🔥 提升英语听力理解能力!简单的英语故事《Getting around my city 城市交通》第16课 English Learning Story | 英语听力 | 英文故事

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 20 ноя 2024

Комментарии • 10

  • @chunhualiu-k6t
    @chunhualiu-k6t 15 дней назад +1

    太棒了👏

  • @siewteh
    @siewteh День назад +1

    很喜歡❤

  • @LILIANHO369
    @LILIANHO369 11 дней назад +1

    很喜歡這種日常的影片!因為有共鳴!
    ‘’lisa的一天‘’ 那支!我也很喜歡!
    感覺會比較有動力去學習!
    謝謝你們上傳!

    • @VividEnglishLearning
      @VividEnglishLearning  11 дней назад

      @@LILIANHO369 非常感謝您的支持和觀看!我們會持續上傳更多影片,謝謝!

  • @VividEnglishLearning
    @VividEnglishLearning  Месяц назад

    本节课的Script也已经上传,有需要的可以自取:docs.google.com/document/d/1aV3Q_uI4zYz7XYLgQJ4akatiTagxwjIDzenkFlBwhTA/edit?usp=sharing

  • @cuijiong885
    @cuijiong885 Месяц назад

    ths

  • @VividEnglishLearning
    @VividEnglishLearning  Месяц назад +4

    以下是这节课程的文稿,如果对您有用的话,欢迎订阅我们,感谢您的观看!❤❤
    In my neighborhood, there are different ways to get around.
    在我家附近,有很多种出行方式。
    Let’s start with biking.
    我们从骑自行车开始吧。
    I love using my bike to get to the park.
    我喜欢骑自行车去公园。
    It’s not too far, and the fresh air is great.
    距离不远,而且新鲜空气很好。
    Biking also helps me stay fit.
    骑车还可以保持体形。
    There are bike lanes all over the city, which makes it safer.
    城市里到处都有自行车道,这使得骑行更加安全。
    Sometimes, when I’m in a hurry, I take the subway.
    有时,如果我赶时间,我会乘地铁。
    The subway is fast, especially during rush hour.
    地铁很快,特别是在高峰时段。
    It’s usually crowded, but I don’t mind.
    地铁通常很拥挤,但我不介意。
    The stations are clean, and trains arrive frequently.
    车站很干净,列车也很频繁。
    If I have to go shopping, I prefer to take the bus.
    如果我要去购物,我更喜欢坐公交车。
    The bus stop is right next to my favorite mall.
    公交车站就在我最喜欢的商场旁边。
    Buses in my city are on time most of the time.
    我所在城市的公交车大多数时候都很准时。
    Plus, the routes are easy to figure out.
    而且,路线很容易理解。
    On weekends, I sometimes take a walk to the local farmer’s market.
    周末时,我有时会步行去当地的农贸市场。
    It’s a peaceful way to start the morning.
    这是开始早晨的一种宁静方式。
    The market is only about a 15-minute walk from my home.
    市场离我家只有大约十五分钟的步行路程。
    Another option I use often is ride-sharing.
    我经常用的另一种方式是拼车。
    Ride-sharing apps make it easy to book a car anytime.
    拼车应用程序让随时叫车变得很容易。
    I like it when I’m in a hurry or it’s raining.
    我喜欢在赶时间或下雨的时候使用它。
    The drivers are usually friendly and know the quickest routes.
    司机通常很友好,并且知道最快的路线。
    It’s also a good option when I have heavy bags.
    当我有很多包时,这也是一个不错的选择。
    Sometimes, I just prefer walking.
    有时,我只喜欢走路。
    The streets in my city are lined with trees and benches.
    我所在城市的街道两旁都是树木和长椅。
    Walking gives me time to think and enjoy the surroundings.
    走路让我有时间思考,享受周围的环境。
    I can stop by a café if I need a break.
    如果我需要休息,我可以停下来去咖啡馆。
    Public transportation and walking make my life here easier.
    公共交通和步行让我的生活更轻松。
    It’s nice to have so many options to get around.
    有这么多出行方式的选择真是太好了。
    Whether it’s biking, taking the bus, or using ride-share, I never feel stuck.
    无论是骑自行车、坐公交车还是使用拼车,我从不觉得困在路上。
    That’s one of the things I love about living in this city.
    这也是我喜欢住在这座城市的原因之一。