聽故事學英文🎧英語聽力提升|第六課《冬日購衣》|服裝店購買衣服鞋子 逛街購物|實用英文購物情境對話|英語口說|款式 尺寸 顏色 折扣 付款

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 23 дек 2024

Комментарии •

  • @annieyang956
    @annieyang956 8 дней назад +3

    这个教学方法真的太棒了!扎扎实实,细致入微,点赞!❤❤❤

    • @英语流利听EasyEnglish
      @英语流利听EasyEnglish  8 дней назад

      謝謝!我們旨在通過英語故事,讓您更加輕鬆的學習到聽力、語法等相關乾貨知識😆,很高興對您學習有幫助!

  • @英语流利听EasyEnglish
    @英语流利听EasyEnglish  13 дней назад +3

    1. Jack walked into a clothing store on a chilly December afternoon.
    傑克在一個寒冷的十二月下午走進了一家服裝店。
    2. A cheerful salesperson greeted him, "Hi there! How are you today?"
    一位熱情的銷售員跟他打招呼:「你好!今天過得如何?」
    3. "I’m good, thanks. I’m looking for some winter clothes," Jack replied.
    「我很好,謝謝。我在找一些冬天的衣服,」傑克回答道。
    4."Sure! Are you looking for anything specific? Jackets, sweaters, or pants?" the salesperson asked.
    「好的!你在找什麼特定的東西嗎?夾克、毛衣還是褲子?」銷售員問道。
    5. "I think I need a warm jacket and maybe some sweaters," Jack said thoughtfully.
    「我想我需要一件保暖的夾克,也許還需要一些毛衣,」傑克若有所思地說。
    6. "Great! All winter wear is 30% off today. Let me show you some options," the salesperson said.
    「太好了!今天所有冬季服飾都有七折。我帶你看看一些選項,」銷售員說道。
    7. Jack followed her to a rack full of jackets and sweaters.
    傑克跟著她來到一個滿是夾克和毛衣的貨架前。
    8. "This down jacket is very popular, and it’s incredibly warm," the salesperson suggested.
    「這款羽絨夾克非常受歡迎,而且非常保暖,」銷售員建議道。
    9. "Looks nice! Do you have it in a larger size?" Jack asked, holding it up.
    「看起來不錯!這件有大一點的尺寸嗎?」傑克一邊拿起它一邊問道。
    10. "Yes, let me grab it for you. Would you like to try it on?" she offered.
    「有的,我幫你拿來。你想試穿一下嗎?」她提議道。
    11. "Sure, that would be great," Jack said.
    「好的,那就太好了,」傑克說道。
    12. The salesperson led Jack to the fitting rooms and handed him the larger size.
    銷售員帶著傑克到試衣間,並遞給他大一號的尺寸。
    13. After a few minutes, Jack stepped out wearing the jacket. "How does it look?" he asked.
    幾分鐘後,傑克穿著夾克走出來。「看起來怎麼樣?」他問道。
    14. "It looks like a perfect fit! Is it comfortable?" the salesperson inquired.
    「看起來非常合身!穿起來舒適嗎?」銷售員問道。
    15. "Yes, it’s warm and lightweight. I’ll take it," Jack said, smiling.
    「是的,又保暖又輕便。我就要這件,」傑克微笑著說。
    16. "Anything else you’d like to try? We also have these sweaters on sale," she said.
    「還有什麼想試的嗎?我們這些毛衣也在打折,」她說道。
    17. "This one looks good. Can I try it on too?" Jack asked, pointing to a navy blue sweater.
    「這件看起來不錯。我可以試穿嗎?」傑克指著一件藏藍色毛衣問道。
    18. "Absolutely! I’ll pop it into the fitting room for you," she said.
    「當然可以!我幫你把它放進試衣間,」她說道。
    19. After trying the sweater, Jack nodded, "I’ll take this as well."
    試穿毛衣後,傑克點了點頭:「這件我也要了。」
    20. "Perfect! Let’s head to the counter," the salesperson said.
    「太好了!我們去結帳吧,」銷售員說道。
    21. At the counter, Jack noticed a sign that read, "Buy one, get one 50% off on all winter wear."
    在櫃檯,傑克注意到一塊標誌,上面寫著:「冬季服飾買一件,第二件半價。」
    22. "Does the discount apply to these items?" Jack asked.
    「這個折扣適用於這些商品嗎?」傑克問道。
    23. "Yes, the sweater will be 50% off since you’re buying the jacket," the salesperson confirmed.
    「是的,毛衣會打五折,因為你買了夾克,」銷售員確認道。
    24. "Great! That’s a good deal," Jack said, feeling satisfied.
    「太好了!這很划算,」傑克滿意地說道。
    25. "Your total is $120 after the discount," the salesperson said.
    「折扣後你的總金額是 120 美元,」銷售員說道。
    26. "Do you accept credit cards?" Jack asked.
    「你們接受信用卡嗎?」傑克問道。
    27. "Yes, we do. Would you like the receipt in the bag?" she asked.
    「我們接受。你想把收據放進袋子裡嗎?」她問道。
    28. "Yes, please. And thank you for your help," Jack said as he handed over his card.
    「好的,謝謝你的幫助,」傑克一邊遞上信用卡一邊說道。
    29. "You’re welcome! Have a great day and stay warm," she said with a smile.
    「不客氣!祝你有美好的一天,注意保暖,」她微笑著說道。
    30. Jack left the store with his new winter clothes, feeling ready to face the cold weather.
    傑克帶著他的新冬裝離開了商店,感覺準備好迎接寒冷的天氣了。