Tekken 8 - Lil Majin (King) vs PepperBeef2Spicy (Leo) - High Level Match T8

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 19 окт 2024
  • Welcome to FGC Hub - we publish matches of your favourite players, for your favourite fighting games.
    Hope you have fun!
    In today match, The Legendary Lil Majin takes Over one of the most known American Leo player, Pepperbeef2Spicy!
    All the video content was captured and assembled through the game's built-in replay feature, accessible to every player for viewing and distributing public replays. The video was further refined in Capcut, incorporating various overlays and edits to create an informative and entertaining experience, including a highlight feature. The footage showcased in this video is free from copyright restrictions. This video aims to offer advanced educational material on Tekken 8, enabling viewers to discover new combos and other aspects of the game. We appreciate your viewership!

Комментарии • 21

• @FGCHubTV
    @FGCHubTV  8 месяцев назад +7

Do you like the highlight feature we put at the end of the video? We are aiming to provide you a better quality to our replays!

• @somedude5244
    @somedude5244 8 месяцев назад +12

I hope lil Majin can make a comeback I miss his hype man

• @fabrice1013
      @fabrice1013 8 месяцев назад +2

Wasnt he always kind of a late bloomer? Like in tk7 and ttt2 he popped off ind the later lifwspans of the games if i remember correctly

• @yubeluchiha
    @yubeluchiha 8 месяцев назад +3

That Leo needs wall combo work

• @frankcastle9691
    @frankcastle9691 7 месяцев назад +1

Good thing they can do so much more than kick and punch.

• @DavidRoxGuitars
    @DavidRoxGuitars 29 дней назад

Its insane I got 3 rounds on pepperbeef today in ranked

• @LEEBEASTTHEBAN
    @LEEBEASTTHEBAN 8 месяцев назад

The runback...he beat Majin in a tournament...this isn't CBM...😮

• @maligno1612
    @maligno1612 8 месяцев назад +1

King's backdash is horrible in this game

• @Ronnytrials
    @Ronnytrials 8 месяцев назад +2

This is the most unbalanced game ever made. chars totally unproportional. Some have many tools, others have a few. They nerfed Asuka who was mid/low tier, and buff king, Dragunov... Victor, har sword, knives, blades, sword, teleport, and has buffed throws, I will never undertstand what is in harada's mind. The Side step is crappy still. Inconsistent. They brought back that long Asuka's animation for FF1 whiff back, why!!!! The did that in tekken 7, then deleted it, now, harada brings that back again, for the god sake, for this and other things that I stopped playing tekken.

• @shads123
      @shads123 8 месяцев назад +12

You sound mad asuka isnt top 5
      Thats because jun is there

• @shads123
      @shads123 8 месяцев назад +4

Side step is so good in this game, even king can evade

• @Ronnytrials
      @Ronnytrials 8 месяцев назад

@@shads123 They killed combos, moves, with no need.

• @lucastonoli3256
      @lucastonoli3256 8 месяцев назад +13

You're pretty much wrong about everything. Maybe not so much about Asuka, but everything else is just either false, stupid or straight-up wrong.
      You clearly didn't play many Tekken games early on either, in terms of balance, this is better than T7 Arcade release by a mile and better than Tag2 for sure

• @vibrato-dv1ye
      @vibrato-dv1ye 8 месяцев назад

From the way he is complaining, he is one of those people who come RUclips to cry without owning the game at all. Don't waste your breath on this dude.​@@lucastonoli3256