How do I ensure sharpness on Fuji X-T2

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 1 авг 2024
  • Hello everyone,
    Hope you are all doing fantastic.
    This video is another Fujifilm X-T2 tutorial. I want to address a question asked by one of my viewers. He wanted to know how do I ensure sharpness on my Fujifilm X-T2, especially when I have foreground objects. I think my technique can be boiled down to the following:
    1. Tripod. A good tripod is crucial to landscape photography since most of the time you probably would shoot in sunrise or sunset, meaning you are shooting in low light with long exposures. If you shoot long exposures handheld, it is going to guarantee blurry photos. In order to remove camera shake and get sharp results, I always carry a tripod with me when I go out to shoot landscape photos. I also use the built-in timer or a remote control to trigger the shutter so that I don't need to touch the camera.
    2. Aperture. Aperture is important since it controls the depth of field. A large aperture means a small depth of field and a small aperture means a greater depth of field. When shooting landscape photography, in order to get both foreground and background in focus, I most shoot with a small aperture. However, that doesn't mean you should always go with f/22 or f/16, since after a certain point, diffraction kicks in and reduce sharpness. On my Fuji X-T2, I usually shoot between f/5.6 - f/8.
    3. Focusing technique. I set my Fujifilm X-T2 to manual focus mode and use back button focusing technique. I started with the largest aperture available and focus on the foreground object. Then I reduce the size of the aperture to around f/5.6 or f/8 depending on the scene. Then I check if the background is in focus. If it is not in focus, then I slowly turn the focusing ring and focus towards the background until the background is in focus and sharp. Now I check if my foreground is in focus sharp. If it is, then I take the photo. If it is not, I probably need to use a technique called focusing stacking, which is to capture multiple photos and focus on different part of the scene in each photo, then in post processing combine the sharp area from each photo together to make a single image. However, with Fuji X-T2, I found I don't need to do focus stacking as often as I did with Nikon full frame cameras.
    4. Always review your photos after capture to make sure your photos are sharp.
    Focus Peaking video: • Fujifilm X-T2: Focus P...
    Additional Info
    -- Gear I use --
    Fujifilm X-T2: amzn.to/2E2nzSk
    Fujifilm 10-24mm f/4: amzn.to/2E3QC8g
    Fujifilm 55-200mm: amzn.to/2E6bqMs
    Rokinon 12mm f/2: amzn.to/2DGMJsh
    Rode VideoMicro: amzn.to/2DDPqHM
    Benro tripod: amzn.to/2GaI9Rt
    -- My websites --
    Main website: www.mingcaiphotos.com
    Facebook: / mcaiphotos
    Instagram: / mingcai_photos
    (Disclaimer: The above links are affiliate links, which means I will get a small commission if you click on those links and buy things. There is no additional cost to you but can help support my RUclips channel.)
    #MingCai #FujifilmXSeries
  • ХоббиХобби

Комментарии • 157

• @stoneblue1795
    @stoneblue1795 2 года назад +2

Smart fellow. I am a bit late to the party but appreciate this information in 2022.
    I bought a used T2 in mint condition and appreciate your video(s).

• @miguelosvaldo
    @miguelosvaldo 4 года назад +6

I have just started with my xt2, I'm already loving it. your videos are really great, thanks!

• @derekperkins7343
    @derekperkins7343 3 года назад

I've only recently found your channel but I've learned a lot already. I've recently been using the split screen focus method for landscape and have been amazed at the improvement in sharpness. I admit I'm a pixel peeper and it's easy to think I need a camera upgrade when really it's me and my technique. You've saved me some money I think. Great job.

• @jasperbuutfeld3644
    @jasperbuutfeld3644 6 лет назад

I knew all the tricks, sometimes I use them but not always for landscape photography, so very informative and well explained video

• @Zimmir
    @Zimmir 6 лет назад +12

Ohhh wow that is cleaver, i never thought of putting my camera focus on manual mode and use the AF-L button to make it back focusing, this is awesome, thanks!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Jimmy Harvey You are welcome. 😄

• @dopegirlsdope
    @dopegirlsdope 4 года назад

Your videos are so great! Helps me a lot to get better everyday

• @dennischinatambi9160
    @dennischinatambi9160 3 года назад +1

Hi Ming, I am extremely impressed with your videos. You provide the information in a clear and precise way that makes it easy for new photographers like me to understand and practice the techniques.
    I own a X-T3 and look forward to your continued efforts to present information that will inspire us to become better photographers.
    Thank you,
    Dennis from Vancouver, Canada

• @bernardhunt1433
    @bernardhunt1433 6 лет назад

Great Video. Thank you. I have learned a couple of new tricks from your video.

• @michaeltan5280
    @michaeltan5280 6 лет назад

thanx ming
    enjoy every minute of it
    well explained

• @philbrown8181
    @philbrown8181 5 лет назад

Thanks taking the time to make this video - very clear and helpful.

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  5 лет назад

Phil Brown Thank you for your comment 🙂

• @GarthEnsley
    @GarthEnsley 6 лет назад +2

Great video thank you , i just got a xh1 and its my first fuji camera, really would love to see a video about focus stacking

• @briten
    @briten 5 лет назад

Excellent video Ming. Thanks!

•  6 лет назад

Simple and solid method, explained well - thank you!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Jon Grönvall you are welcome!

• @jimson710
    @jimson710 6 лет назад +1

Thanks Ming, i lean new things every time i watch your video. It really helps me a lot on my XT2

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

You are welcome. I am glad this can help :)

• @tpm8266
    @tpm8266 6 лет назад

Thx for this video, very nice explanations.

• @schizzlschnitzl
    @schizzlschnitzl 6 лет назад +2

Thanks for this great video! I love the in depth explanations, it helped me so much! This was the second video of you that i watched. I subscribed!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Thank you for watching and subscribing, have a wonderful day :)

• @ericgayler7685
    @ericgayler7685 6 лет назад

I’m considering upgrading to an XT-2 and really liked your clear and concise explanation on how to get the best out of this camera. Thanks for providing some good pointers ; now getting excited at the prospect of purchasing this camera!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Eric Gayler hey Eric thanks for watching. Glad this can help.

• @OlivierAnsaldi
    @OlivierAnsaldi 6 лет назад

Thanks for the detailed explanations! Excellent video!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Olivier Ansaldi thank you Olivier :)

• @camloff
    @camloff 3 года назад

NICE TUTORIAL ADVICES.

• @johnnycondor
    @johnnycondor 5 лет назад

Great tips! As I am a novice / hobbyist photographer, I appreciate the many detailed explanations you put forth in your videos. Thanks, and keep up the good work, my friend!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  5 лет назад +1

John Condor Thank you for your kind words!

• @rubbeldiekatz7115
    @rubbeldiekatz7115 6 лет назад

Thanks for the helpful tutorial - the split-screen in manual mode is a new discovery for me! Greetings from Germany

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Thank you for watching and commenting. Have a wonderful day!

• @ginatinyverge9661
    @ginatinyverge9661 5 лет назад

Very complete info 👍

• @dbmobileutube
    @dbmobileutube 6 лет назад

Very helpful. Thanks

• @diba4645
    @diba4645 6 лет назад

most impressing... no better tutorial on focussing fuji than this!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Di Ba thank you😀

• @Agneaustick
    @Agneaustick 5 лет назад

thank you. very useful

• @myvideos4384
    @myvideos4384 5 лет назад

This was very helpful. Thank you!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  5 лет назад

My videos you are very welcome

• @diy-fixit9566
    @diy-fixit9566 6 лет назад +1

Excellent video as usual, some of the best content on RUclips for Fujifilm products. You pointed out you use red for focus peaking and I tried it. Does work better then white, Thanks.

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад +1

DIY-FIXIT you are very welcome 😄

• @capt1089
    @capt1089 6 лет назад

Great list of tips! I am already using back button focus but I didn't know about using the split screen. I also didn't know about the ability to preview jpegs at a higher magnification....Thanks again for taking my question and providing such a good tutorial! As always, I look forward to more of your videos.

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Jim Kirkpatrick you are welcome! Glad this can help :)

• @gman3447
    @gman3447 6 лет назад

Some great tips there, Many thanks, ​Ming .

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Graham Goddard you are welcome! 😀

• @ItsByKat
    @ItsByKat 6 лет назад +5

Hi Ming! So happy to have stumbled onto your channel. My 1st Fuji, the X-T2, will be here tomorrow. I rented one two weeks ago and it was love at first sight. So much so that I have already sold all of my Nikon gear (D4, D800E, D750, D500, and 13 lenses) Your video is superb to others I have been watching as it is very informative, with concise & clear explanations. I hit subscribe @1:33 into this video. Looking forward to watching your channel. Thanks so much!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад +1

Kat Grant thank you very much for subscribing. Hope you enjoy all your Fuji gear! 😄

• @ItsByKat
      @ItsByKat 6 лет назад

Ming Cai I am thoroughly enjoying our videos. They’re brilliant.

• @steveellis9288
    @steveellis9288 6 лет назад

Brilliant explanation can you discuss in your next vlog dof techniques - thanks great work

• @frankiecwlee
    @frankiecwlee 6 лет назад

Two thumbs up! Very useful. Thx

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Frankie Lee you are welcome

• @thedrammed345
    @thedrammed345 6 лет назад

Thanks Ming, appreciated.

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

You are welcome!

• @grantnewton5705
    @grantnewton5705 5 лет назад

Thanks for an excellent video Ming. Has a firmware update fixed the zooming issue with raw files?

• @aucourant9998
    @aucourant9998 Год назад

For landscape photography, with a wide angle lens, I've found that using a high f-stop number (f-11 or above), by focusing about a third of the way up from the bottom of image, most things are in focus. Even at f-22, I haven't noticed any diffraction with my ACP camera and a 16mm lens.

• @jatovar
    @jatovar 5 месяцев назад

Thank you, sir Ming Afría.

• @jaquelineazevedo7367
    @jaquelineazevedo7367 3 года назад

Ming, this video was so enlightening!!!!
    Thank you!!
    Quick question! How would you ensure sharpness during a wedding shooting? Still, using manual? I was relying on automatic focus because everything happens so fast, but I realized my pictures don't look sharp.

• @user-vf5ei9zg6o
    @user-vf5ei9zg6o 6 лет назад

good technique

• @evak8210
    @evak8210 6 лет назад

Thank you so much!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

You are welcome! Thanks for watching!

• @PT-re2gi
    @PT-re2gi 6 лет назад

I just subscribed to your channel. What a wealth of information you shared. Thank you

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

PT76251 You are very welcome

• @ianfelix4229
    @ianfelix4229 6 лет назад

Well done! thanks

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

ianfelix thanks for watching:)

• @kimpratt7352
    @kimpratt7352 6 лет назад

Hi why is it that I cannot see the square focus box in manual focus and when I go onto the split screen I can see the focus box but it won't move??

• @terjeaudio4308
    @terjeaudio4308 6 лет назад +10

Thanks Ming, very informative and explained very well!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

TerjeAudio hey you are welcome!

• @DrDryce
      @DrDryce 6 лет назад

Why do you focus at a different aperture

• @PauloFurtadoi
    @PauloFurtadoi 6 лет назад +2

Well explained. Nicely done. 👍 As to the reviewing of photos and the problem with zooming in on the results, you can shoot in RAW+Fine mode, which then allows you to access the jpeg image created in camera from the RAW and zoom in closely, right on the review screen. No need to put jpegs on one card and RAW files on the other.

• @ali-topuz
    @ali-topuz 6 лет назад

Hi! Where is macro mode setting in the fujifilm x-t2 or have macro mode setting for Xt2?

• @andrew1977uk
    @andrew1977uk 6 лет назад

How often do you need to focus stack with your 10-24?

• @andrestorogiraldo
    @andrestorogiraldo 5 лет назад

Hi and thanks. Hey I see that my pictures doesn't look too sharp when I zoom in . How much do you think I should zoom in at the computer to check and still have a good res and focus? 100, 200, 300?

• @billzidis2656
    @billzidis2656 5 лет назад

Thank you for the tip about the manual focus !

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  5 лет назад +1

Bill Zidis You are welcome!

• @billzidis2656
      @billzidis2656 5 лет назад

@@MingCai I switched from Nikon full frame to fuji and i love the camera! Make more tips :)

• @primiq
    @primiq 5 лет назад

Great stuff Ming !

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  5 лет назад

primiq Thank you!

• @phcib2195
    @phcib2195 6 лет назад

Excellent.....

• @Lommy9999
    @Lommy9999 5 лет назад

Good video

• @alinekalleicher9096
    @alinekalleicher9096 6 лет назад

Very useful video, thanks. Please can you make a Video about the new focus bracketing and how to combine the photos in post process?

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Aline Kalleicher yeah I'm thinking about that too. Please stay tuned.

• @qccanales8610
    @qccanales8610 5 лет назад

Panasonic makes the best auto photo stacking I´ve ever seen, the only thing I miss... wish fuji had this too...

• @wilfordphotography394
    @wilfordphotography394 4 года назад +1

Really great advice for manual focusing. I am going to do some landscape shots in Glacier and Grand Teton NP’s in America with a X-T2 and 10-24 lens. I will try using this technique. Thanks

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  4 года назад

Julian Taylor Thank you very much! Glacier and Teton are beautiful national parks!

• @wilfordphotography394
      @wilfordphotography394 4 года назад

Ming Cai They were absolutely amazing. Check out my shot on my Instagram account @julesgpt. I’ve been using back button focusing on most of my shots when using a tripod. Thanks

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  4 года назад +1

Julian Taylor Hey man, I just followed you. I am @mingcai_photos I like your recent shot in Teton, looks dramatic! I also like your dog lol

• @wilfordphotography394
      @wilfordphotography394 4 года назад

@@MingCai got your follow thanks. Glad you like the shot in the Tetons. Used back button focusing and the image looked really sharp.
      Our dog is a 1yr old border collie and he is lovely. Very photogenic!! Thanks again

• @xinyunliu5782
    @xinyunliu5782 6 лет назад

很少看到华人youtuber啊,内容很棒,加油老哥!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

xinyun liu 谢谢啦🙏

• @bazzanaja
    @bazzanaja 6 лет назад

Thanks!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Banky Bankyy you are welcome

• @Spike.SpiegeI
    @Spike.SpiegeI 5 лет назад

Awesome video! Subbed!

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  5 лет назад

Spike Spiegel Thank you!

• @johnrflinn
    @johnrflinn Год назад

I can backpack with a lighter tripod by slinging my camera bag over the legs of my tripod to add weight and stabilization. With my film cameras I always used mirror lockup and cable release or timer.

• @stevelink21
    @stevelink21 6 лет назад

Hi Ming. Thanks for your always comprehensive and well-done videos! Regarding sharpness, I too, take great pride in producing images with superb detail and sharpness. I thought I had adequate tripods, until I recently came across a unique and Extremely High-Quality travel tripod...the FLM "CP26 Travel Tripod". It has super-strong 10x Carbon Fiber legs (26 lb load capacity!) with well-made twist locks, and a ball head that has several unique features that I've not seen in my 35 years of photography using tripods...For example, the "Pan" function permits butter-smooth normal panning, but in addition, adds a 15-degree ratchet function that is fantastic for us landscape/panorama photographers! There is also a "Tilt" knob that locks the ball head so that only one vertical/up/down plane is available. And finally, there is a "lock" function that locks the ball head from panning/turning, so that it can easily be unscrewed and/or mounted solidly. The kit comes with very well-made screw-on metal spikes, and folds up to a compact 15.5" for travel. Quite ingenious and precision design overall, and highly recommended for travel (and in studio)!! Bottom line: This FLM CP26 Travel Tripod simply exudes Quality and precision construction. FLM-Canada supplies them, along with excellent customer service. Thanks again, Ming! Regards, Steve

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Hi Steve, thanks for sharing this. It does look like a very good tripod. For me now I have three Benro tripods and I also like them very much. I think Benro also makes good tripods and ball heads, especially for a good value.

• @naqiuddinhashim1869
      @naqiuddinhashim1869 6 лет назад

How much is it?

• @stevelink21
      @stevelink21 6 лет назад

Naqiuddin Hashim Hi! Please check the link www.flmcanada.com.

• @MuhammadIkhwan95
    @MuhammadIkhwan95 6 лет назад

Hi Ming... I have been watching your youtube channel for a couple of months and quite interesting and very informative. I would like to ask whether you have a video explaining how to take group of people all in sharp focus in the eye or face? Thanks ... Salam from Indonesia 🇮🇩👌

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Muhammad Ikhwan I have not done a video talking about that topic yet. I would recommend shooting around F/4 or f/5.6 on a crop sensor to get the depth of field needed. That probably means you need to bump up ISO a bit higher to maintain the shutter speed.

• @D4ng3rD4n
    @D4ng3rD4n 4 года назад

This is really awesome!
    Do you have any tips for action photography like mountain biking? Cheers!

• @stoneblue1795
      @stoneblue1795 2 года назад

Don't get too close to the bears.

• @DalsPhotography
    @DalsPhotography 6 лет назад

Please do another Video on Fockus Stacking!!!

• @carlocusumano28
    @carlocusumano28 5 лет назад +1

Hi Mng; great tutorial. I have tried everything I can think of, but I cant move the focus point in the SPLIT SCREEN mode. How to I access this?

• @pierpaolocianca4642
      @pierpaolocianca4642 4 года назад

You just need to press the DISP BACK button on the back of your camera until you'll see the double screen

• @cybervaldez
    @cybervaldez 5 лет назад

When do you focus infinite?

• @regannealephotography
    @regannealephotography 5 лет назад

I have a X-T20 and the 16mm 1.4 attached to it for landscape photography but I want to know what is the sweet spot aperture to get everything sharp in frame? Any help would be amazing!

• @stoneblue1795
      @stoneblue1795 2 года назад

Did you watch his video here just now?

• @stevelink21
    @stevelink21 6 лет назад

Great points, Ming! Besides my tripod tip mentioned earlier, I wanted to say that the focus stacking method you talked about for your FF work, is also excellent for product photography with the Fujifilm XT-2, or in my case, the X-Pro2. I use this technique when shooting small products, to obtain maximum image sharpness and detail. (Of course, I also employ good technique in shooting, using a moderate aperture, tripod (the superb FLM CP-26 Travel Tripod mentioned earlier), and good post processing. I use Affinity software for the focus stacking/merging, and then Photoshop for final edits. Have you found any additional software for the focus stacking part of your workflow? Thanks, Steve

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Yeah, focus stacking is also often used in macro photography to extend the depth of field. I usually do it in Photoshop.

• @stevetqp9152
      @stevetqp9152 6 лет назад

Hi Ming. Speaking of tripods, in addition to that FLM CP-26, I also came across another fantastic tripod for travel...the Leofoto LN-254CT Carbon Fiber Tripod. It's lightweight, 10x carbon fiber legs, and includes quite nice metal interchangeable spikes.However, what really grabbed my attention, is that the Awesome ball head includes a built-in Panoramic head! So, needless to say, it makes a superb landscape tripod, plus, the pano head, when swiveled into the drop-down notch, now turns it into a Gimbal Head! The build quality, IMHO, is up there with Gitzo and RRS, for a fraction of the price. Obviously, I highly recommend it!

• @mreckoner
    @mreckoner 6 лет назад

Thank you thank you

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад +1

Ma. Rita Parungao you are welcome

• @mreckoner
      @mreckoner 6 лет назад

Ming Cai i am new in photography. What would you suggest for a begginer to use?raw or jpeg? I used camera for traveling and daily use and hobby.any suggestions????

• @nigelaustin4234
    @nigelaustin4234 6 лет назад

How do you move the focus point when in Manual focus mode. My joystick doesn’t move it in this mode

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Nigel Austin uh, the joy stick works for me. Could you please let me know more about your setting? Are you using zone tracking or single point focus?

• @grantnewton5705
    @grantnewton5705 5 лет назад +1

Do you use the smartphone app to trigger the shutter ..... removes the need for the cable release?

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  5 лет назад

Grant Newton I use the timer

• @georgeinfanta
    @georgeinfanta 5 лет назад

How to focus on infinity on fuji?

• @Tbonyandsteak
    @Tbonyandsteak 3 года назад

yeah, what about greater distances that you can not see?
    There is a faulty of Fuji xt2. I shows focus when it has not at greater distances.

• @briten
    @briten 5 лет назад

What lens is on your camera in this video?

• @ex0ja
      @ex0ja 5 лет назад

I think it's the 10-24 F4

• @jenslundinbyh8845
    @jenslundinbyh8845 6 лет назад

I always shoot raw +jpg, that way you can always zoom in 100% to check focus.
    Thanks for the tips.

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Really wish they could have a firmware update to allow 100% review on RAW.

• @madshader
    @madshader 4 года назад

When I raise my Aperture to F8, the picture gets really dark. Is this normal?

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  4 года назад

MrObvious is the shutter speed or ISO changed accordingly?

• @madshader
      @madshader 4 года назад

@@MingCai Oh I don't know, i'm new to photography. Do you have a video explaining this?

• @darthgzuz
    @darthgzuz 6 лет назад

plz do a comparison of 10-24 and samyang 12mm

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад +1

Hi Babar, thanks for letting me know, I will consider doing a video about that in the future. Please stay tuned. Thanks.

• @darthgzuz
      @darthgzuz 6 лет назад

Ming Cai that's amazing ... I have clicked all the buttons n tabs on ur channel to get the updates when u will upload a video ... 😃
      And thanks for ur reply

• @darthgzuz
      @darthgzuz 6 лет назад

Ming Cai and greetings from Pakistan 😉

• @ZoneTelevision
    @ZoneTelevision 4 года назад +5

The X-T2 and XH1 are still an entirely relevant cameras in 2020.

• @mahidoes
    @mahidoes 6 лет назад

I don't know it's old video. now there is a DOF scale when we have focus mode set to M. That alone enough.

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Mahinthan So Yeah DOF scale certainly helps, and it works most of the time. but I found it's not 100% reliable though, so I always double check.

• @johnjon1823
    @johnjon1823 6 лет назад

Why not use the built-in depth of field indicator?

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

John jon oh right forgot to mention that, I do use it and it can be helpful as well.

• @sl3vin_
      @sl3vin_ 6 лет назад

Is it in the xt20 as well?

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад

Cubalibre never used X-T20 before, but I believe so

• @sl3vin_
      @sl3vin_ 6 лет назад

Could you please tell me where is in the menu in t2 so i can check in my t20

• @johnjon1823
      @johnjon1823 6 лет назад

As I recall they give you two choices for the DOF indicator. One for pixel level DOF and another more traditional one that is more generous with the DOF. I will look at my settings and post where it is in the menu. I have it set on my xt2 and it was very handy especially at night, you just put the lens in manual and focus and use the zoom, if you are using a zoom, until the DOF indicator is where you want.

• @f1l4nn1m
    @f1l4nn1m 6 лет назад

5:07 that’s a very handy layout! How do you set that? Thanks

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад +2

Please check out at 6:29

• @f1l4nn1m
      @f1l4nn1m 6 лет назад

Thank you Ming, it must be an X-T2 option only because on my X-T20 it doesn't work.

• @tidiichannel9604
    @tidiichannel9604 6 лет назад +3

i think u should use your phone as a remote so u don't need to press the shutter

• @OwenL2020
      @OwenL2020 6 лет назад +1

I do this a lot, but it burns a lot of battery. Both on the phone and the camera.

• @BenjaminFreddie
      @BenjaminFreddie 6 лет назад

You could use the interval timer too...but a remote can be had for about $30 👌🏼

• @Rizaldjohan
    @Rizaldjohan 6 лет назад

Tripod tip and cable release work for every camera not necessarily with xt2

• @ProcessedDigitally
    @ProcessedDigitally 2 года назад

10:22 shoot RAW + Jpeg

• @avarmadillo
    @avarmadillo 6 лет назад +10

I tried your focusing technique, but the bird flew away before I could finish.

• @MingCai
      @MingCai  6 лет назад +3

This is for landscape photography

• @avarmadillo
      @avarmadillo 6 лет назад +10

Actually, I tried it again on wide shot of a house with a tree line and when I was about to shoot I noticed the house had been bulldozed and a lumber company had removed most of the most picturesque trees. I remain, however, undaunted. Tomorrow I plan to shoot an enormous piece of granite that hasn't moved for several million years. Wish me luck.

• @RoBear2O
      @RoBear2O 5 лет назад

@@avarmadillo 🤣🤣

• @IndonesiaNanJaya
      @IndonesiaNanJaya 5 лет назад +2

First you have to shoot the bird with a gun. lol

• @avarmadillo
      @avarmadillo 5 лет назад

If by "British humor" you mean "common sense" then, yes, it is British humor. ;-)@Didier Karibian

• @Tbonyandsteak
    @Tbonyandsteak 4 года назад

How do I ensure sharpness on Fuji X-T2?
    put it on Auto