02 sensor delete on T7

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 17 окт 2024

Комментарии • 10

• @MackAdventures
    @MackAdventures 2 года назад +1

Hey bud did ya clear the code off the ecu yet, I had mine come on when my battery died got them to clear it on the last service.

• @adriantompson
      @adriantompson  2 года назад +1

not yet will try again tomoz if sean remembers his scanner tool. hope it works this time. just hope it stops running crap at tick over. will see after riding it off road.

• @robsonenduro3316
    @robsonenduro3316 2 года назад

I did the same but light engine comes back after clearing the code. Any ideas?

• @adriantompson
      @adriantompson  2 года назад

i put a bye pass plug on the wiring and left lambada sensore in exhaust the plug is £20 stays off all the time. look on ebay think its
      red line superbike racing uk or somthing have a look.

• @adone111
    @adone111 2 года назад

Did the 02 sensor delete work or you had to reset the ecu?

• @adriantompson
      @adriantompson  2 года назад

works really good. never touched ecu. bike running really good.

• @jimmcgarvie1483
    @jimmcgarvie1483 9 месяцев назад

You do know the O2 sensor performs a task and in deleting you run risk of engine damage. If bike running rough fix the problem 🤬

• @adriantompson
      @adriantompson  9 месяцев назад

o2 sensor is fine to delete. loads of people do it. the bike runs better. your ecu is too lean this just makes bike run a litle richer.

• @adriantompson
      @adriantompson  7 месяцев назад

@JESSIEJAMES-yz7qj deleting the o2 censor will make your bike run richer. the new bikes run way to lean. this bike has been on a rolling road and it was not tuned you can see that vid on my channle. i think you need to look more in to o2 censors.. this bike has got a full race exhaust and decat headers. its been running very good and the mixture on the fuel graph is good. i no bike mecanics who do this as well. this bike has been run on a rolling road no adjustments to ecu. its going to get a intake mod soon and that is going to need a remap. o2 delete is fine.

• @jimmcgarvie1483
      @jimmcgarvie1483 7 месяцев назад

@@adriantompson we know modern bikes use o2 to keep bike lean to help emission and fuel economy figures and removing helps bike run richer lowering temp etc. but simply remove is a budget fix. Remap ecu is way to go if you care about bike