Fujifilm X-T50 - just a SMALLER X-T5?

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 8 сен 2024

Комментарии • 21

• @gripperharris
    @gripperharris 3 месяца назад +6

yep, I reordered mine and sold my xt30, as this will become my daily carry. ibis was key for me.

• @--AnonymousUser--
    @--AnonymousUser-- 18 дней назад

I take photos quite often but I don't make a living from it. I have the X-T50 and am trying to find out whether the X-T5 can do more in certain situations. So the question is: does it make sense to also buy the X-T5 and use both? In which situations would you take/use each camera?

• @AmateurPhotographerTV
      @AmateurPhotographerTV  18 дней назад

The X-T5 is a higher spec camera, with full weather-sealing, dual card slots, 3-way tilt screen (instead of 2-way) a bigger and better viewfinder and a bigger, longer lasting battery. Full a full round up of the differences check out our video that compares them: ruclips.net/video/Soke6qJlhGc/видео.htmlsi=lr8UFIzNvDJtFW97

• @snarkyguy
    @snarkyguy 3 месяца назад

So I'm interested in the X-T50. My biggest deal-breaker, however, comes down to the custom recipes. I know the Film Simulation dial allows for stock film simulations. I was wondering if I can still store my own custom recipes (such as those found on FujiXWeekly) in the Q-Menu? I can do that now on my X100v and I really would like to continue this practice if I move over to the X-T50.

• @TheDrnknmnky
      @TheDrnknmnky Месяц назад

you can store them on the film simulation dial theres 3 slots for your own recipes

• @robertrowles4948
    @robertrowles4948 3 месяца назад

Surely it’s a no brainier? Is that bit of extra weight, plus a few quid more such a problem? The X-T5 is a much better camera and if you fit the 27mm F2.8, you have the perfect, compact travel camera. That’s assuming you can find that lens! Fuji seem to be messing their loyal customers about these days. You have to wait months for the X100VI and X100V, so why bring out this camera when you can’t supply what so many of their customers want? No doubt this one will come from China!

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 3 месяца назад

Yes the weight, size and cost in comparison to the X-Tx is a problem. Hence why I would have an X-Txx over the X-Tx. That "few quid" is a lens.

• @williamgoss4691
      @williamgoss4691 3 месяца назад

Yeah, very useful Thks.

• @lenglain
      @lenglain Месяц назад

The similarity between the two and the smaller form-factor plus lower price point make the x-t50 the "no-brainer" for me since I can get an extra lens and greatly expand my photography.

• @abderra18
    @abderra18 3 месяца назад +1

More expensive than a full frame Canon R8 with inferior tech/usability.

• @JackBurton-qp4hc

Except it's a Canon so can not do what a Fuji does. No the Fuji is not inferior, you are merely clueless.

• @kadragepictures
      @kadragepictures 3 месяца назад

Yeah but with Canon RF lenses you have a massive package and it is not compact

• @abderra18
      @abderra18 3 месяца назад

@@kadragepictures Agree but Canon are now opening up to 3rd party lenses. The fuji is too expensive for what it is.

• @JackBurton-qp4hc

@@abderra18
      Not for me. But then I know what I want from a camera.

• @rafabern31
    @rafabern31 3 месяца назад

If you’re a professional, buy the X-T5.

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 3 месяца назад +2

"If you’re a professional" you don't need recommendations from YT commenters.

• @rafabern31
      @rafabern31 3 месяца назад +1

@@JackBurton-qp4hc really, darling? Is that true? Wow, you’re so smart.
      Kisses 😘😘😘

• @JackBurton-qp4hc

@@rafabern31
      Thanks.

• @rafabern31
      @rafabern31 3 месяца назад

@@JackBurton-qp4hc You’re welcome, Jack!

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 3 месяца назад +1

@@rafabern31
      Cheers.

• @perryvalton4245
    @perryvalton4245 3 месяца назад

Cheap recycle materials yet expensive camera from China.