Tahoe T16

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 5 сен 2024

Комментарии • 28

• @ssazerac
    @ssazerac 4 года назад +7

I have the ‘20 Tahoe 16 with the 75 Mercury. Super impressed with the boat’s layout, performance and finish. Easy to launch and load and tons of fun on the water.

• @SU2C13
      @SU2C13 4 года назад +1

I’m in the market for one. Is the 75 mercury engine the biggest one they got? Also how do it do with towing on the water. Is it enough power to tow tubes? Even with 6 people?

• @ssazerac
      @ssazerac 4 года назад

@@SU2C13 The Mercury 75 is the largest factory option and is also the largest outboard the boat is rated for by the Coast Guard. Theoretically you could put a larger one on it if your State and Insurance allows. We have had 4 adults and gear and still had plenty of power to pull a teenager on a tub. She might be a little slower to plane with the additional weight of 6, but you have plenty of room due to the open layout if you stow your gear smartly.

• @sadielnunez9776
      @sadielnunez9776 4 года назад

Can you add a wakeboard tower or ski tow bar on this boat?

• @ssazerac
      @ssazerac 4 года назад

@@sadielnunez9776 There is not a factory option for a tower, but there are plenty of aftermarket towers that can be installed. There is a "Turbo Swing" ski tow bar option from the factory , which mounts to the transom. You can buy and install it yourself and save a couple of hundred dollars.

• @randdylopez1994
      @randdylopez1994 4 года назад

You use it on saltwater?

• @quincyjasmine
    @quincyjasmine 3 года назад +2

I just bought this exact boat. Loving it.

• @trammellstewart45
    @trammellstewart45 4 года назад +3

Great video! I’m currently in the market for one of these or the Bayliner Element E16. More of these T16 videos would be awesome since they’re still brand new.

• @NickSmith-hv9zi
    @NickSmith-hv9zi 3 месяца назад

How often does the battery needs to be charged?

• @ericjohnson9080
    @ericjohnson9080 4 года назад +1

Good vid. I like this boat and am considering buying one. Would you go over your accesories and mountings? I see rod holders, lighting, depth finder, etc.
    Thanks!

• @richardshi1896
    @richardshi1896 4 года назад

Expect to receive our new T16 in several weeks, this video helps.

• @tonysolis8199
      @tonysolis8199 4 года назад

I just ordered mine last week.

• @RONALDB62
      @RONALDB62 2 года назад

@@tonysolis8199 you like it?

• @tonysolis8199
      @tonysolis8199 2 года назад

@@RONALDB62 absolutely we are a family of 5. I have 3 boys and we love it.

• @rhtufts
    @rhtufts 3 года назад +1

Came for T16 info instead watched a boat basics for beginners.

• @stephencrutchfield2032
    @stephencrutchfield2032 4 года назад +2

When all just gonna ignore the fact that this man got a remote control water hose?

• @joearnold1843
      @joearnold1843 4 года назад +1

I've never seen a remote controlled water hose before...

• @Deadlock-cy2th
    @Deadlock-cy2th 2 года назад

Where do I get the decking mats? link?

• @cbradford002
    @cbradford002 4 года назад

Mike I have a T16 as well. The one in your video has a lot more stuff on it then mine. Can you explain more about the Fish Finder that't on the T16. I am looking to install one, and it looks like the one in the video is a good fit. How are the cables ran into the console.

• @jakehart9891
    @jakehart9891 4 года назад

Hey guys. So I grew up with boats. Mainly bass boats. All put boards like this. You think this is a good first boat? I’m 23 and have hit a point where I can buy a toy. I was torn between this boat and a tracker 170. Is this a pretty forgiving boat? Their going for 16.9k at cabelas by me with the 75 horse.

• @brucecrutchfield3473
      @brucecrutchfield3473 4 года назад

Did you end up buying one? Curious as I just found out about this model. Seems very affordable and you get a lot.

• @yudilin7544
    @yudilin7544 3 года назад

Is it still available?

• @c19commander44
    @c19commander44 4 года назад

Made in the USA- no wonder they are so expensive .

• @mattward540
    @mattward540 4 года назад +1

A bit condescending.