Eastman Guitar Battle: Juliet vs SB59 vs T486

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 8 сен 2024
  • If you wish to learn how to play guitar or improve your playing this is the service I recommend.
    Currently I am doing a pathway and really appreciate the video feedback feature.
    www.pickupmusi... I thought I was going to buy the Juliet and sell one of the others, but after all they all sound quite different , feel different and LOOK different (shocker) Can I justify having all 3? Instead of something completely different like a Jazzmaster or whatever.

Комментарии • 15

• @jpl1107
    @jpl1107 9 месяцев назад +2

I have the SB 55 v and it’s a beast.

• @SteveTong22
    @SteveTong22 Год назад

Great video really interesting. They do sound distinctly different. I have a few Eastman guitars with humbuckers and they are different too and all keepers. Recently purchased the Juliet. I have been totally blown away by how good the Juliet feels to plays and I love the sound. Keep all three I say. Great clarity of sound but different.

• @robbolandsvids
    @robbolandsvids Год назад

That Juliet sounds so good ! I haven't seen one before, it's a great looking guitar. Probably the best thing to do is keep all three and buy some more, hahaha. Just holding a different guitar can make you think, feel and play in a different way, it's nice to have a bit of a choice.

• @MrRafaztar
      @MrRafaztar  Год назад

It sounds crazy to most people but I agree with you. The thing that is making me doubt is on one hand having money parked in the Eastmans could be put to better use , but on the other hand all these 3 guitars is not a custom shop money

• @sidweazel2883
    @sidweazel2883 11 месяцев назад

That was interesting, as an Eastman fanboy myself I have 9 of them. To me, I like the 486 which is my go to guitar, however the 59 comes alive with a little gain. The Juliet is interesting, not in my collection and it stands out alone as just different.
    I think you need all of them and some more 😊

• @MrRafaztar
      @MrRafaztar  11 месяцев назад

Unfortunately I needed the money so I let go of the sb59 and t486. Maybe I’ll have a t59v in the future

• @PooNinja
    @PooNinja Год назад +1

Need??? Meh, want oh yeah. Variety is the spice of life. Fill your walls with guitars!

• @PooNinja
      @PooNinja Год назад +1

Excellent playing Sir

• @MrRafaztar
      @MrRafaztar  Год назад +1

Thanks, I keep finding surprising you view and comment my videos 😅 I explained to my wife the legend of Poo Ninja and the knobs she asked: why did he comment on your video?! You’re never valued at home haha

• @PooNinja
      @PooNinja Год назад +1

@@MrRafaztar I’m just another guy who plays guitar alone at home and annoys my wife and pets with music only I seem to enjoy 😂. I like seeing others playing and having fun. That’s the goal after all , to be joyful and happy. Have a great weekend Sir, tell ya Mrs my name comes from an African folk song. It’s a misheard lyric that roughly translates to “can you hear what I say”. 😂
      Check out songs by Aaron English he’s where I heard it first.

• @pieve5516
    @pieve5516 Год назад

Nice comparison. Seems the Juliet falls in the middle in terms if tone. Juliet is best looking but if I had to sell one I would keep the other two.

• @MrRafaztar
      @MrRafaztar  Год назад

Interesting, thank for the input 🙌

• @Tom-in8jz
    @Tom-in8jz Год назад

Great video. How does the neck shape of the Juliet compare with the SB59? I know the scale length is different.

• @MrRafaztar
      @MrRafaztar  Год назад

They are slightly different , the Juliet feels slightly wider 4mm near the body but 1 mm narrower at the nut. Depth wise it’s about the same

• @Tom-in8jz
      @Tom-in8jz Год назад

​@MrRafaztar Thanks , Raf. I have an sb59 gb a t484 and a ooss/v acoustic! I LOVE EASTMAN, thanks again .