IMT Service Truck Overview - Kenworth T370

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 6 окт 2024

Комментарии • 10

• @nicholascardenas1791
    @nicholascardenas1791 5 лет назад +1

That's a great setup for a field mechanic, love the headache rack mounted lights, ended up installing a pair on my truck so I could see what's in the bed at night on top of supplementing the rear mounted work lights. Can't go wrong with the extra toolbox and bin cabinets.

• @crossramrambler1
    @crossramrambler1 5 лет назад +1

Very nice. That is a dream truck. QT builds some nice stuff

• @blacksmoke5009
    @blacksmoke5009 5 лет назад +1

My only dislike would be the exposed wires on head board for the lighting! Sorry I’m very particular lol! Otherwise you put out a beautiful trk ! Can you build me one in Blk. And add 4x4 on a Ford 550 chassis! Maybe someday! Thankyou for sharing 👍

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  5 лет назад

Good eye! We like working for customers that know what they want. When we build your f550 4x4 we will make sure your wires are concealed. Thanks for watching!!

• @bigal5773
    @bigal5773 4 года назад +1

Looking for new truck. What kind of price tag. Looking at a western star

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  4 года назад

Hey Big Al! Western stars are probably getting close to the $190k range depending on how everything is spec'd out. I haven't looked at pricing in awhile on these. If you want sales to work you up a quote email sales@qtequipment.com, they should be able to get something together for you quickly. THANK YOU!!

• @randyruppel6727
    @randyruppel6727 4 года назад +1

What manual transmission options do you usually spec?

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  4 года назад

we don't do many manual transmissions anymore. most everyone has moved to allison 3000 RDS. when we do have a manual its usually the 8LL www.eaton.com/us/en-us/catalog/transmissions/8ll-manual-transmission.html

• @number1supermotofan
    @number1supermotofan Год назад

Part number for vise isolator?

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  Год назад

Hi Mike! Thanks for watching. Part number is 93726394