Это видео недоступно.
Сожалеем об этом.

In The Hands - Contax T3

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 14 май 2024
  • Support the channel here! www.patreon.com/user?u=92193353
    A huge thank you to Prime Camera Singapore for loaning this camera to me for the review!
    The Rotary Processor that I use: www.axle.photography/
    Film Stock: HP5++, Fomapan 400
    Scanning Software: Negative Lab Pro
    Video Camera: Canon EOS R5C
    Video Lens: Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8 II
    Microphone: Stam Audio SA 87 i
    Preamp: SSL Big Six
    #contax #contaxt3 #contaxt2 #filmphotography
    Hello friends,
    Jeremy here. Here's a hands on look at a beautiful camera, the Contax T3.
    The black and white pictures featured in this video were shot on Ilford HP5 pushed 2 stops, and Fomapan 400, developed in Ilfotec HC on a rotary processor.
    I use colour films as well, a few being Kodak portra 160, 400, 800, Color plus, Ultramax and Gold, Fujifilm PRO160NS and PRO400H.
    If you're looking for a compact point and shoot film camera, this is definitely one to consider. If you love film photography too, join me here on this channel!
    Peace,
    Jeremy-T aka JeremyT aka JeremyTphotography

Комментарии • 4

• @monochromios
    @monochromios 2 месяца назад +4

I bought my T3 the day it was released in Europe in 2001. It has been with me since then, every day, everywhere I went. So far, its only issue has been its "single tooth" for film loading, which lasted about 5 years. I bought a roll of tape back then to attack the film to the winding spool, and I did not even consider having a repair (it means changing the whole motorized spool). If a photographer's favorite camera is the one he uses most, then the T3 is mine. Thank you for sharing, and enjoy.

• @DecentGatsby
    @DecentGatsby 2 месяца назад +1

Lovely little camera-it’s such a shame that one of its major flaws is the inflated price tag. IMO there is absolutely no logical reason why you should spend this much money on a film point and shoot given the overwhelming options with that much money (but hey, if you have the money, go for it!)
    I bought a “well used” one for $1600 with a 4 year extended warranty. It’s been brilliant, the lens cover doesn’t close but that’s it. I can’t wait to see what you make with it!

• @ronnyboi9813
    @ronnyboi9813 2 месяца назад

Are you planning a in the hands or review of the GR21? You've shown one in a couple of your past videos