10 Minutes Of Pure Street Photography With The Fujifilm X-T50

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 22 сен 2024
    Took the Fujifilm X-T50 out into NYC for a couple hours to make some street photos and try out some of the simulations using the new "Film Simulation Dial."
    More about the Fujifilm X-T50: • The NEW Fujifilm X-T50...
    Interested in the camera?
    Black: amzn.to/4dJ2LzN
    Silver: amzn.to/4bGmePW
    Charcoal: amzn.to/4bk7Mx5
    Gear I Use -
    Go Pro Hero 8: amzn.to/3XgAsTo
    Go Pro Chest Mount: amzn.to/4e5nQ7N
    LR Presets: www.austinvisu...
    FREE B&W Preset: www.austinvisu...
    Instagram: / avdidit
    Portfolio: www.austinvisu...
    #fujifilmxt50 #fujifilm #xt50 #howtosetupyourfujifilmxt50 #fujixt50 #povstreetphotography #streetphotographers #streetphotography #fujifilmcamera #streetphotographytips
    *As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!

Комментарии • 16

• @itsr7studio
    @itsr7studio 3 месяца назад +8

As someone who pre-ordered the X-T50 because they’re excited about that pro-level internals in a compact form (I have small hands!), I appreciate seeing low-light photos. Thank you!

• @cristianlara7168
      @cristianlara7168 3 месяца назад

Any idea how preorders work? I preordered mine from Best Buy yesterday and it says I will receive it next Thursday. Do you guys know how valid that is? It seems too good to be true with all the talk of back orders.

• @itsr7studio
      @itsr7studio 3 месяца назад

@@cristianlara7168 I’ve never pre-ordered a camera before! I placed my order with Adorama, and their customer service rep said, “The manufacturer will start shipping on June 17th. More details will be provided on June 17th to track the order.” So, if Best Buy has a set date for your pre-order, that’s fantastic! Although the XT50 pre-orders are doing well, they’re not at X100VI levels. If you do get your camera next Thursday, congrats, have fun, and share your first impressions! 🤓

• @chaitong6264
      @chaitong6264 2 месяца назад

@@itsr7studio wtf you mean not on x100vi levels? . with kit new lens 16-50m it sure far bnetter then x100vi way too overated

• @itsr7studio
      @itsr7studio 2 месяца назад +1

@@chaitong6264 Thanks for asking for clarification! I was responding to the previous post asking about pre-order arrival dates. My comment refers to pre-order numbers, not image quality, as I wrote, “XT50 preorders are doing well...” In the U.S., there doesn’t seem to be the same backlog of pre-orders for the X-T50 as for the X100VI.

• @r423sdex
    @r423sdex 3 месяца назад +4

Just goes to show, gear doesn't make the photo.

• @Danielmsdc
    @Danielmsdc 21 день назад

Are the photos edited or are they with the recipes directly?

• @avdidit
      @avdidit  День назад

just recipes on JPGS

• @AaryckE
    @AaryckE 2 месяца назад

What’s that camera strap?

• @matsefcik
    @matsefcik 3 месяца назад +1

got some good characters in this one 🙌🏻

• @Dennisoneiljr
    @Dennisoneiljr 3 месяца назад

Thoughts on the new 16-50?

• @avdidit
      @avdidit  3 месяца назад

I only used it for a few hours - I thought it was pretty nice but don't have a ton of thoughts on it tbh

• @mirkman8268
      @mirkman8268 2 месяца назад

The new 16-50 is super sharp!

• @gildedfox
    @gildedfox 3 месяца назад

Enjoyed this!

• @t-kyan
    @t-kyan 3 месяца назад

Nice!

• @kadragepictures
    @kadragepictures 3 месяца назад

I really get a panic attack when I see people walking through New York, too much buildings maaan :D but great photos!