Project egor Part 6 VW type 3 vanagon t25 restoration t3

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 22 окт 2024

Комментарии • 12

• @wackedoutdude
    @wackedoutdude 2 года назад +1

Love your builds mate. They always kick me into gear to work on my t25. Keep up the good work.

• @TheTinski07
      @TheTinski07  2 года назад

Cheers for that, just finishing another van. Have a few videos on it to put together 👍 Have an interesting one due to arrive too

• @HubertusSchaper
    @HubertusSchaper 2 года назад +1

Hi, WestcorckRetorations.Nice work and great progress soon you are hitting the road again. I Sawa part what you resemble. but no comment. I did myself a high-end restoration on my VW T3 single cab from 1982 I'm almost done after almost used 6 years..Congrats on the 1Ksubscribers, cheers. ☮🙏🇳🇴greetings.HCS

• @TheTinski07

Thank you, yes the subs took awhile but thank you all for subscribing. Have to get this one finished as a few more are waiting.

• @oldmanad
    @oldmanad 2 года назад +1

looking good! wish mine got done as quick as yours, currently waiting on good weather so i can carry on spraying mine! the joys of not having a garage to work in :(

• @TheTinski07

Thank you, fair play to ya, I think if I had to try and do any of this outside I'd sooner not bother 🥶☔🌧️

• @AndreKirchhoff
    @AndreKirchhoff 2 года назад +1

Great progress! Which underbody sealant did you spray on? Thank you!

• @TheTinski07
      @TheTinski07  2 года назад +1

Thank you. The only parts on this van that really needed resealing were where welding had been done so Colad M80 stonechip was what was put on, the rear chassis legs and in around the gearbox just got a coat of Olwatrol oil.

• @AndreKirchhoff
      @AndreKirchhoff 2 года назад

@@TheTinski07 Thanks a lot! :)

• @eoincooney2565
    @eoincooney2565 2 года назад

Where are you getting parts these days? Is there still issues with them coming from the UK?

• @TheTinski07
      @TheTinski07  2 года назад +2

Mostly vwspares.ie, I was using brickwerks.co.uk a lot until things went to crap, also use busshop.de and vwhertitage have an EU department

• @HubertusSchaper
      @HubertusSchaper 2 года назад

@@TheTinski07 BBT Belgium they have the most. of body parts and more- I USD Brickwork myself and got what I needed.Greetings.HCS.cheers☮🙏