @SergeyVikultsev 6 месяцев назад

Looks like a nice trip! Next time come down to Montenegro, it is beautiful country to ride bike too!

• @sipeb7543
    @sipeb7543 10 месяцев назад

Great video, you clearly are very talented.

• @anitherebel

Awww thank you so much♥️

• @jerhughes500
    @jerhughes500 8 месяцев назад

Hi Ani, new sub here and it’s great to see someone on a T120. I had one but had to sell it when I moved back to the UK from Canada, I miss it. Do you know Classic Rides? Or Jake Rides? Both Bonneville owners with RUclips channels. Looking forward to watching your adventures. 👍

• @user-yu4vl4du4z
    @user-yu4vl4du4z 10 месяцев назад

Awesome! Barely waiting for the next episode from Italy. ahaha

• @Richard-pe4cx
    @Richard-pe4cx 6 месяцев назад

i get more petrol in my T120 on the side stand i like the look of the straps

• @rod6006
    @rod6006 10 месяцев назад

Just watched your video , very good .

• @MJ83MJ
    @MJ83MJ 11 месяцев назад

Brilliant video 😊

• @nikos-giorgos
    @nikos-giorgos 7 месяцев назад

14:11 dude was like "Don't hit my bike"

• @theJourney-gc
    @theJourney-gc 3 месяца назад +1

Nice video Ani! I like to travel as well by bike and this year will be the first with my 'new' T100.
    Slow travel is the best so totally catch your vibe.
    May I ask what kind of panniers you have on yours? They look stunning!
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Gert

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  3 месяца назад +1

Hello Gert! Thank you so much for the feedback! These on the video are from Aliexpress and to be honest the look of them is the only positive thing 😅 They are pretty small and I can’t deattach them fast. This year I am changing them for the sw-motech legend gear. Pretty pricey but it is an ultimate option for me

• @theJourney-gc
      @theJourney-gc 3 месяца назад

@@anitherebel Thanks for your reply. Too bad you don't like those, I can image based on your experiences. Maybe I will buy a set from Classic Rides, perhaps you have heard of them. But those are small as well..
      Any new travel plans this year?
      Hope you will make more videos!
      Cheers from the Netherlands,
      Gert

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  3 месяца назад +1

@@theJourney-gc this year is again Italy, going to Dolomites in 3 weeks😊

• @theJourney-gc
      @theJourney-gc 3 месяца назад

@@anitherebel great choice, enjoy!

• @bhoktongchannel9334
    @bhoktongchannel9334 10 месяцев назад

Nice video sharing

• @eprohoda
    @eprohoda 11 месяцев назад +1

pro video- farewell. 🤓

• @billsayer6828
    @billsayer6828 10 месяцев назад

Great video nowt better then riding in beautiful places look forward to next could you recommend 360 camera cheers 👍

• @ShaggyCrew87
    @ShaggyCrew87 6 дней назад

🙂

• @asdfghjkl1755
    @asdfghjkl1755 6 месяцев назад

Come to Poland Ani ;)

• @frox9295
    @frox9295 10 месяцев назад

A Fan from India, and love from india❤❤

• @user-uo3jd3mu6u
    @user-uo3jd3mu6u 7 месяцев назад

thank you very much for rushless mood. feel like i've travelled Croatia in my mothers arms. have you ever thought about helmet camera mount?

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  7 месяцев назад

Привет! Большое спасибо, приятно слышать! Максимум камеру на грудь, потому что когда я еду, слишком много верчу головой😅

• @user-uo3jd3mu6u

@@anitherebel очень жаль. приборка у триумфа хороша и прелестна, особенно когда видно дорогу.
      став поклонником, предлагаю новые темы для выпусков: как начиналась история с мотоциклом (конечно голосом на видеоряд мотопрогулки); рассказ об окрестностях, об обычной жизни вокруг (и тоже с видеорядом неспешных покатушек).

• @anitherebel

@@user-uo3jd3mu6u спасибо за идеи! На самом деле очень хочется снимать больше и лучше, не всегда есть возможность🙈🙈

• @user-uo3jd3mu6u

@@anitherebel ну да, понимаю: ежедневные хлопоты, работа.
      Интересно откуда родом.

• @TEAChubb
    @TEAChubb 11 месяцев назад

nice.

• @GrandPotatoe
    @GrandPotatoe 10 месяцев назад

This video rocks! I could do without some of the music in the montage however.

• @MrBeracah
    @MrBeracah 11 дней назад

Hi ani why didn’t you introduce us to your friend, her bike and her carrying luggage system. Thks

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  11 дней назад

@@MrBeracah hey! Because she doesn’t want to be in media.

• @gopalashetty3592
    @gopalashetty3592 2 месяца назад

I am planning buy Triumph Bonneville T120 whats your suggestion and advise to me

• @between-borderse.v.9395
    @between-borderse.v.9395 7 месяцев назад

Thank you. I am planning a similar trip in the coming june. With the same bike actually. Can you tell me if the small flight screen has had any effect? Is it worth to have it on Autobahn? Thank you and always good rides.

• @anitherebel

Hi! To be honest I don’t feel any impact from my fly screen, but I use it a lot as a glove/anything holder😅 This summer I am planning to get a bigger screen because I am going to travel with my dog, so I need a good protection from the wind. And thank you so much for watching and commenting this means a lot to me❤️

• @karpich1994
    @karpich1994 10 месяцев назад

Can i ask u what's ur inseam and weight is and how do you feel when handling the bike in offroad or muddy areas? i am of a short stature and was considering a triumph.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  10 месяцев назад +1

If I understood you correctly the length of the inner part of my leg is 83cm and weight is 58. I dont ride in mud with Bonnie because of the tires I have but I have an experience with gravel and forest roads I can handle pretty fine

• @karpich1994
      @karpich1994 10 месяцев назад

Thanks for the info.

• @Lily-Anzor
    @Lily-Anzor 2 месяца назад

Do you think T120 is easy to drive? I am considering a Triumph Scrambler/Boneville or a RnineT

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  2 месяца назад +1

Oh yeah! Very easy and understandable bike. I tried the RnineT and personally didn’t like the way it is. The engine is different and needs to be pushed. If classic bike I am always for Triumph. If you are planning to travel a lot the Scrambler can’t have same luggage amount as Bonnie because of the pipe on the right side. I would recommend to test ride all the wanted bikes and decide which one is perfect for you😉

• @Lily-Anzor

@@anitherebel That is very kind of you :), For me it is important the throttle response is not jerky and really smooth. I will try to test them and see as you said :)

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  2 месяца назад +1

@@Lily-Anzor You are talking now about the Bonneville engine then😁It is very smooth and the same time it has so much reserve power for any situation.

• @Lily-Anzor

Thanks a lot :)

• @hulkhatepunybanner
    @hulkhatepunybanner 9 месяцев назад

*This was two months ago. Did the ferry get taken over by pirates?* Is Ani a pirate now?

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  9 месяцев назад +1

Ahaha you made me laugh out loud 🤣 the video from Italy got lost in my depression so I didn’t even started editing it🙈🙈

• @hulkhatepunybanner
      @hulkhatepunybanner 9 месяцев назад

@@anitherebel *Noooooo.* I think all of us who ride [alone] has to deal with this. I hope you feel better soon. _Like really soon because I want to see the Italy you saw._ 😁

• @edgardoaguilar4518
    @edgardoaguilar4518 10 месяцев назад

how many miles give you the full gas tank

• @anitherebel

It depend on how I ride. Maximum I’ve dome was 355 km, it was a relaxed ride 80kph with cruise control. Usually 280-300km out of the city, 180-220 in the city

• @Yurii_Ko
    @Yurii_Ko 9 месяцев назад

Hey, what is the brand and mode of the helmet you’re wearing?

• @anitherebel

Это Rivale от DMD Helmets. Очень приятный внутри

• @Yurii_Ko
      @Yurii_Ko 9 месяцев назад

@@anitherebelдякую. Успіхів вам!

• @anitherebel

@@Yurii_Ko Дякую♥️

• @aasirian
    @aasirian 10 месяцев назад

¿Qué casco llevas?

• @user-gw1ji6sx9r
    @user-gw1ji6sx9r 4 месяца назад

It’s very noisy Music should not be too loud

• @samsularif-ld5on
    @samsularif-ld5on 10 месяцев назад

What name your Instagram...??

• @anitherebel

ani.the.rebel
      You can find a link here on my channel main page

• @samsularif-ld5on
      @samsularif-ld5on 10 месяцев назад

@@anitherebel thank you. I'M bikers from Indonesia. 🙏

• @vialtecc.a.technopave767
    @vialtecc.a.technopave767 11 месяцев назад +1

What is this video about? Music or traveling in a bike?Never heard the bike engine sounds not even a second. Bull...

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  11 месяцев назад +5

My bike’s engine sound is so beautiful I decided to leave only for myself. This Video is about “How to burn people’s butts”, you see it works😉

• @PBR23n
      @PBR23n 11 месяцев назад +3

Appears to me the video is a combination of Ani getting ready & riding her motorcycle and offending boomers for not creating content tailored 100% to them.