I woke up early in the morning, excited for my day at the zoo. 我一大早醒來,對於今天要去動物園感到很興奮。 I put on my comfortable shoes and a light jacket. 我穿上舒適的鞋子和一件輕便的夾克。 I grabbed my camera to capture the wonderful moments. 我拿上我的相機,準備捕捉美好的時刻。 I took a bus to the zoo, which was a bit crowded. 我搭公車前往動物園,車上有些擁擠。 When I arrived at the zoo, I bought a ticket at the entrance. 到達動物園後,我在入口處買了一張門票。 I entered the zoo and was greeted by a large map. 我進入動物園,迎面看到了一張大的地圖。 I decided to start with the African section first. 我決定先從非洲區開始逛起。 I saw a group of zebras with their black and white stripes. 我看到一群斑馬,它們有著黑白相間的條紋。 Nearby, there were some giraffes, their necks so long. 附近有幾隻長頸鹿,它們的脖子非常長。 The giraffes were calmly eating leaves from the tall trees. 長頸鹿正平靜地從高大的樹上吃葉子。 I walked on and found the lion's den. 我繼續往前走,發現了獅子的巢穴。 The lions were lying in the sun, looking lazy. 獅子們懶洋洋地躺在陽光下,看起來非常懶散。 A lioness was grooming her cub, which was really cute. 一隻母獅正在幫她的小獅子梳理毛髮,真是非常可愛。 Then I came to the monkey area. 然後我來到了猴子的區域。 The monkeys were jumping and swinging from branch to branch. 猴子們正在樹枝間跳躍和盪秋千。 Some monkeys were fighting over a banana. 有些猴子正在為了一根香蕉打架。 I laughed at their funny behaviors. 我對它們滑稽的行為笑了起來。 I passed by a pond where there were some beautiful flamingos. 我經過一個池塘,那裡有一些美麗的火烈鳥。 The flamingos were standing on one leg, showing their pink feathers. 火烈鳥單腳站立,展示著它們粉紅色的羽毛。 I took a lot of pictures of the flamingos. 我拍了許多火烈鳥的照片。 After that, I visited the reptile house. 之後,我參觀了爬蟲類館。 There were snakes, lizards and turtles in the house. 館裡有蛇、蜥蜴和烏龜。 The snakes were coiled up, their eyes shining. 蛇蜷縮著,它們的眼睛閃閃發光。 The lizards were crawling on the rocks. 蜥蜴正在岩石上爬行。 The turtles were slowly moving in the small pool. 烏龜正在小池子裡慢慢移動。 I felt a bit scared when looking at the snakes. 看著那些蛇,我覺得有點害怕。 I went to the aviary next. 接著我去了鳥舍。 There were all kinds of colorful birds in the aviary. 鳥舍裡有各種色彩繽紛的鳥類。 Some birds were singing, making the place lively. 有些鳥正在歌唱,讓這個地方充滿生氣。 I watched the birds flying freely inside. 我看著鳥兒在裡面自由翱翔。 I took a break and had a snack at a bench. 我在長椅上休息並吃了一些點心。 I ate a sandwich and drank some juice. 我吃了一個三明治,喝了一些果汁。 Feeling refreshed, I continued my tour. 感到精神煥發後,我繼續我的旅程。 I entered the polar bear area. 我進入了北極熊的區域。 The polar bear was swimming in the cold water. 北極熊正在冰冷的水中游泳。 Its fur looked so thick and white. 它的毛看起來又厚又白。 I watched it for a long time. 我觀察了它很久。 Then I found the panda enclosure. 然後我找到了熊貓的圍欄。 The pandas were eating bamboo, looking so adorable. 熊貓正在吃竹子,看起來非常可愛。 One panda was rolling on the ground like a ball. 一隻熊貓像個球一樣在地上打滾。 I couldn't help but smile at them. 我忍不住對它們微笑。 I also saw some kangaroos in the Australian section. 我還在澳洲區看到了一些袋鼠。 The kangaroos were hopping around. 袋鼠正在四處跳躍。 Some had their little joeys in their pouches. 有些袋鼠將小袋鼠放在牠們的育兒袋裡。 It was amazing to watch them. 看著牠們真是令人驚嘆。 I walked through a flower garden in the zoo. 我走過動物園裡的一個花園。 The flowers were in full bloom, with bright colors. 花兒盛開著,散發出鮮豔的色彩。 Bees and butterflies were flying around the flowers. 蜜蜂和蝴蝶在花叢間飛舞。 I enjoyed the beautiful scenery. 我欣賞著美麗的景色。 As the day was coming to an end, I felt a little tired. 一天快結束時,我感到有點疲憊。 I walked back to the entrance of the zoo. 我走回動物園的入口處。 I looked back at the zoo, thinking about all the animals I saw. 我回頭望著動物園,回想著今天看到的所有動物。 I took the bus home, still recalling the great day at the zoo. 我搭公車回家,依然回味著這個美好的動物園之旅。 I planned to share my zoo experience with my friends. 我計劃和朋友分享我的動物園經歷。 I knew this would be a day I would always remember. 我知道這將是我永遠記得的一天。
I woke up early in the morning, excited for my day at the zoo.
我一大早醒來,對於今天要去動物園感到很興奮。
I put on my comfortable shoes and a light jacket.
我穿上舒適的鞋子和一件輕便的夾克。
I grabbed my camera to capture the wonderful moments.
我拿上我的相機,準備捕捉美好的時刻。
I took a bus to the zoo, which was a bit crowded.
我搭公車前往動物園,車上有些擁擠。
When I arrived at the zoo, I bought a ticket at the entrance.
到達動物園後,我在入口處買了一張門票。
I entered the zoo and was greeted by a large map.
我進入動物園,迎面看到了一張大的地圖。
I decided to start with the African section first.
我決定先從非洲區開始逛起。
I saw a group of zebras with their black and white stripes.
我看到一群斑馬,它們有著黑白相間的條紋。
Nearby, there were some giraffes, their necks so long.
附近有幾隻長頸鹿,它們的脖子非常長。
The giraffes were calmly eating leaves from the tall trees.
長頸鹿正平靜地從高大的樹上吃葉子。
I walked on and found the lion's den.
我繼續往前走,發現了獅子的巢穴。
The lions were lying in the sun, looking lazy.
獅子們懶洋洋地躺在陽光下,看起來非常懶散。
A lioness was grooming her cub, which was really cute.
一隻母獅正在幫她的小獅子梳理毛髮,真是非常可愛。
Then I came to the monkey area.
然後我來到了猴子的區域。
The monkeys were jumping and swinging from branch to branch.
猴子們正在樹枝間跳躍和盪秋千。
Some monkeys were fighting over a banana.
有些猴子正在為了一根香蕉打架。
I laughed at their funny behaviors.
我對它們滑稽的行為笑了起來。
I passed by a pond where there were some beautiful flamingos.
我經過一個池塘,那裡有一些美麗的火烈鳥。
The flamingos were standing on one leg, showing their pink feathers.
火烈鳥單腳站立,展示著它們粉紅色的羽毛。
I took a lot of pictures of the flamingos.
我拍了許多火烈鳥的照片。
After that, I visited the reptile house.
之後,我參觀了爬蟲類館。
There were snakes, lizards and turtles in the house.
館裡有蛇、蜥蜴和烏龜。
The snakes were coiled up, their eyes shining.
蛇蜷縮著,它們的眼睛閃閃發光。
The lizards were crawling on the rocks.
蜥蜴正在岩石上爬行。
The turtles were slowly moving in the small pool.
烏龜正在小池子裡慢慢移動。
I felt a bit scared when looking at the snakes.
看著那些蛇,我覺得有點害怕。
I went to the aviary next.
接著我去了鳥舍。
There were all kinds of colorful birds in the aviary.
鳥舍裡有各種色彩繽紛的鳥類。
Some birds were singing, making the place lively.
有些鳥正在歌唱,讓這個地方充滿生氣。
I watched the birds flying freely inside.
我看著鳥兒在裡面自由翱翔。
I took a break and had a snack at a bench.
我在長椅上休息並吃了一些點心。
I ate a sandwich and drank some juice.
我吃了一個三明治,喝了一些果汁。
Feeling refreshed, I continued my tour.
感到精神煥發後,我繼續我的旅程。
I entered the polar bear area.
我進入了北極熊的區域。
The polar bear was swimming in the cold water.
北極熊正在冰冷的水中游泳。
Its fur looked so thick and white.
它的毛看起來又厚又白。
I watched it for a long time.
我觀察了它很久。
Then I found the panda enclosure.
然後我找到了熊貓的圍欄。
The pandas were eating bamboo, looking so adorable.
熊貓正在吃竹子,看起來非常可愛。
One panda was rolling on the ground like a ball.
一隻熊貓像個球一樣在地上打滾。
I couldn't help but smile at them.
我忍不住對它們微笑。
I also saw some kangaroos in the Australian section.
我還在澳洲區看到了一些袋鼠。
The kangaroos were hopping around.
袋鼠正在四處跳躍。
Some had their little joeys in their pouches.
有些袋鼠將小袋鼠放在牠們的育兒袋裡。
It was amazing to watch them.
看著牠們真是令人驚嘆。
I walked through a flower garden in the zoo.
我走過動物園裡的一個花園。
The flowers were in full bloom, with bright colors.
花兒盛開著,散發出鮮豔的色彩。
Bees and butterflies were flying around the flowers.
蜜蜂和蝴蝶在花叢間飛舞。
I enjoyed the beautiful scenery.
我欣賞著美麗的景色。
As the day was coming to an end, I felt a little tired.
一天快結束時,我感到有點疲憊。
I walked back to the entrance of the zoo.
我走回動物園的入口處。
I looked back at the zoo, thinking about all the animals I saw.
我回頭望著動物園,回想著今天看到的所有動物。
I took the bus home, still recalling the great day at the zoo.
我搭公車回家,依然回味著這個美好的動物園之旅。
I planned to share my zoo experience with my friends.
我計劃和朋友分享我的動物園經歷。
I knew this would be a day I would always remember.
我知道這將是我永遠記得的一天。
很棒的英語教材❤