开始理解英语听力 🎧 简单的英语故事《从纽约到巴黎的旅程》- 27

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 15 янв 2025

Комментарии • 9

  • @英文听力
    @英文听力  27 дней назад +5

    Script:
    1. My name is David, and last month I traveled from New York to Paris.
    我叫大卫,上个月我从纽约飞往巴黎。
    2. It was my first time flying internationally, so I was both excited and nervous.
    这是我第一次国际飞行,所以我既兴奋又紧张。
    3. The day started early as I arrived at JFK Airport three hours before my flight.
    那天一大早,我在航班起飞前三小时就到了肯尼迪机场。
    4. “It’s always better to arrive early,” my friend had advised me.
    “早点到总是更好,”我的朋友曾建议我。
    5. I went straight to the check-in counter to drop off my luggage.
    我直接去了值机柜台办理托运行李。
    6. “Do you have any liquids or sharp items?” the staff asked as they tagged my suitcase.
    “您的行李里有液体或尖锐物品吗?”工作人员给我的行李贴标签时问道。
    7. After that, I headed to the security checkpoint.
    然后,我前往安检。
    8. I took off my shoes, belt, and even removed my laptop from my bag.
    我脱下鞋子、腰带,还把笔记本电脑从包里拿出来。
    9. “Please place all your items on the conveyor belt,” the security officer instructed.
    “请把所有物品放在传送带上,”安检员指示道。
    10. Once I was through security, I looked for my gate number.
    通过安检后,我查看登机口号码。
    11. “Gate 23B, it is,” I noted, checking the flight information board.
    “是23B登机口,”我看着航班信息牌记下了。
    12. I still had an hour before boarding, so I grabbed a coffee and a sandwich.
    距离登机还有一个小时,我买了咖啡和三明治。
    13. While waiting, I read a book to pass the time.
    等待时,我看书打发时间。
    14. Finally, the announcement came: “Flight AF007 to Paris is now boarding.”
    最后,广播响起:“飞往巴黎的AF007航班开始登机了。”
    15. I showed my passport and boarding pass at the gate.
    我在登机口出示了护照和登机牌。
    16. “Have a pleasant flight,” the attendant said with a smile.
    “祝您旅途愉快,”工作人员微笑着说道。
    17. Onboard, I found my seat by the window and settled in.
    上飞机后,我找到靠窗的座位,坐了下来。
    18. The flight attendants gave a safety demonstration before takeoff.
    起飞前,乘务员进行了安全演示。
    19. As the plane took off, I felt a rush of excitement.
    飞机起飞时,我感到一阵兴奋。
    20. The flight was long, so I watched a few movies to pass the time.
    飞行时间很长,我看了几部电影打发时间。
    21. Halfway through, the attendants served dinner: chicken or pasta.
    飞行中途,乘务员开始发晚餐:鸡肉或意大利面。
    22. “I’ll have the chicken, please,” I told the flight attendant.
    “我要鸡肉,谢谢,”我对乘务员说道。
    23. After eating, I tried to sleep, but it was difficult with all the noise.
    吃完后,我试着睡觉,但噪音太大让我很难入睡。
    24. Finally, after seven hours, the pilot announced our descent into Paris.
    最后,经过七个小时,机长宣布我们正在下降准备降落巴黎。
    25. “We will be landing shortly,” the pilot’s voice echoed through the cabin.
    “我们即将着陆,”机长的声音回荡在客舱内。
    26. Once we landed, everyone applauded-something I’d never seen before.
    我们着陆后,大家都鼓起掌来--这是我以前从未见过的。
    27. I went through passport control, where the officer asked me about my stay.
    我通过护照检查时,官员询问了我的逗留情况。
    28. “Tourism,” I replied, and he stamped my passport.
    “旅游,”我回答,他在我的护照上盖了章。
    29. I collected my luggage and walked through customs.
    我取回行李并通过了海关。
    30. Stepping out of the airport, I breathed in the Parisian air and felt thrilled to start my adventure.
    走出机场,我深吸了一口巴黎的空气,兴奋地迎接我的冒险之旅。

  • @IvyLi-ov6vh
    @IvyLi-ov6vh 27 дней назад +2

    Your videos are perfect for me.
    Thank you!👍👍

  • @麦葵芳
    @麦葵芳 26 дней назад

    真的很棒的视频,感谢老师的专业和认真❤

  • @jiujiuchen8634
    @jiujiuchen8634 25 дней назад

    感謝❤😊

  • @KatyYan-eg9ip
    @KatyYan-eg9ip 26 дней назад

    Thanks very much.

  • @kpopyunrui
    @kpopyunrui 26 дней назад

    Very nice❤

  • @Jeffrey-World
    @Jeffrey-World 27 дней назад

    nice work

  • @AnnoyedCartoonCat-cs3mm
    @AnnoyedCartoonCat-cs3mm 27 дней назад +2

    非常感谢老师,辛苦了🎉🎉🎉国内 B站能看到您准备的课程么

  • @hongyunbo5998
    @hongyunbo5998 27 дней назад

    👍👍👍