New Holland T4.95 to New Holland T5.120

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 13 июн 2024
  • I chronicle the journey of hauling my T4.95 almost a couple hundred miles and picking up my new New Holland T5.120. Some information as I tow this fairly heavy load through the hills and mountains of PA and my experience with Forshey's Ag and Industrial (Great guys!).
    www.forsheysag.com
    agriculture.newholland.com/en...
    #newhollandT5 #T5120 #newhollandagriculture

Комментарии • 9

• @janklaas3242
    @janklaas3242 5 месяцев назад +1

You should get a medaille for taking so much care for you tractor. Looking really good after all these years! Good luck with the new one!

• @ModernCountryLiving
      @ModernCountryLiving  5 месяцев назад

Thanks! I want to be a good steward of the things entrusted to me. Salary. What I purchase. Etc. I appreciate the comments. Hope you checkout my other videos. Happy New Year!

• @DirtDynamix
    @DirtDynamix 5 месяцев назад +1

Such a beast of a tractor! Congrats!

• @ModernCountryLiving

Thank you. Should do the job....thankful for the ability to have it!

• @wilmurph9
      @wilmurph9 5 месяцев назад

Hi Shawn, congratulations on the new purchase. I'm looking forward to see how you find it. Hopefully I will be moving to a T5 soon enough. All the best from Ireland.

• @ModernCountryLiving

@@wilmurph9 Thanks! I'll be sure to post some updates. I am excited to put it to good work. Thanks for checking in from Ireland!

• @petefink9664
    @petefink9664 4 месяца назад

Congratulations on the new T5 !!! I just purchased a new T4 , Powerstar 75 in December. Did a little snow plowing with it. Can't wait for the weather to break to really get a feel for it. 😊 Looking forward to your review on the new T5

• @ModernCountryLiving
      @ModernCountryLiving  4 месяца назад

I have some videos on my channel for your watching pleasure.

• @petefink9664
    @petefink9664 4 месяца назад

0:49