LZ vs. SKT | Finals | LCK Summer Split | Longzhu Gaming vs. SK telecom T1 (2017)

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 23 сен 2024
  • LCK Summer Split Playoffs 2017 #LCK
    Longzhu Gaming vs. SK telecom T1
    Watch all matches of the split here from all of our leagues: NA LCS, EU LCS, LCK Champions Korea, LPL. FULL VOD PLAYLIST - www.youtube.co...
    You can always learn more and view the full match schedule at www.lolesports.com.
    Join the conversation on Twitter, Follow us @lolesports :
    / lolesports
    Like us on FACEBOOK for important updates:
    / lolesports
    Find us on INSTAGRAM:
    / lolesports
    Check out our photos on FLICKR:
    bit.ly/lolespor...

Комментарии • 254

• @nauticalpina8514
    @nauticalpina8514 7 лет назад +107

They truly came together and made the incredible miracle

• @yahoruz
      @yahoruz 7 лет назад +1

why did i look in comments after game 1

• @markbrown1987
      @markbrown1987 7 лет назад

of scoring at least 1 game against Longzhu.

• @kedydoktoru
      @kedydoktoru 7 лет назад

Skt reported for feeding :D

• @shirou9647
    @shirou9647 7 лет назад +52

SKT=SECOND KOREAN TEAM LUL

• @dylanmcdougall2897
    @dylanmcdougall2897 7 лет назад +19

LCK's production is so extra lmao

• @downnice95
    @downnice95 7 лет назад +32

Can you SKT fanboys just admit that they got outclassed today and stop pretending like they lost on purpose

• @HosakaBlood
      @HosakaBlood 7 лет назад

even outclassed today or not if they still the best team without conside tha longzhu got to watch so many SKT match before they need to face off

• @downnice95
      @downnice95 7 лет назад +14

SKT had a mediocre split, LZ is the better team

• @HosakaBlood
      @HosakaBlood 7 лет назад

same time happen last time with rox just because they won 1 LCK every SKT hater they skt is bad now and end up the same

• @hoang-thienle9399
      @hoang-thienle9399 7 лет назад

downnice Lets see at world , we will see who's the best.

• @TacticalDook
      @TacticalDook 7 лет назад +4

rox won without beating skt in a b05 (thanks to kt). LZ did what ROX couldn't - they are the better team.

• @andros1486
    @andros1486 7 лет назад +49

The mental gymnastics of SKT fans in this comment section are truly crazy.

• @cayn0r
    @cayn0r 7 лет назад +15

I got some suggestions for Riot in order to make these kind of series more enjoyable.
    1. Please split the games up, like you're doing it in NA / EU LCS. This way the length of the video doesn't give away the winner in a 3:1 or 3:0 scenario. I knew after the 2:0 that SKT would lose 3:1 - that sucks.
    2. You need to lower the volume of the ingame sounds compared to the casters. I have to hear the casters super loud and excited, but that means that every creep kill is loud af.
    Super easy to change those two things, but they would have a great impact for the viewers.

• @Uploaded1995
    @Uploaded1995 7 лет назад +29

For every SKT fan with their tinfoil hats trying to say that SKT is 'picking' teams to go to Worlds. You would also know that SKT has always been about winning everything they could get their hands on, giving up the LCK finals just to not let KT Rolster go to Worlds would be too big a disgrace for them to suffer, they would be confident enough in their own ability to think they could beat KT at Worlds and put in their best effort at the finals. This was quite frankly just Longzhu channeling their inner Rox Tigers of years past, but this time managing to actually dismantle SKT and not let them execute their gameplan.
    And Khan is kind of a god, looking at the way he played.

• @ViolentSmoker
      @ViolentSmoker 7 лет назад +3

Everyone forgets SKT had just picked up after a serious downward spiral while LZ has been dominating the region in summer.

• @TacticalDook
      @TacticalDook 7 лет назад +1

The funny thing about that conspiracy is that it's not even a reliable bet to knock KT out of Worlds, because they need one bo5 in the gauntlet against a team that already played at least 3 games in order to get the 3rd seed to Worlds.
      10/10 skt fans

• @simargl2454
    @simargl2454 7 лет назад +8

g1: 1:04:46
    g2: 2:16:23

• @AdoringLester
    @AdoringLester 7 лет назад +7

If Toyz=Orianna, Froggen=Anivia, Faker=LB, then Khan=Jayce.
    Wp Longzhu Gaming.

• @kurzed4904
      @kurzed4904 7 лет назад

AdoringLester yea but don't forget. Bjerg=Syndra

• @MsLWinter
    @MsLWinter 7 лет назад +2

Grats to Longzhu.
    I do like the fact that the casters barely mention that standings wise, this was expected. SKT were 4th in the regular season this split. Sometimes I think the casters say something just because it sounds sensational, rather than making sense. From the start of the split, of course, no one would believe that SKT would lose. Recently however, SKT hasn't been looking as strong. I like SKT, but sometimes I wonder if the constant swapping is really to their benefit.
    Still, I suppose we will see what happens at Worlds soon. Looking forwards to that, especially with Longzhu showing off what they can do.

• @ryanhodgson9693
    @ryanhodgson9693 7 лет назад +8

3:30:48 "Just the tip does not find the backside of the Camille" xD

• @blissbomb
    @blissbomb 7 лет назад +50

khan has no counterplay. the faker of toplane.
    and that's saying something, that makes him better than smeb, cuvee and untara who are all gods in their own right

• @support_eu6397
      @support_eu6397 7 лет назад +3

bliss bomb Khan's problem is that he can't play tanks well. He need carry champs or off-tanks with carry potential(J4, Kled,Rene). If riot will make tanks even stronger, LZ will have big problems

• @liarcriel8533
      @liarcriel8533 7 лет назад +1

Arthes Lich king he can play tank but he want play champion can change combat with Gragas,jarvan,renekton...

• @ViolentSmoker
      @ViolentSmoker 7 лет назад +1

The team focused play of Gorilla and Pray makes anyone look like "the best in the world".

• @pikaplayz8755
      @pikaplayz8755 7 лет назад +3

Darshan?? Why

• @Sg6CrossOver
      @Sg6CrossOver 7 лет назад

Smeb still better than Khan...

• @hoan6909
    @hoan6909 7 лет назад +12

For the trashtalk-lovers:
    일곱 번째 트로피도 제가 7}저7}겠순니다
    At 37:55 there are English subtitles missing and Faker said - according to Google Translate "The seventh trophy will also be mine."

• @pedroraul1156
    @pedroraul1156 7 лет назад +71

Huni, Peanut, Faker, Bang and Wolf disliked this video.

• @黄瓜-d6h
      @黄瓜-d6h 7 лет назад +2

exactly 9 dislike. huni peanut faker bang wolf blank sky untara kkoma

• @reshentus2975
      @reshentus2975 7 лет назад +1

and smeb, score, mata also disliked it.

• @catonpillow
      @catonpillow 7 лет назад +6

That or just a bunch of butthurt SKT fangirls.

• @serafima2
      @serafima2 7 лет назад

And you are just person with no sense of humor :P

• @kjaro621
      @kjaro621 6 лет назад

Sore losers much

• @cyruslacson5187
    @cyruslacson5187 7 лет назад +21

Finally something new. So satisfying

• @christianwong9491
    @christianwong9491 7 лет назад +1

Unfortunately Khan is the exact player skt is looking for as their top lane is the weakest among the 3 lanes

• @jeehoondevil
    @jeehoondevil 7 лет назад

Crazy af road story... The LZ roster was shaky af in the beginning of summer split yet now we're seeing their logo on the stage as their players hold the Summer Cup...

• @FrIeDeGgS887
      @FrIeDeGgS887 7 лет назад

They looked good from basically the start of this split, it was in spring that their roster was shaky and they finished 7th, but yeah it's great to see the ROX bot lane plus these amazing rookies do so well.

• @HelperLiveGamer
    @HelperLiveGamer 7 лет назад

Hello Riot & LoL
    Why there is no a Championships in the Middle East
    I mean in United Arab Emirates exactly, I think if you look to the situation you going to find a lot of professional player in the Middle East (exactly) in United Arab Emirates.
    I hope one day we got a championship in the Middle East

• @phonebro4742
    @phonebro4742 7 лет назад +1

Anyone know the name of the victory song? Please let me know if you do. Thanks

• @domagoj905
    @domagoj905 7 лет назад +21

GG WP Longzhu!

• @okomerkilic
    @okomerkilic 7 лет назад +3

I want to see Skt players faces in the end to game.

• @livingjoke3083
    @livingjoke3083 5 лет назад +1

And now BDD is in Relegations with KT ... So sad

• @barbarhenry
    @barbarhenry 7 лет назад +15

Khan is just a beast noone can deal with him

• @liyliy552
      @liyliy552 7 лет назад

Smeb, and I think Huni has potential too.

• @liyliy552
      @liyliy552 7 лет назад

Nicolas Don't forget the performance of game 3. Huni still has power to beat KHAN.

• @barbarhenry
      @barbarhenry 7 лет назад +2

i mean yeah everyone is top level there, huni,smeb,khan, and marin as well, they are all very good but khan is just mvp in this to me

• @kurzed4904
      @kurzed4904 7 лет назад

Huni > Khan (dont base it on a single best of 5 game)

• @JoseGonzalez-vj1ch
      @JoseGonzalez-vj1ch 7 лет назад

Khan, Marin, Smeb >>>> Huni

• @walvo2279
    @walvo2279 6 лет назад

Please the victory music from game 4 when they lift the trophy

• @Leonardo-dd7dy
    @Leonardo-dd7dy 7 лет назад +1

IM back to the old times

• @mechelfekhabdelhek7477
    @mechelfekhabdelhek7477 7 лет назад +8

5:02:50 song name plz ?

• @RinoaSquall
      @RinoaSquall 7 лет назад

i want to know too

• @RinoaSquall
      @RinoaSquall 7 лет назад +3

nvm found it "Miracle by Divas Deep wave"
      Its a bit hard to find, i think its only on itunes

• @schwarrrzbrot
      @schwarrrzbrot 7 лет назад

searched the whole internet , and it seems like its only on itunes. u wont find it anywhere else.

• @mechelfekhabdelhek7477
      @mechelfekhabdelhek7477 7 лет назад

1:38:40 song name ?

• @merttaner3128
    @merttaner3128 7 лет назад +5

1:52:00 frozennnnnnnnn

• @lilangel4501
    @lilangel4501 7 лет назад +1

Tbh I think there were way too many mistakes game 1 and 2 from skt

• @Elvathar
    @Elvathar 7 лет назад +1

If I'm not wrong that's the first time Pray has won over SKT ever.

• @DevilinGame
      @DevilinGame 7 лет назад

No, he also won few games when he was in ROX Ti.

• @domenicore5239
    @domenicore5239 7 лет назад

4:25:48 He be like "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"!
    Also 4:43:43 I love how the coach is just like "Umm, yeah, this is happening".

• @WorldinJeopardy
    @WorldinJeopardy 7 лет назад

Good going Longzhu. I'm excited to see where you go from here. :) You'll have my cheers though. -thumbs up-

• @MrFancyGamer
    @MrFancyGamer 7 лет назад

Drinking game: Take a shot each time a caster says "Veteran"

• @guiller254
    @guiller254 7 лет назад +9

Y yo sin poder salir de bronce :(

• @liuzumi8544
    @liuzumi8544 7 лет назад

Im an SKT fan but LZ did amazing today :) Im happy for them

• @ludenstempest8244
    @ludenstempest8244 7 лет назад

Can someone tell Cuzz LeBlanc is maybe not the best target to try to engage on ? :D Like WTF .

• @kep3935
    @kep3935 6 лет назад

Whats the name of the Song at the end when they lift the trophy?4:45:45

• @kaleidoscopegaming7261
      @kaleidoscopegaming7261 2 года назад

It's Miracle by deepwave or deepend sth...but you see, these years I still cant find it out.

• @longdrive2581
    @longdrive2581 7 лет назад

the only mistake of skt is keep open Jayce for khan.....

• @IMedzon
    @IMedzon 7 лет назад +10

#MARINPleaseComebackToSKT

• @martin32074
    @martin32074 7 лет назад +4

League is very simple concept. Put 5 individual skilled player together with the right coaching. You have a strong team. Especially in LCK which players are more focus on their individual skill and coordination. Coaches prepare all the data and game plan for player. KKoma once said that player should focus mostly on their individual skill. I predicted in the beginnin of the summer split that LZ will be at least top 3. Just look at their players soloq. There was even a time where 5 of LZ players were in top 10 of Korea solo q. You know how strong their individual is. As long as coaching staff dont mess up. You just cant expect them to do bad against other people who get smash by them in soloq.
    It may sound easy but its the truth. Best example is CLG vs IMT game. Just look the difference between bot lane. Stixxay has really low soloq game and aphro is like low master or something. What do you expect to get out of it? Ofc they gonna get smash everytime in lane by other top players.

• @derekma6482
      @derekma6482 7 лет назад

That's not always going to be the case though, especially when you take onetricks and players with a very specific playstyle into account. For example- Keith. Former rank 6 Korea when they were bootcamping, but one of the worst ADCs even in NA. Why?

• @martin32074
      @martin32074 7 лет назад +1

First, Keith is the worst adc has nothing to do with my opinion here. I am talking about the key element of a good 5 man team is to have 5 individual skilled players. At least 3 or more. Give me one team that has 3 or more top ranked players that dont do well. Secondly, Keith is not the worst ADC at all. Keith summer split laning stats is pretty good. Well above average laning stats. Even 2016 his laning stats is still not the worst.Keith is by no mean the worst ADC. The reason why he is ranked so low is because his KDA and overall performance. Echo fox has huge trust issue with their players. They put all the resource on froggen almost every single game. Keith is pretty much on ultility ADC every game. With that little investment in the bot lane, Keith still manage to have -10 gold difference at 15 mins and average 9.5 cs per min. Tell me thats bad laning stats depsite the fact how little attention they put to the bot lane. Do you really believe phreak ranking list? Lmao.

• @martin32074
      @martin32074 7 лет назад

Also, there isnt much one trick player that in top 10,top 20. Give me 1 one trick player thats in top 10 either NA or Korea. All i can think of is Viper the Riven main.He is still good with a lot other champion.

• @Alex-rw5op
      @Alex-rw5op 7 лет назад

Martin Zhou Wasn't tempest number 4 by one tricking yasuo prior to getting banned?

• @JoseGonzalez-vj1ch
      @JoseGonzalez-vj1ch 7 лет назад

League doesn't work like that.

• @DevilinGame
    @DevilinGame 7 лет назад

Feel like IF LZ will lose on worlds (hope not) SKT will look to take Khan to their team instead Huni. Also Peanut seems to getting worse, the meta hurts his agressive playstyle, last year he where doing so well on Lee, Elise and rek'sai.

• @overshare7
    @overshare7 7 лет назад +34

If u love Papa Smith like I do, plz bump this up, this is the best caster in league, someone responsable should read this.

• @serafima2
      @serafima2 7 лет назад

Preach man, Papa Smithy is the living encyclopedia for League of Legends, no one can surpass him. It's always a pleasure of watching games when he is the cast.

• @catonpillow
      @catonpillow 7 лет назад +2

He is definitely top 3, there were 2 casters that were better than him but they are no more.

• @serafima2
      @serafima2 7 лет назад

catonpillow I assume you are talking about Monte Cristo and Toa. Sadly they left...

• @catonpillow
      @catonpillow 7 лет назад +1

There is still hope for a return tough. :)

• @serafima2
      @serafima2 7 лет назад

Hope never dies :)

• @ed80202
    @ed80202 7 лет назад

Is it just me or is the framerate a bit laggy?

• @SusDuckian
    @SusDuckian 7 лет назад

Can someone explain what Huni says at @35:10 and why it's funny? I want to understand the korean side of the joke :D

• @EricSmyth4Christ
    @EricSmyth4Christ 7 лет назад

I bet $10 to win $250 that LZ would win worlds.

• @skypurple4113
    @skypurple4113 7 лет назад +3

The team has more better players , always win. Huni, Peanuts will be replaced next season for sure :)

• @julianmo3746
      @julianmo3746 7 лет назад

Sky Purple ! Skt's bot lane sucked aswell

• @kindredclawthorne
      @kindredclawthorne 7 лет назад

Huni was the saving grace. They need to keep him as top. LZ proved that the "losing as little as possible* strategy just doesn't work.

• @JorgeMunoz-mk8ts
    @JorgeMunoz-mk8ts 7 лет назад

Can someone say me name of the song at 44:45? i like so mucho but i can't find it

• @hezler11
      @hezler11 7 лет назад

no prro no hay tal canción :v

• @tobiaspetris5336
    @tobiaspetris5336 7 лет назад

lol i knew lonzhu are good cuz of their botlane bdd also a rly good known player but to make it to the finals and defeat skt i didnt expect dat and like skt were like chill we got this they are bad lol i mean LZ is better than KT now or not?

• @thekingofjastertheblackwhi1592
    @thekingofjastertheblackwhi1592 7 лет назад

มันหมดยุดSKT ละ ยุคคลื่นลูกใหม่กำลังจะมา

• @minnashek3890
    @minnashek3890 7 лет назад +3

Faker: Why so happy ? I will win in the World Championship ;)

• @nelsonpereira4442
    @nelsonpereira4442 7 лет назад

not trying to be a bad player.. but i trully think they made on purpuse... so that kt could not enter worlds....:-)

• @XxAntiFashionxX
    @XxAntiFashionxX 7 лет назад

So... is SKT going to world's or not?

• @XxAntiFashionxX
      @XxAntiFashionxX 7 лет назад

Timboron ohhhh okay nice ty for the answer bro.

• @MoDLu
    @MoDLu 4 года назад

the only team can beat skt in lck final

• @ttyoutube5955
      @ttyoutube5955 Год назад

Now DK and GEN can.
      But Longzhu also can beat SKT in worlds final.

• @davidhalsall667
    @davidhalsall667 7 лет назад

The announcer looks like Huni's dad lol

• @quenguyen4299
    @quenguyen4299 7 лет назад

2:57:0 pls tell me name song?

• @BOY1thousand
    @BOY1thousand 7 лет назад

Salty skt fan: They lost on purpose to give kt a chance to go to worlds.
    Sure.........

• @LettucePlate
    @LettucePlate 7 лет назад +2

Song at 44:39??

• @douglassanchez6034
    @douglassanchez6034 7 лет назад

Skt perdio el 4 game por pickear champs de late game, mas la incomodidad que creaba el Jayce, Gragas y Thresh... Igual, me alegra ver un equipo nuevo como el Longzhu ganar el LCK por primera vez.

• @gasYotube
      @gasYotube 7 лет назад +2

perdieron porque jugaron a lategame (principalmente en toplane). Fijate que el juego 3 (el único que ganaron), jugaron agresivos en toplane y fue otro resultado.
      SKT ya venia jugando mal contra KT y ganaron gracias a errores de KT. Si no mejoran, iba a ganar Longzu facil (efectivamente fue lo que paso ahora).
      SKT tiene un gran equipo pero necesita cambiar sus estrategias para jugar.

• @mikevasquez1333
      @mikevasquez1333 7 лет назад

fue interesante que no había visión en los dragones y no prepararon el Baron.
      No hubo trabajo de limpieza de visión por parte de SKT aunque tenían los trinquet reveladores sólo había visión en la zona del Rojo pero nunca quitaron la de Longzhu y en la zona azul tampoco limpiaron no había ni un sólo ward .
      Esto fue más errores técnicos no sólo fue error de estrategia.

• @Gintamaster
    @Gintamaster 6 лет назад

용준좌 무대장악력ㄷㄷ(어제 스포티비 진짜...;;;)

• @teampoison_997
    @teampoison_997 7 лет назад +1

Ah pero en el mundial :v

• @Valllefor
    @Valllefor 7 лет назад

Does Someone know the name of the music that plays at 5:03:03 ?

• @iTecPS3
      @iTecPS3 7 лет назад +2

Miracle by Deep wave
      Its a bit hard to find, i think its only on itunes or spotify

• @serafima2
      @serafima2 7 лет назад

Its not on Spotify only on iTunes ;(

• @Chip692
    @Chip692 7 лет назад +2

Gg LZ

• @eddiekuo5628
    @eddiekuo5628 7 лет назад

Anyone know the song at 4:43:25?

• @ageni6907
    @ageni6907 7 лет назад

"there is nothing that this tiny little chogath can do" :D :D :D

• @menelaoskordonouris6092
    @menelaoskordonouris6092 6 лет назад +1

skt for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Thatcoolvietkid
    @Thatcoolvietkid 7 лет назад +1

Does anybody know the song that's playing at the end when they're all making out with the trophy?

• @phattruong7472
      @phattruong7472 7 лет назад

Jessie Silbaugh .

• @Thatcoolvietkid
      @Thatcoolvietkid 7 лет назад

Phát Trương ???

• @brunofuentes6382
      @brunofuentes6382 7 лет назад

PLEASE I NEED THIS SONG CAN SOMEONE SHAZAM IT OR IDK :(

• @AdrianGamer16
      @AdrianGamer16 7 лет назад

the song is called Divas - Deep Wave, it's only available on itunes tho.

• @igor19192
    @igor19192 7 лет назад

song 3:54:32 name plz?

• @endruzk
    @endruzk 7 лет назад

huni was on high

• @옌율광율
    @옌율광율 2 месяца назад

5:03:59

• @blackspore2906
    @blackspore2906 7 лет назад +1

if LZ beat SKT, LZ can beat every team

• @Ketoske
    @Ketoske 7 лет назад

somebody can give me the draft song?

• @창궁
      @창궁 7 лет назад

Ketoske the draft song's title is "defending champions"

• @Alex45441
    @Alex45441 7 лет назад

congratulation

• @cool3500
    @cool3500 7 лет назад +9

Just bench huni forever

• @leonardogomes1651
    @leonardogomes1651 7 лет назад

Como bota legendas?

• @shirou9647
    @shirou9647 7 лет назад

skt lose because longzu coach is oppa

• @YANGJI_lol
    @YANGJI_lol 7 лет назад +1

I knew they will win the rooki3s always win

• @kuronesheep7366
    @kuronesheep7366 7 лет назад

what is the title of the last song played?

• @kuronesheep7366

*where they start lifting the trophy.

• @RinoaSquall
      @RinoaSquall 7 лет назад

Miracle by Divas Deep wave
      Its a bit hard to find, i think its only on itunes

• @kuronesheep7366

+Omar Hesham thank youuuu

• @sametkocoglu5765
    @sametkocoglu5765 7 лет назад +3

even so skt best team in the world. And it will be forever. Until faker, wolf, bang, peanut and huni retires

• @kurzed4904
      @kurzed4904 7 лет назад

What about blank? Saved skt couple'a times right

• @sametkocoglu5765
      @sametkocoglu5765 7 лет назад

You have a point man :)

• @ramusvinicini
    @ramusvinicini 7 лет назад

@ 5:06:00

• @Ketoske
    @Ketoske 7 лет назад +2

KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

• @kurzed4904
      @kurzed4904 7 лет назад

Ketoske more like TrashKhan

• @audstire5954
    @audstire5954 7 лет назад

3:52:10 ...

• @scottofla
    @scottofla 7 лет назад

Papasmithy is horrible. Crumbz is so much better

• @Midgar88
    @Midgar88 7 лет назад

Wow, even as much pay to win as SKT can get, even with their top tier subs, they still could not beat the 5 man power of Longzhu...
    See SKT are average, fanboys are blind but their roster is the best SEVEN MAN NOT FIVE, even KT have a better 5 man roster then SKT, period.
    For this Longzhu team to come out and win under all odds of the buying power of skt and win... well skt have never had a 5 man team that comes close to these guys and that Korma coach will be pulling out his hair when it gels that even with all the money and buying power they still lose to sheer talent.
    Sorry SKT fanboys but you officially got destroyed :)

• @sami-kc8ox
    @sami-kc8ox 7 лет назад

who's the one at 5:04:00?

• @serafima2
      @serafima2 7 лет назад

I think that's Rascal

• @Paroxysm12
    @Paroxysm12 7 лет назад

skt need kkoma lol

• @MrMrkutepro
    @MrMrkutepro 7 лет назад

24:11 song name pls ?

• @phuongo8840
      @phuongo8840 7 лет назад +1

tui cũng tìm đoạn đó mà ko thấy

• @MrMrkutepro
      @MrMrkutepro 7 лет назад

ibiza until dawn bac nghe thử bài này đi , đoán thử là đoạn nào trong LCK hehe :

• @phuongo8840
      @phuongo8840 7 лет назад

đoạn chọn tướng. huhu mình dag tìm cái nhạc khúc đầu

• @MrMrkutepro
      @MrMrkutepro 7 лет назад

thiệt , mình cũng v @@ k biet bài đó tên j hết

• @phuongo8840
      @phuongo8840 7 лет назад +1

THE CHAMPIONS Opening tên bài nhạc đó bạn

• @mikevasquez1333
    @mikevasquez1333 7 лет назад

fue arreglado v":

• @balthazarjesuscasanova3449
    @balthazarjesuscasanova3449 7 лет назад

untara gg

• @AndreLuiz-xn6fm
    @AndreLuiz-xn6fm 7 лет назад

Eu ouvi "Que que isso Tixinha" no começo.. kkkkkk

• @nicolasahtty6033
    @nicolasahtty6033 7 лет назад +3

Alv perdió skt papuh :v

• @ahnjae-hyun6663
    @ahnjae-hyun6663 7 лет назад

Longzhu Don't Deserve That Trophy SKT T1 Will Get The Next Trophy Because They Deserve It But Sometimes We Need To Rest In Being First Place And Longzhu Enjoy Your Winning Because It Won't Last Forever It's Ok That SKT T1 Get The 2nd Place Cause Even They Lose We Love Them But Not Your Team That Win Just For Breaking The Straight Winning Of SKT T1, We Love You SKT T1 Hope To Get The Next Trophy :)

• @misterium1997
    @misterium1997 7 лет назад

Gg izi

• @Trinmakill
    @Trinmakill 7 лет назад

ahi quedo skt

• @yantitie306
    @yantitie306 6 лет назад +1

Skt noob

• @thefeel2261
    @thefeel2261 7 лет назад

Durog😂

• @Bcplay
    @Bcplay 7 лет назад +45

Most of the people who been watching LCK for at least 2 years would know SKT most afraid team is KTRolster, so in order not to let KT go to the World, losing this game is a must, now because SKT not the champion, so KT will have to play qualifiers, which means fighting more hard teams like, Samsung. SKT is so strong that, they are even picking teams to go to Worlds with them. SMART PLAN.... out from kKoma

• @alexishu3296
      @alexishu3296 7 лет назад +73

Noo, they just lost, bc LZ was better. Maybe SKT will be better at worlds.. But this kind of excuses.. Holy.

• @zaarongaming8174
      @zaarongaming8174 7 лет назад +1

Alexis HU My word, that's not an excuse lol, skt barely even reverse sweeped kt in the first place, if you want evidence that kt is skt's most afraid team, then there is the fact that kt is very good at holding It's own internationally, while LZ has almost no experience whatsoever facing off against international teams, which may just be their kryptonite, what supports your thinking that LZ only won because they were better? You presented no points whatsoever, while Bcplay's agrument would make much sense, and is supported by historical fact, kKoma is a genius, doing something like that would make sense.

• @justinecarpio9440
      @justinecarpio9440 7 лет назад +30

why would they be scared of kt if they won against them in playoffs, they lost and that's okay. Stop making up stories. Longzhu deserves the recognition.

• @ion669
      @ion669 7 лет назад +2

Well im not sure if u are srs or what but I will tell you as a SKT fan SKT didn't played there to lose. Surely they may have played with reservations (that is, not showing everything) but im pretty sure they wanted to win it. I believe it was more all of the fatigue accumulating that ended up affecting the bot lane in the end and LZ having a way better top lane atm.

• @vedransustic9137
      @vedransustic9137 7 лет назад +5

Lol. It's much harder to win LCK than to win worlds... It's like a bunch of trash and top 3 Korean teams.

• @HaidanCSGO
    @HaidanCSGO 7 лет назад

Já se foi a epoca da skt

• @vouxvoux8267
    @vouxvoux8267 7 лет назад +3

Longzhu deserves the credit and the recognition. BUT as an SKT fan. COME ON!!!! you could've won that easily what happened!!

• @Danielstarcate2
      @Danielstarcate2 7 лет назад +1

KT > LZG
      Skt doesnt mind stomping LZG in worlds.

• @hateprigovor
      @hateprigovor 7 лет назад +15

really? are you completely delusional or what? Faker was crying like a little girl after loss in game 2

• @MrTuanta1989
      @MrTuanta1989 7 лет назад

Well, SKT really wanna win this. But there was a problem with the pick ban strategy of Kkoma, I think that Untara really didn't want to play Shen, he could've play Rumble or Trundle instead T_T it's just sad that Untara could not hold his ground with Khan, Huni has a bad experience when it come to be camped too much. As an SKT fan, let's just think that this is Kkoma intention to lose so that SKT has a better chance to win at World without KT (KT often tilt at qualifier)

• @fixedskye
      @fixedskye 7 лет назад

Tuan Tran so the fox calling the grapes sour, in other words

• @AwesomeGuy437
    @AwesomeGuy437 7 лет назад

K

• @VonApennn
    @VonApennn 7 лет назад +4

Be funny if faker leaves skt after this lol jk

• @BrendanGeormer
      @BrendanGeormer 7 лет назад +6

Well, he has said he wants to change things up in the past, I am waiting for a super rich company to bring him to NA, and then NA solo q will once again fear the aatrox ban

• @jacobli1671
      @jacobli1671 7 лет назад

Brendan Geormer you mean the garen ban

• @FrIeDeGgS887
      @FrIeDeGgS887 7 лет назад

Faker bans the first champion on the list, which is Garen in korea because of their alphabet so it would be aatrox in NA.

• @BrendanGeormer
      @BrendanGeormer 7 лет назад

Last year, when worlds was in NA, Faker always banned Aatrox, and people often dodged the game because they were afraid of going against Faker.

• @support_eu6397
      @support_eu6397 7 лет назад

Brendan Geormer right now if you watch his streams he doesnt ban any champ now since its first in the list)

• @vietredneck
    @vietredneck 7 лет назад +7

Game 3, SKT showed LZ that they could've slaughtered them in the first two matches. But, they have bigger aspirations. They want the World Championship title again. So they give LZ the LCK title.

• @derekma6482
      @derekma6482 7 лет назад +10

vietredneck but by that logic, kt could've slaughtered skt in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th game

• @derekma6482
      @derekma6482 7 лет назад +4

in addition, SKT only beat LZ when Huni was playing a carry champion. They need to repeat that and make sure they play around huni, which isnt the strategy that they are used to.

• @vietredneck
      @vietredneck 7 лет назад

Yeah. Probably so. Check out the top comment on this video. Guy explains it very well. Seems like all the top Korean teams are trying to ensure they get to at least the semifinals to battle against each other.

• @ambrieee866
      @ambrieee866 7 лет назад +4

Well, I don't know... I think losing on purpose, especially in Korea, is unacceptable. Take Life from SC2 scene. He got caught match fixing and now is banned for life from any KeSPA organized/co-organized tournament (which LCK is). I don't think it's worth the risk for SKT and the players.

• @catonpillow
      @catonpillow 7 лет назад +18

Surprisingly SKT's butthurt fangirls are running out of ideas these days.. Excuses after excuses, shameful..