Affordable True Wireless Earbuds from Tozo T6

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 27 авг 2024

Комментарии • 338

• @soobie2bmw_m361
    @soobie2bmw_m361 4 года назад +82

love the review. Under 5 minutes and hit all the wickets. More youtubers should do reviews like this.

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  4 года назад +4

Thank you bud I’m glad you like the review bud 🙏

• @BobbyMarley718
      @BobbyMarley718 3 года назад +3

yup i Picked this review specifically because of the time lol

• @ut6582
      @ut6582 3 года назад +2

You know cricket, don’t you?

• @jpizzle4516
    @jpizzle4516 3 года назад +27

Short sweet to the point. No filler. You're my guy for reviews from now on. Good job.

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  3 года назад +2

Thank you so much bud. that really means a lot and thank you for supporting the channel 🙏

• @Hella_Bored1
      @Hella_Bored1 2 года назад

Well said dude

• @kberken
    @kberken 3 года назад +14

I just got these and the sound clarity is awesome! I've had a lot of ear buds over the years and these are the best! I'm a 71 year old grandma who uses these for everything! Also like the huge selection of rubber tips. Easy to use and they are comfortable. Price is just right for me. Highly recommend!

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  3 года назад +2

I'm so glad you are loving you earbuds. Thank you so much for leaving for this comment for future views. take care and stay safe

• @deannagonzalez2754
    @deannagonzalez2754 4 года назад +18

you deserve more subs. very clear , concise and straight to the point.

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  4 года назад +1

Thank You so much. That really means a lot thank you

• @185chargers
    @185chargers 4 года назад +36

I really like your honest reviews bro. Good job!

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  4 года назад +2

Thank you bro I appreciate it 🙏🏾

• @karnm9390
      @karnm9390 3 года назад +1

I got Apple EarPods

• @scottrobertson307
    @scottrobertson307 3 года назад +13

I just received these bad boys from Amazon and there absolutely amazing. I’m listening to Tool, Foo Fighters new song Shame shame first listen is very impressive with base and all around full sound. 👍👍

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  3 года назад +1

I'm glad you are enjoying the earbuds bud

• @namjoonsstolenwatermelon9556
    @namjoonsstolenwatermelon9556 3 года назад +2

I'm going crazy trying to find a good pair of wireless earbuds that checks all my boxes. Thanks for the quick yet thorough review, helps me so much in my journey!!

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  3 года назад

no problem at all bud. thank you for watching my video means a lot. hope you find the perfect pair of earbuds

• @janhaviiyer8887
    @janhaviiyer8887 4 года назад +7

Just bought the headphones using your link! Awesome review 😇

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  4 года назад

Thank you bud for supporting the channel. I really appreciate it 🙏🙏🙏

• @cubasbeatproducer2374
    @cubasbeatproducer2374 2 года назад +2

Tozo's amazing I'm obsessed with these earbuds 😂 airpods have have good stereo image and very clean bass but not nearly enough bass . Tozo's sound better to me I can actually hear the that 30 40 50 hertz bass on them

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  2 года назад +2

Yeah tozo makes a great budget earbud

• @ludwigvonn9889
    @ludwigvonn9889 4 года назад +4

Just bought a pair on Amazon for 40$ since they kept popping up in literally every top 10 list this year. Never had wireless earbuds before, I'll probably be surprised by the quality.

• @WannaBuyIt

Yea they are in every list let me know how you like them come back and leave a comment. If you don’t like them, don’t worry I will have more vids up soon. I’m trying some more out as we speak in that same price range if you return those but I hope you like them bud 👍🏾

• @ludwigvonn9889
      @ludwigvonn9889 4 года назад +2

@@WannaBuyIt they came today and I have to say they are a lot better than I expected. I can recommend them to everyone, the sound is really good, and the controls work just fine with Android phone and Windows OS on my PC, no trouble in pairing or anything. They are maybe 50% better than my apple earphones with cord. I'm really impressed. ✌️👍
      P.S. I have weird ear holes and rarely earphones fit in them well, but these fit perfectly snug right off the box. This is just a very good buy for me!

• @WannaBuyIt

@@ludwigvonn9889 thanks for coming back and letting me know how they went for you. i'm glad you liked them bud =) enjoy your new earbuds

• @kuronosapati4473
      @kuronosapati4473 4 года назад

@@ludwigvonn9889 Are you a fake account?Like you only commented twice (Your profile shows that)....very suspicious

• @ludwigvonn9889
      @ludwigvonn9889 4 года назад

@@kuronosapati4473 it's called privacy settings lol.. Ive been using this account for about 5 years. Why would you even ask stuff like that...

• @hologrms
    @hologrms 4 года назад +4

Good review, I liked what you said about the voice announcement of the connection because I really hate that

• @WannaBuyIt

Right! like stop talking already sheeesh

• @juniorsmith3508
    @juniorsmith3508 4 года назад +3

I subscribed. Why? Because I love your review style. Don’t let anyone copy you.

• @WannaBuyIt

Aye thank you bud I appreciate that. thanks for supporting me and my channel

• @jonotoes_
    @jonotoes_ 3 года назад +1

Thx for the time stamps and explaining it really good

• @WannaBuyIt

no problem at all bud glad I could help. Thank you for watching my video

• @typicalnoahx
    @typicalnoahx 3 года назад +4

i think imma get these for my mom since she has a s10e, and we're pretty poor but i'm trying to find a good pair so i'm considering these. thanks man

• @WannaBuyIt

no problem at all bud. please come back and let me know how your mom liked them

• @battyflaps5410
    @battyflaps5410 4 года назад +4

These are my first pair of bt earbuds and honestly they sound great listening to 50 cent off my galaxy smart watch.. I had no issues connecting them to be honest only issue i had was it was paired to the watch and i was seeing if i could get them to connect to the pc wirelessly which they did after a while but the latency was insane so they are just good for music lol

• @w1z4rd9
      @w1z4rd9 4 года назад +1

JaayOnPC Can you test it on showering if its okay ? It has an ipx8 rating on it

• @benrivera5659
    @benrivera5659 2 года назад

Awesome review, been looking for a good pair of ear buds and this video was great

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  2 года назад

Thank you so much bud. Also check out the Soundcore P3i great pair of budget buds

• @Elv151982
    @Elv151982 4 года назад +2

Hey bud. Finally a review that let's people know the stuff that matters. Keep up the reviews my friend. You just gained a UK sub from me :)

• @WannaBuyIt

I’m glad my review could help you bud 👍 and thank you so much for the support I appreciate it. Have a good day and be safe out 🙏

• @rayracer141
    @rayracer141 4 года назад +1

Killing it on the brief review! Keep up the great work!

• @WannaBuyIt

Thank you bud I appropriate it

• @JR-rc6vd
    @JR-rc6vd 4 года назад +1

Dope video bro just ordered mine today, I work in a machine shop so I didn’t want to buy expensive earbuds so decided to check these out

• @WannaBuyIt

I understanding that. Let me know how you like them 👍🏾

• @skieblue07
    @skieblue07 3 года назад

loved the quick review. Very honest and to the point.

• @WannaBuyIt

thank you bud. glad you liked the video and thank you for watching

• @ValosarX
    @ValosarX 4 года назад +9

Great review! I appreciate you getting right to the point and not making the video 10 minutes by talking bullshit for the first 5 minutes.

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all bud glad you liked the video 🙏

• @xkat7714
    @xkat7714 3 года назад +1

Thank you for the review, I love how to the point you were

• @WannaBuyIt

no problem at all. thank you for watching my video

• @mb4308
    @mb4308 4 года назад +2

Great vid mate very helpful you cover the items in interested in especially how loud well done bro

• @WannaBuyIt

And these as well are really good for the price I will choose the two you commented on over the $99 JBLs for sure 👍🏾 the price is cheaper and performance is better I believe as well

• @wandaotero0224
    @wandaotero0224 4 года назад +2

You are very helpful. I would like a video, explaining the touch controls. You're the first Tech Reviewer, I subscribe to. So kudos to you for your Honesty.

• @WannaBuyIt

Thank you so much for subscribing I really appreciate it 🙏. I wish I would have explained the controls in this video better. sorry about that but I had to sell this pair to get money for another pair to review, so I won’t be able to make a follow up video sorry.

• @busared06
      @busared06 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt would it be ok if I linked another review of these for her?

• @WannaBuyIt

@@busared06 yea go ahead bud

• @busared06
      @busared06 3 года назад

ruclips.net/video/uJGBNj2xcDI/видео.html

• @techguy6241
    @techguy6241 4 года назад +3

Thank you for your real review. There are so many fake ones on amazon today it's hard to trust amazon reviews.

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all bud. I know Amazon reviews are so tricky but I’m glad I could help you 👍

• @battyflaps5410
      @battyflaps5410 4 года назад

Check the dates on them.. I saw some fake air pods with reviews all on the same day and one that wasn't which said they suck and one was missing or something lol fake reviews don't tend to have a lot of effort put into them its like they got bots or something to do them.

• @Will-en3kn
    @Will-en3kn 3 года назад

Thanks for this review man. It really helped. I was just about to get some from Amazon and you made me decide to get them.

• @WannaBuyIt

no problwm bud glad i was able to help. thanks for watching my video

• @ninuola.
    @ninuola. 4 года назад +1

Really nice what you did with the video timeline. Great review, and good luck on your channel man.

• @WannaBuyIt

Thank you bud I really appreciate that. Be safe and have a good day

• @yschickert7472
    @yschickert7472 4 года назад +1

Thanks for your honest review dude!

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all bud 👍 have a great day and be safe out there

• @Errcyco
    @Errcyco 4 года назад +8

Update when they finally die out. It's nice knowing how long something will last

• @WannaBuyIt

I had did a return on these to help pay for other products to review

• @Username-nv5cv
      @Username-nv5cv 3 года назад

I bought my pair on July 25th of this year, and entering November, I've not had a single issue with them. The battery lasts a good amount (and hasn't decreased so far), and the sound is still just as crisp. They're also very bass heavy (which was shocking to me for the price).

• @WannaBuyIt

You question about the NC9 says deleted. So I reply here. I also think the NC9 are lowish in volume but from testing a good amount of Noise canceling headphones/earbuds. They always seem to not get super loud, idk if it might be because they cancel out all the outside world and we don’t need them to be blasting loud. But I do notice that with NC products 👍

• @Username-nv5cv
      @Username-nv5cv 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt Ohhh okay thanks for the reply! I typed it up and posted it before I saw the part where you talked about it in the video, so I deleted it bc I didn't want to sound redundant. But that's helpful to know! It definitely makes plenty of sense.

• @WannaBuyIt

Yea it’s all good bud you didn’t have to delete. Yea but that’s is something I see a lot of NC. I could be wrong but they do all to have that in common with the products I have tested

• @brianhenderson7150
    @brianhenderson7150 3 года назад +1

I have these and will testify, under oath, these earbuds are 100% worth every penny you spend on them. I had a coupon before Christmas and snagged them for $32. The wireless charging is a bonus. High quality sound, that lasts for 30 hours, is amazing for the price. No joke. Buy them.

• @WannaBuyIt

thanks for leaving this for future viewers bud.

• @brianhenderson7150
      @brianhenderson7150 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt great review. The "primary" and "secondary" is anoying at first, but the announcement is necessary for the user to know for content control. These have a learning curve for sure, but they are worth it.

• @WannaBuyIt

@@brianhenderson7150 yes they for sure are worth it and for theat price range hard to find a pair that can beat it.

• @hannahaqua7992
    @hannahaqua7992 4 года назад +2

Wonderfully honest, simple review! I'm thinking of buying these to record audio, such as me describing topics while outside and by a waterfall. May I ask how well their microphone works? For example, while on the phone, is the other person able to hear you well over background noise? Also, if I were to take one out and hold it by a sound (watefall, birds singing) would the microphone be able to pick it up? Thank you for any assistance!

• @WannaBuyIt

Its been a while but I can't recall but someone just left a comment two days ago saying they had issue with background noise when outside.

• @WannaBuyIt

"A lot of my callers complain they hear a lot of background noise when I'm outdoors" this was the comment

• @taniahnance554
    @taniahnance554 4 года назад +2

I needed this info! Thank you

• @WannaBuyIt

Your welcome bud glad I could help 🙏🏾

• @feistersnail4692
      @feistersnail4692 4 года назад

Wanna Buy It quick question how long do they last ? Because some earbuds jam through time

• @WannaBuyIt

Th try last for 6 hours in one charge which was about right when I used them And the case has 24 hours charge. If you are asking durability they don’t feel cheap but they are small just have to be careful it to drop too much I didn’t use for that long just a week worth to get a feel for them but hopefully someone had them for a while leaves a comment

• @khigg40
    @khigg40 4 года назад

Thanks for the review, just purchased these.

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all 👍

• @bry6080
    @bry6080 4 года назад +1

I got mine about a week ago from Amazon. I only paid $20 after an Amazon coupon & a gift card I got for completing a survey. These are my first pair of true wireless earbuds. They pair super fast & are plenty loud. But the touch sensitivity is a pain in the ass! If I barely bump them, they skip tracks or do something else. The bass is also severely lacking for my taste. Great battery life tho. For $50, (& definitely the $20 I pd) you can't go wrong. My next pair will either be the Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pros or Sony WF-XB700. Tozo T6 had the right idea with a short name for sure.

• @WannaBuyIt

Thanks for dropping the feedback on your experience with them bud 👍 I heard really good thing about the SL2 I was thinking about them as well

• @battyflaps5410
      @battyflaps5410 4 года назад

Bass is fine maybe you got the wrong bits on the earphones?.. I was listening to 50 cent on mine paired it to my galaxy smart watch.. Try holding the Right ear bud for a bit until volumes full on the earbud itself. I did that for mine it was great.... Honestly the touch controls when putting them in are a F*** ballache its an absolute pain i kept here rewind, rewind i was like what the?? put it into case, pull it back out lol

• @bry6080
      @bry6080 4 года назад

The bass is fine, it's just not what I want. I'll probably have to try Sony XB to get what I'm looking for.

• @shmevanriceballz2857
    @shmevanriceballz2857 3 года назад +1

I have both the airpod pros and the T6 and I have to say I enjoy the T6 more than the airpod pros. There is more clear sound across all registers in the T6 compared to the airpod pros. The bass on the T6 is also much superior if you like that kind of thing.

• @WannaBuyIt

I'm glad you are enjoying the T6 bud 👍

• @erengabyreigns8413
    @erengabyreigns8413 3 года назад

Thanks for your honest review....just got some from Amazon

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem bud I hope you enjoy them.

• @b-ikecali5655
    @b-ikecali5655 3 года назад

My first time viewing one of your videos/reviews and you nailed it! Informative, yet straight to the point. Subscribed!

• @WannaBuyIt

thank you so much for supporting the channel bud. I really appreciate it 🙏

• @b-ikecali5655
      @b-ikecali5655 3 года назад +1

@@WannaBuyIt no problem bro

• @WannaBuyIt

✊🏾

• @NeoxUnderxGOD
    @NeoxUnderxGOD 4 года назад +1

Love the honesty

• @marklouis1890
    @marklouis1890 4 года назад +3

I'm excited to try them

• @WannaBuyIt

Come back and let me know how you like it and if you think you got your moneys worth bud 👍🏾

• @marklouis1890
      @marklouis1890 4 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt I sure will dude. Excellent review. Just ordered them today.

• @yunggkieeef6984
    @yunggkieeef6984 4 года назад +1

thanks for the review!

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all bud. Have a great day ☁️

• @parkerberry4425
    @parkerberry4425 3 года назад +2

Love it dude first time whatching u and I sub u are great 👍

• @WannaBuyIt

Thank you bud welcome to the cloud life ☁️. I really appreciate you supporting the channel 🙏

• @parkerberry4425
      @parkerberry4425 3 года назад +1

Thanks lol

• @eVerProductions1
    @eVerProductions1 4 года назад +1

I like your vibes man so I sub

• @WannaBuyIt

Aye thank you bud I appreciate it. Thanks for the support I will keep them coming, be safe bud and have great day/night

• @itsjazlyn156
    @itsjazlyn156 4 года назад +3

I also wish the connecting voice could be turned off but unfortunately they don’t say anything on that :( I like they a lot of well and just wish they could fit in an AirPod case 😂

• @WannaBuyIt

Yea I hate the voice assistant on all earbuds a beep is all I need lol.

• @NYtoNC
    @NYtoNC 3 года назад

Got mine today, love them!

• @WannaBuyIt

glad you are enjoying them bud

• @joshua9448
    @joshua9448 3 года назад

Great review, I'm thinking of buying these! Did you find a way to disable the assistant voice?

• @AlexBAlixir98
    @AlexBAlixir98 3 года назад

Thanks Man. Appreciate the review. I’m about to buy these. 👍🏾

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all bud let me know how you like it

• @AlexBAlixir98
      @AlexBAlixir98 3 года назад +1

Wanna Buy It I went to Amazon to buy the T6 before I hit the buy button, I changed my mind and ended up buying AirPods. Apple got me again 🤦🏾‍♂️ if AirPods don't work for me in the gym, I may end up getting the T6 as my gym earbuds

• @WannaBuyIt

AirPods are great bud. I’m sure you are going to like them 😂👍

• @shondaholliday7455
    @shondaholliday7455 3 года назад +1

Thanks for the feedback...helpful

• @DAU-sx1rl
    @DAU-sx1rl 3 года назад +1

Great review, Subbed.

• @WannaBuyIt

thank you so much for subbing to the channel bud. welcome to the team

• @liquid79
    @liquid79 4 года назад +2

But how do they fit? Are they a comfortable and stable fit? How do they compare to the t10's?

• @WannaBuyIt

They feel good, never felt like they are gonna fall out and didn’t move around much. I know it’s different for all ears but It was fine had no problem

• @drwatson1234
    @drwatson1234 4 года назад

Right on! I got em and they're awesome!

• @WannaBuyIt

I’m glad you like them bud 👍👍

• @joshuastrickland5264
    @joshuastrickland5264 2 года назад +1

Thanks for the no bullshit video.

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all bud. Thanks for watching my video 🙏🏾

• @KaineTremaine
    @KaineTremaine 4 года назад +3

👍 thumbs up for the video overall.
    My complaint is that you didn't show the bud outside of the case much at all. And you didn't show how it looked in your ear much at all.
    👍 thumbs up for the rest of the information you gave.

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  4 года назад +3

Yes I dropped the ball in this video with that. I learned from it in the other videos I did it more. Thank you for the video critique to help me improve my content 🙏

• @SharlenesJourney
    @SharlenesJourney 3 года назад +4

I am having a really hard time trying to open the part where you charge the case at the bottom 😭😭
    Edit: nvm I got it open 😂😭

• @WannaBuyIt

You got it alrighty 🤘 😊👍

• @sharkankles5371
      @sharkankles5371 3 года назад +1

How did you open it I’m trying to and o can’t

• @SharlenesJourney
      @SharlenesJourney 3 года назад

Flicker I used my work badge to open it I would recommend using a card or something to lift it open or keys

• @kevinkenny871
    @kevinkenny871 4 года назад +2

Amazing information! How do you charge the case tho? Is the case charger supposed to be bought separately

• @WannaBuyIt

It comes with a usb wire to charge it bud. But just the wire, no wall port but I’m sure you have a lot of those laying around like we all do lol. But yes the charging cable for it comes with it

• @debbiejaramillo6402
    @debbiejaramillo6402 4 года назад +2

I have air pods (gen 2) and they bug me. They hurt my left ear. And they sometimes don’t want to both connect so I will be listening to music out of 1 air pod with both in my ears. And resetting them doesn’t always work ☹️. Maybe I can give these a try.

• @WannaBuyIt

Yea I feel like the AirPods are annoying at times and I thought they would have got rid of all these dumb issues with the (gen 2) guess not. Yea these are not bad at all but coming from AirPods it’s hard to go to something else. I’m gonna try more wireless earbuds try and find something just as good or better might get the JBL ones next and see

• @Mehki227
    @Mehki227 2 года назад

The sound volume depends your phone's loudness. My s20 plus is much louder than my S7 and so my old earbuds that i thought eye to low have been louder on my s20 plus.

• @WannaBuyIt

oh dang thanks for dropping that

• @TheAristote69
    @TheAristote69 4 года назад +1

The volume issues you experienced, how low is the sound? Are you concentrating to hear

• @WannaBuyIt

No it’s that not low where you have to concentrate to hear. It might be good for some people. when I first did they video I was comparing the sound to the AirPods and the AirPods are loud compared to these little unfair

• @mohitmathavan
    @mohitmathavan 4 года назад +2

hey do you know if the case is same size as the apple airpods?

• @WannaBuyIt

Yes they are really close in size. just a tiny big bigger and wider

• @kaeroseon
    @kaeroseon 4 года назад +1

Tbh, with earbuds under 50 bucks, it is not worth it to wait for auto connect. You would be happier connecting them manually. Spend those 2 to 5 sec to connect your earbuds. I recommend doing this for all earbuds because auto connect is just not as fast as we think right now. It might change in the future though.

• @WannaBuyIt

So true they are all so annoying but I do have to shoutout to one pair the only pair so far. boltune earbuds the auto connect was amazingly fast I was surprised. But that’s the only one of the many earbuds I tried

• @kaeroseon
      @kaeroseon 4 года назад

Wanna Buy It there are some that truly outshines others when it comes to auto connecting. I used to have the defunc true go and it was amazingly fast but others who have it have said it’s a hit or miss kind of feature.

• @WannaBuyIt

Yes might work for some but not for others that is so true

• @TomLally
    @TomLally 4 года назад +2

I'm having a problem with the charging case! The rubber thing at the bottom doesn't fit back in and is hanging out. I have no idea how to fix this. Fingers hurt from trying to put back in.

• @WannaBuyIt

Dang bud I’m sorry to hear that. I didn’t have that problem and I had to sell mine to fund the other reviews on my channel or I would have pulled mine out as well to try and find a way to help you. Sorry about that bud hope you figure it out

• @TheNanajayc
    @TheNanajayc 4 года назад

Great commentary!!!!!

• @jakewetherell9984
    @jakewetherell9984 3 года назад +1

Question- Do you have to use the wireless charger?

• @WannaBuyIt

no you don't have to. it comes with a charging cable

• @srriggs5295
    @srriggs5295 3 года назад

So you touched base on everything but call quality. Can you please tell me if the call quality is better on these or the T12?

• @WannaBuyIt

Yeah I didn’t hit that in the video sorry and I been so long I can’t remember if it was better than the T12.

• @srriggs5295
      @srriggs5295 3 года назад

Thank you very much.. I have been watching so many videos. I just want a inexpensive pair that is good on calls, plus music for when I'm sanding furniture or mowing the lawn. Any recommendations to make my hunt easier?

• @WannaBuyIt

@@srriggs5295 I did a few budget options. I will say the soundpeats T2 good call quality, music and ANC. Tozo NC2 or 7 whatever style you like better the sound is basically the same on them. I got reviews on all these and more budget options on my channel.

• @Noob-eu6vy
    @Noob-eu6vy 3 года назад

Hey man I know I am a year late but how do you change the ear bud cap that is on the earbud

• @thedoctorate
    @thedoctorate 4 года назад +1

Great job bruh

• @WannaBuyIt

Thanks bud 🙏 have a good one and be safe out there

• @cassandrayoung7477
    @cassandrayoung7477 3 года назад

I heard the microphone isn't that good from some reviews. What was your opinion on the microphone?

• @WannaBuyIt

I feel like tozo earbuds when it comes to mic are avg. and I understand what you mean some people say below avg. If your main focus is mic (60/40 talking vs music use) for sure look for another pair of earbuds. I don't want you to be disappointed bud

• @astro8246
    @astro8246 4 года назад +1

Ayyy bro I liked but is the mic good qt

• @astro8246
      @astro8246 4 года назад

I mean quality

• @WannaBuyIt

For the week I was using them for I didn’t have anyone say “I can’t hear you”or @is something wrong with your phone you sound bad”. I didn’t have no one call me with them so I could hear them myself to hear it myself (new idea for earbud test in reviews now) but yea bud I didn’t have no problem so I will give it a pass 👍

• @astro8246
      @astro8246 4 года назад

Aight thx bro

• @AlejandroSanchez-pl6jw
    @AlejandroSanchez-pl6jw 3 года назад +1

My issue with mine is they wouldn’t turn off when I put them in the box. and they wouldn’t turn back one when I use them

• @WannaBuyIt

oh no that is not good shouldn't be doing that. i hope you can still get an exchange or return

• @laneyperkins840
      @laneyperkins840 3 года назад

Did you figure out how to fix them?

• @AlejandroSanchez-pl6jw
      @AlejandroSanchez-pl6jw 3 года назад

@@laneyperkins840 no , Now they won’t turn on even though the box is charged up

• @laneyperkins840
      @laneyperkins840 3 года назад

@@AlejandroSanchez-pl6jw I'm not positive if it matters but are they on the right side of the box? Like is the left ear on the left side? The little light should be red when they are charging

• @happifish9772
    @happifish9772 4 года назад +1

So what size is the case vs the airpod case? Thats what I want to know

• @WannaBuyIt

This one is close in size prob a tab bit bigger. I will say Airpods with a basic case on it is close to the size of the tozo

• @lstruggy
    @lstruggy 3 года назад

So will my xsmax iPhone work w the tozo wireless circular charger for wireless phone charging?

• @Lunney.
    @Lunney. 3 года назад

feel like it’s preference , I had air pods and sold them in less then a week . I bought these and stuck w them since

• @WannaBuyIt

yes for sure all of our ears are different. like finger prints 🙂

• @LEE12391
    @LEE12391 3 года назад

Do you have to have tbe case with you at all times and when you charge it does the earbuds need to be in therw

• @WannaBuyIt

Yea you will need the case with you to charge only. Once your earbuds die just need the case to charge them up. But if you wanted you can just leave the house with the earbuds only but if they die and you don’t have the case no more earbuds for the day.

• @Sam-Retina
    @Sam-Retina 4 года назад

Really helpful

• @WannaBuyIt

Glad the video helped you bud 👍

• @amazingthank1928
    @amazingthank1928 4 года назад +2

Hey wanna I have question can I leave my tozo 6 earbuds in my charging case even if the earbuds is charged

• @WannaBuyIt

Yes you can leave them in. It won’t kill the battery life of the charging case because they are sitting in there, once they are fully charged the case stops charging them

• @amazingthank1928
      @amazingthank1928 4 года назад +1

Wanna Buy It thank you so much

• @WannaBuyIt

Your welcome bud 👍 have a great day and be safe out there

• @general_launcha
    @general_launcha 3 года назад

Thanks you for the review but what i want to know is the t6 better than t12?

• @WannaBuyIt

Everyone seems to like the T6 more bud and I get like almost no negative feedback on the t6. Also there newer earbud NC2 and NC7 are really good sound the same but didn’t earbud style I think

• @general_launcha
      @general_launcha 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt thank you man, you awsome i really appreciate the info you give and again thank you

• @WannaBuyIt

No problem at all bud. Thank you for watching my video I appreciate it

• @PaShTeT96
    @PaShTeT96 4 года назад +1

T10 or t6 better?

• @WannaBuyIt

I haven’t used the T10 so idk don’t wanna give you the wrong information just in case the T10s are better I’m gonna try to get my hands on them to review them tho

• @biancagarcia475
    @biancagarcia475 4 года назад +1

Do they fit the the air pod case?

• @dubnation158
    @dubnation158 4 года назад +1

You didn’t talk about the touch controls?

• @WannaBuyIt

Naw I didn’t breakdown the touch control down. They work well it wasn’t sensitive to the touch like some of the other touch earbuds. And it was responsive on touch didn’t have to keep touching over and over to get the song to finally change. Sorry I didn’t break it down in the review I didn’t see no flaw with it so I forgot to bring it up 🙏🏾

• @hayahaya9384
    @hayahaya9384 4 года назад +2

all I care about is from where did you get that T shirt
    7 deadly sins fan

• @WannaBuyIt

I got it from tee public bud 👍

• @WannaBuyIt

I would say check site for deals every now and than got mine for $15 each. because on the reg they are $20 and I had a few issues with shirts before like color looks faded or graphic looks faded/discolored but emailed them and they sent me another and just told me to keep the other shirt didn’t have to send it back 👍

• @hayahaya9384
      @hayahaya9384 4 года назад +1

I will go check it out right now
      i was here for earbuds but now I am here for a T shirt

• @WannaBuyIt

Hahah I hear that hope you find one you like bud

• @youletgowhy8843
    @youletgowhy8843 4 года назад +1

Ngl apple is known for the brand and quality and I just like it better but great review!

• @WannaBuyIt

Yea that’s for sure the AirPods are better than 90% of EarPods out there but the 1st gen also had annoying flaws but I still love mine tho

• @WannaBuyIt

Aye don’t forget to write subbed in the new massage gun video for a chance to win end on the 6th 👍🏾

• @youletgowhy8843
      @youletgowhy8843 4 года назад

Wanna Buy It Oh thanks for reminding me for sure I’ll try.

• @tr1x120
    @tr1x120 3 года назад

I see you with that king shirt 👀

• @WannaBuyIt

had to show some love to my boy king

• @trini_boi2414
    @trini_boi2414 3 года назад

Good review btw do they fall out easily?

• @WannaBuyIt

For me the T6, T10 and T12 kept falling out my ears. But all our ears are different and mine don’t work well with these type of earbuds.

• @trini_boi2414
      @trini_boi2414 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt yeah that's true our ears are different but I found some that work well for me so far I think I'll stick with them cause earbuds usually fall out my ear easily and these don't..

• @WannaBuyIt

@@trini_boi2414 yea my ears seem to work really well with stem earbuds like airpods

• @aaronortega3558
    @aaronortega3558 3 года назад +1

Bro I am like going to get those tmrw

• @WannaBuyIt

Let me know how you like these when they come bud

• @aaronortega3558
      @aaronortega3558 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt ok they are coming at 8pm

• @WannaBuyIt

@@aaronortega3558 heck yea

• @aaronortega3558
      @aaronortega3558 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt 😭 they been delayed

• @tajipershard257
    @tajipershard257 2 года назад

Which Air Pod case is comparable to these?

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  2 года назад +1

None of them

• @tajipershard257
      @tajipershard257 2 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt Thanks. I was asking about size just to clarify.

• @WannaBuyIt
      @WannaBuyIt  2 года назад +1

@@tajipershard257 yeah they are way more bulky

• @asmaaziz6132
    @asmaaziz6132 4 года назад

Can you check the Tozo T12 and do the Tozo T12 vs Tozo t6 I do not know which one to buy and they both cost 50 dollars

• @WannaBuyIt

I just ordered the T12 they will get here Tuesday and I will try them out 👍

• @fernandom783
    @fernandom783 4 года назад

How is it when you watch shows with them does the audio and video sync well?

• @WannaBuyIt

That I didn’t try out sorry about that. I should start doing that in future videos, honestly didn’t think about the Bluetooth lag for videos

• @fearof1309
    @fearof1309 4 года назад +1

Do they (case) have an alternate charging method besides the wireless charging?

• @WannaBuyIt

Yes they do they have your regular wall charger as well at the bottom of the case

• @fearof1309
      @fearof1309 4 года назад +1

Thanks amigos, ended up picking these and they're amazing, outside noise cancelation on these are godllyyy, walk to work right beside a populated road and the only thing I hear is my music and maybe a little honk if someone I know drives pass me.

• @WannaBuyIt

@@fearof1309 no problem at all bud really glad you like the earbuds and found the perfect pair for you. enjoy them, be safe and have a great day bud

• @fearof1309
      @fearof1309 4 года назад

@@netboy288 sadly no, I don't believe these have an IP rating

• @fearof1309
      @fearof1309 4 года назад

@@netboy288 35 minutes

• @user-zo5ey9ej1n
    @user-zo5ey9ej1n 4 года назад +1

使用中にイヤホンが光ったり点滅したりしますか?

• @WannaBuyIt

いいえ、着用しても点灯しません

• @user-zo5ey9ej1n
      @user-zo5ey9ej1n 4 года назад

Wanna Buy It わざわざ日本語で返信ありがとうございます🙏

• @WannaBuyIt

​@@user-zo5ey9ej1n 全く問題無い。お役に立ててうれしいです

• @ryanwilson6469
    @ryanwilson6469 4 года назад

These are supposedly waterproof. Can you review that part?

• @WannaBuyIt

Oh yea I didn't test that sorry about that bud. the tozo T12 didn't have a problem with water so them might be fine as well

• @chazvetier5350
    @chazvetier5350 4 года назад

Left ear bud broken already red light flashes. Anyone know how to turn them off and on without having to press the earbud

• @WannaBuyIt

Dang Bud sorry i can't help i don't have mine anymore. I hope someone can help you sooner or later. sorry again

• @ezra4374
    @ezra4374 3 года назад

Thanks

• @Ashtonishing1812
    @Ashtonishing1812 4 года назад +1

do these have mono mode?

• @WannaBuyIt

Yes sir bud 👍🏾 you can rock one earbud and works perfectly

• @jcampos4511
    @jcampos4511 4 года назад

Just Bought a Pair from amazon , for some reason only the right bud has sound and seems to be working good . The left earbud doesnt have sound but the touchpad on it seems to be working to skip music pause etc.... , if anyone might know the solution to my problem , please let me know

• @WannaBuyIt

Oh wow that is so random I have no clue about that. I haven’t had that issue before. I hope someone can help you out. That sucks thought 😩

• @frodo5483
    @frodo5483 4 года назад

heyy just wondering if these or the mpow m30 are btr?

• @WannaBuyIt

if you want a steam ear bud Mpow but if not i feel like the T6 are just as good some people may even think better. can't go wrong with these

• @frodo5483
      @frodo5483 4 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt thanks man

• @3-dogs
    @3-dogs 3 года назад

Man I got these things connected and they connect fast. But no audio comes out and it's driving me crazy

• @WannaBuyIt

For real? Something must be wrong with those might want to get them exchanged for sure.

• @3-dogs
      @3-dogs 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt I tried another set and hit the same problem. I think it's my phone at this point

• @adrisz2068
    @adrisz2068 3 года назад

I got these and it annoys me that when I have to adjust them back into my ear (like as yiu sweat and they slip), they reverse or forward to a another podcast so I’m constantly losing my spot. I wish one could turn off the touch options

• @WannaBuyIt

I know what you mean. I have that that issue with a few earbuds and it’s super annoying I agree

• @scottrobertson307
    @scottrobertson307 3 года назад

What’s the best way to replace the tips to take off and on ?

• @WannaBuyIt

I just pull them off they won't rip. putting them on is annoying but I just line it up on top and push it down. might pinch and pull while I push it down at the same time.

• @scottrobertson307
      @scottrobertson307 3 года назад

@@WannaBuyIt thank you 🙏 I will try that. I love the buds but man what a pain to get them off and on. The one that it came with were to big for me

• @WannaBuyIt

@@scottrobertson307 Yea I can't stand how annoying tips are to switch out

• @WannaBuyIt

@@scottrobertson307 yes it for sure is annoying. glad you enjoy the buds. Have a happy holidays

• @Jaxonyogi
    @Jaxonyogi 3 года назад

T10 plz n do the water proof check thanks

• @WannaBuyIt

tozo T10 are IPX8 so you should be good on waterproof 👍

• @NoirFan01
    @NoirFan01 2 года назад

It looks like you’re sitting in my bedroom except for the bed cover.

• @parkerberry4425
    @parkerberry4425 3 года назад

But does it come with a charger tho

• @WannaBuyIt

yea it comes with a small charging cable

• @parkerberry4425
      @parkerberry4425 3 года назад +1

Ok cool!!! Thank

• @WannaBuyIt

@@parkerberry4425 no problem bud