📷 Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T7 (2005)

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 23 окт 2024

Комментарии • 72

• @M.I.R
    @M.I.R  4 года назад +14

Именно этот фотик, я купил в начале 2006 года! Это была новая модель от Sony, и он выглядел просто супер! Очень тонкий и с огромным (по тем временам) дисплеем! Как только увидел его в магазине, сразу захотел! Цена была около 13 т. руб. Что было весьма кучеряво, примерно полторы моей зарплаты, на то время! Меня это остановить не могло)) Купил, и был самым довольным челом на земле! 😆 Я успешно им пользовался три года, сделал гору снимков и видосиков. В 2008 году прикупил другой фотик. А этот отдал своему отцу. И вот совсем недавно, отец отдал мне его обратно в коллекцию! Фотоаппарат вернулся ко мне спустя 12 лет! Задвижка объектива немного пострадала от времени, и шильдик снизу затёрся. В остальном как и было с магазина! Полностью рабочий, с очень живым аккумом. Я и сейчас считаю этот девайс, безумно красивым!

• @freewardriving5016
      @freewardriving5016 4 года назад +2

Увы... все со временем обесценивается.Я свой купил в приемке бытовой техники.У нас в городе есть такие пункты утилизации.Там бывают порой очень интересные вещи.Принимают по 7мь рублей за килограмм.Отдают как приемщик оценит.Такую вот соньку в коробке в 50 рублей оценил.Зеркалка еще была,тоже сони.Долго я к ней присматривался... Цену не называли,сами не могли определить.Потом в 3000 р и забирай)))) Ладно я не взял.Оказалось потом что матрица у него то ли битая,то-ли еще что.Модель не помню.Такой у которого объектив может наклонятся.И тоже вроде как корпус полностью металлический.У того фотика только один вид чего стоил... Реально как у профессионального папарации.Может и у вас в городе есть такие пункты.
      Я как вижу подобные вещи в продаже,да еще по цене лома,аж поджилки трясутся)))) как у маленького мальчика.Смешно даже.Сам понимаю-куда оно мне... А все равно,трудное детство дает о себе знать.

• @SharDances
    @SharDances 2 года назад +2

Omg... I want one!! It's so sleek and pretty. 🤩

• @Chris-yr6gu
    @Chris-yr6gu 3 года назад +7

Love the relaxing background music. Have a name for it?

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад +3

Sorry, I don't remember the name. Downloaded from the official RUclips music library

• @Gangiwangy
    @Gangiwangy Год назад +1

my auntie gave this camera to my parents afew years ago from Japan, the language is stuck to Japanese and I tried searching for how to change the language of this camera. is there a way to change the camera's language or not?

• @melina9038
    @melina9038 10 месяцев назад

What charger do you use, I bought this beauty from a old market and it’s battery died after a summer of fun

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  10 месяцев назад

A standard charger. It was included with the camera

• @palashchoudhury5565
    @palashchoudhury5565 Год назад

Nyc Design

• @ufafoto
    @ufafoto 4 года назад +5

Подписка однозначно! Тож есть в коллекции, понравился своим минимализмом

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  4 года назад

Спасибо👋🏼😊

• @YachtLife
    @YachtLife 3 года назад +1

Omg.....what music is this...it gives me final fantasy vibes 😩

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

Music from the official RUclips music library

• @josefstalin8379
    @josefstalin8379 3 года назад +3

heyyy, what camera were u using to take this video? thanks!

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад +1

📹 Panasonic HC-V760

• @freewardriving5016
    @freewardriving5016 4 года назад +3

С меня подписка.Люблю такие вещи.

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  4 года назад

Спасибо! 👋

• @냠냠-f1p
    @냠냠-f1p 3 года назад +2

Hello, I'm a Korean who has this camera. I turned on the camera, but the screen turned black, so I can't take a picture. All the other buttons are working fine. Is it the problem with the camera lens?

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад +1

It is difficult to answer unequivocally. Maybe the lens, maybe the contact loop, Anything can break from time to time.

• @냠냠-f1p
      @냠냠-f1p 3 года назад

@@M.I.R Thank you. This is my mother's camera, and I wanted to ask someone because I don't know anything about the camera. I'm thinking of going to repair it quickly. Have a nice day.

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

I'm always happy to help if I can. Have a nice day, too. And a big hello to your mom 👋🏼☺️

• @valenttriv
    @valenttriv 2 месяца назад

i have this but i dont know how to charge it

• @reemalsiyabi7882
    @reemalsiyabi7882 Год назад

What kind of cd card that use for this camera

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  Год назад

Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo

• @f22saksujg-yq7ku
    @f22saksujg-yq7ku 6 месяцев назад

Hii
    Ho can i charge my camera

• @abbyarcaya8445
    @abbyarcaya8445 3 года назад

Hi! I recently found some old cameras of mine, but no chargers. What battery charger does it come with?

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

Standard charging for Sony cameras. yandex.ru/images/search?from=tabbar&text=Sony%20Cyber-Shot%20DSC-T7%20%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8F%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%B0&pos=14&img_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgrandcam.ru%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fdata%2Fproducts%2F0000334_1-1000x1000.jpg&rpt=simage&rlt_url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2FsmoAAOSwo2deqz79%2Fs-l1600.jpg&ogl_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgrandcam.ru%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fdata%2Fproducts%2F0000334_1-1000x1000.jpg

• @deimma
    @deimma 2 года назад

Can you please tell me, where’s the battery, or how to charge it?

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  2 года назад

00:45 At this point I show the battery and the place where it stands. It is charged from a special adapter that comes with the camera.

• @antofrancis7459
    @antofrancis7459 3 года назад +1

I have this camera but it is unresponsive on the clock setting page that appears after turning on. Pressing on any button does not let me move forward. What to do? Can you help me?

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

Unfortunately, I don't even know how to help you.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @giamyluong641
      @giamyluong641 6 месяцев назад

Have you fixed it yet? I have the same 😢😢

• @EdalvizMonterroza
      @EdalvizMonterroza 2 месяца назад

Tengo una cámara igual,Pero se apagó y no a prendido más..¿ Que tendrá dañado?

• @EdalvizMonterroza

En qué me puede ayudar?

• @Nyan969
    @Nyan969 Год назад

sony Dcs-17 is how much pay?

• @jarrodjp
    @jarrodjp 2 года назад

Hey, I bought this camera second hand but it didn’t come with a cable to connect to a computer to upload the pics. What kind of cable do I need or how do I get the pics off the camera? Thank you

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  2 года назад

Hello. The kit should have an adapter interface that was connected from the right edge of the camera. A USB cable is connected to it. You can also remove the memory card and connect it directly to the computer via the adapter.

• @mateo6171
    @mateo6171 Год назад

Hi, how do i transfer media from the camera to my Windows PC, i cant find a cable output on the camera

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  Год назад

Included was a special adapter that was connected to the camera. And only the cable was connected to it.

• @x7mwod_127
    @x7mwod_127 Год назад

Hey man could you tell me the name of the charger I lost the charger of my t7 and I wanna buy one to recover my old memories on it

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  Год назад

I didn't keep the charger from the kit. But it will fit from the DSC-9 model. It's called BC-CS3

• @nithish5075
    @nithish5075 Год назад

I have this one but I'm in search of battery can you say me where can I get

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  Год назад

It is possible in Chinese online stores. But I'm not sure there are such batteries there

• @juanhectorgonzaleztrejo
    @juanhectorgonzaleztrejo 10 месяцев назад

Halguien tendrá el cargador de esta camara

• @alejrm
    @alejrm Год назад

What is the name of the memory card and the other black thing??🙏

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  Год назад

Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo

• @SharDances
    @SharDances 2 года назад

Hello, thanks for this video. How is the battery? How many shots does it usually take before it runs out of battery?

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  2 года назад +1

Hi! It's hard to say the number of shots. It takes a long time. Enough for several sessions. There are a lot of cameras with absolutely live batteries.

• @SharDances
      @SharDances 2 года назад

@@M.I.R Thank you! I am thinking of getting one from Ebay. Glad to know the camera lasts long. I have a Canon Powershot A560, though I like it, it's a big battery drainer.

• @dans.chicken1278
    @dans.chicken1278 3 года назад

Hey could you please do a tutorial on how to delete photos and vids from the camera since most of my data is full from photos i took on accident

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

There are two buttons below the display. Which is from the left just for deleting pictures and videos. Put the camera in view mode and delete it. You can delete one frame at a time, you can select multiple frames, you can select all of them. Try it, if you can't, I'll make a video.

• @dans.chicken1278
      @dans.chicken1278 3 года назад

@@M.I.R I went onto the pic that i wanted to delete and then pressed the button under the camera which has a bin icon and for some reason it doesnt do anything. is it because my button is broken or am i just dumb

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

Well, you guessed right to press the right button! So you're not stupid)))😀 Maybe it really doesn't work. I'm not home yet, so I'll come and look at it.

• @ДаняФилин3
    @ДаняФилин3 2 года назад +1

У меня Sony cyber shot dsc t 50

• @bekaraadmi402
    @bekaraadmi402 3 года назад

Lense cover closed ko kese Thik kare

• @moben3820
    @moben3820 2 года назад

i have one😌

• @suslyamogusy
    @suslyamogusy Год назад

I have it
    lol

• @BilalKhan-fd3qb
    @BilalKhan-fd3qb 2 года назад

Cybar shot camera dsc t7 reset karna ka tarika kiya ha

• @EdalvizMonterroza

Hello

• @edvenuto9614
    @edvenuto9614 4 года назад

That camera really simple. I own.the d3 next to the d3 this camera just average. The d3 big huge bulky. A full frame professional camera. But most camera never as beast as d3. It also low light Batman at night. Your camera look thin. But for you I bet you think it great

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  4 года назад

I just like its design! There is no point in comparing it with professional cameras!

• @edvenuto9614

@@M.I.R the d3 is really better than most all cameras. I know I'm a pro

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  4 года назад

@@edvenuto9614 Dude, I don't compare cameras! I'm just showing old devices. I don't care how well or poorly they make shots! The main thing is that they work, after so many years!

• @edvenuto9614

@@M.I.R I know it ok. I just love the d3 that all

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  4 года назад +1

@@edvenuto9614 I'm happy for you! 👋🙂

• @manmooji786
    @manmooji786 4 года назад +1

i have already this came

• @babadook6175
    @babadook6175 3 года назад

У меня такой есть но не включается☹️

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

Возможно батарея крякнула.. Мой работает отлично, уже 15 лет 🤷

• @babadook6175

Походу

• @babadook6175

Где бы новую у
      Купить

• @babadook6175

Да и за сколько

• @M.I.R
      @M.I.R  3 года назад

m.market.yandex.ru/search?rs=eJwzSvKS4xJLMkqKKiwrCzQrDzYu9nE2r4xPzQ9ylGBRYNBgAMkHZJkGpJRFFZq5Z-b7WDgHuleYByYiyXt7ZrhEZAWnmycGZxfkuvi65SeHeAdC5CMYAFf8Ghw%2C&text=sony%20cyber-shot%20dsc-t7%20%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80&lr=172&clid=833&local-offers-first=0&onstock=1&page=1#offer-NFIsRtyh8cxmai9cblXZKQ_jAgu_OdQi5tH4j64W64P608f64MWHg-RblQmnZLep0lRoKfT-zEhv1gSWZMFHzfR8YYtBBmqVpTKgE-S1J-Ql_6omA9ynhlfLF0COuu9Ri26lFZTjKILcoouTDDEsMlrErA_5PRYxavJ8UloZTLhqOe-YjCynVZw-hNkRv96MfQ, Вот варианты.