What's The BEST Tikka T3?

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 22 окт 2024

Комментарии • 143

• @markvines7308
    @markvines7308 3 года назад +18

I'm one Aussie who has enjoyed your channel for a while now. I love the way you just "naturally chat away" about a subject dear to all of us. Happy New Year mate 👍🇦🇺

• @MrYrgas
      @MrYrgas 3 года назад +1

He's like my long lost grandfather, sitting in his mancave just chatting about guns all night long, with a whiskey in hand

• @kyotoau9095
      @kyotoau9095 2 года назад +1

Same. He is a fantastic ambassador

• @joshuagibson2520
    @joshuagibson2520 3 года назад +2

My 21 year old soldier of a son recently went and bought a T3 all on his own. I am proud that my boy sprung on such a fine piece of equipment. I'm not a fan of the 6.5 Creedmore, though it is a fine round for reaching out.

• @mopokebonza729
    @mopokebonza729 3 года назад +3

I had aT3 in 6.5x55mm .. very good rifle

• @scousewillo62
    @scousewillo62 3 года назад +1

Thank you for your time, I am in the UK so very restricted in what we can shoot. The Airgun scene is very big here and I am lucky to have some lovely guns. I am always looking for channels like this to watch and look forward to watching you for many years. Happy New Year all and stay safe

• @dancaison710
    @dancaison710 3 года назад +7

Love your channel, love your knowledge and history of firearms. Keep up the good work.

• @patchnl
    @patchnl 3 года назад

I really appreciate the time and attention you place in your videos. It is a pleasure to view informative content from a true firearms lover, without all the shooting, politics, or fluff getting in the way. And your humility is refreshing. I'm sorry you feel compelled to mention the tremor in several videos, I guess your fans are genuinely concerned though. Not me; the only other time I have seen such a thing was from my junior rifle team shooting coach, and he was a quadruple distinguished rifle shooter, and had a loooong and happy life!!
    I have a T3x Sporter in .223, 20" threaded barrel version. It shoots sub-minute all day long with almost everything I feed it. It was one of the very few bolt action production rifles that satisfied my requirement for a 1 in 8" twist barrel, necessary for the 77gr and 80gr bullets that I shoot. I agree with at least one other fan that the stock is ugly (mine uglier than USOGs, because of which layer was most exposed on the flat surfaces). I also do not like the plastic trigger guard/bottom "metal" and bolt knob, but they can be readily replaced. But functionally it was by far the best option for me. A really well-built piece, albeit a little heavy.

• @waldemar4919
    @waldemar4919 3 года назад +1

I have T3 stainless steel with heavy barrel 223 rem. Yes, it's pretty heavy but accuracy is amazing.Love this rifle.
    Happy New Year USOG and everybody.

• @travishimself1973
    @travishimself1973 3 года назад +3

My T3x superlite in 7mm rem mag is one of my favourites. Very light so gives you a good shove but perfect for sambar here in Australia.

• @meintjiesj
    @meintjiesj 2 года назад +1

Want to get a 6.5x55 Swede for target shooting and not many of the manufacturers actually make this caliber rifle with heavy longer barrels. Sabatti makes a nice one Target EVO but impossible to get hold of one, no demand I am told. So been looking at other options and the T3 Sporter and T3X Sporter also comes in this caliber, so glad I came across your video

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns
      @UnitedStatesOfGuns  2 года назад +1

Hi Johan - The T3 Sporter is super - I even like that sharp and unique looking stock. Hope you get one. Good shooting and all the best!

• @knuckledustaz
      @knuckledustaz Год назад +1

I can attest to the accuracy of this rifle, I have a t3 sporter in 6.5x55 with 24inch threaded barrel and it is extremely accurate. You will not regret your purchase if you can locate one in the combination. God bless from Australia m.

• @levanpkh6882
    @levanpkh6882 18 дней назад

Wish you a long and healthy life and keep these videos coming

• @craigmcmullen231
    @craigmcmullen231 3 года назад +3

I’m glad you’re doing well! I’ve noticed your tremor but also noticed it was periodic and figured it wasn’t Parkinson’s.
    I enjoy your videos and wish or hope I can get up north and shoot with you someday.
    I’m currently doing a custom build and would love that 54j action. They are so smooth! But down here in Pa they’re super rare and super salty.

• @tommcgovern690
    @tommcgovern690 3 года назад +1

Still the best firearms reviewer on youtube. Hello from Australia and all the best in 2021.

• @slickdazzler7330
    @slickdazzler7330 3 года назад +2

All are very nice rifles. The 558 looks great. That would be my first choice as well. Happy New Year

• @franktaeterUSA
    @franktaeterUSA 3 года назад +1

The 3 T3s i bought last yr for 450 a piece!! Happy new year!!

• @scotkingshill7644
    @scotkingshill7644 3 года назад +1

We used the sporters for hi power across the course competition in ca when we couldn’t use the ar you can run the bolt with out lifting your head so you never look away from the sights

• @shanemckenzie9081
    @shanemckenzie9081 3 года назад +4

The Sportco/Omark action from Aus is also a great single shot action.

• @Kabob_King
    @Kabob_King 3 года назад

I’ve owned two tikka rifles. A t3 forest in 270 and a T3x lite stainless in 30-06. Didn’t like the synthetic stock as much as the wood. I thought the t3x lite might be a good alternative to my kimber 84m. Couldn’t commit to the extra 16oz.
    So I took the stainless 30-06 barreled action and dropped it in the forest stock. Both were extremely accurate, far more than is needed for most big game hunting. Great rifle if I expect to need to reach out a little bit. Or to lend out and not have to worry too much.
    Want to mention I bought a 760 in 300 savage (1954) with a Williams FP sight on your recommendation about the 760. Just an excellent no frills deer rifle for 99% of what I do, mostly big woods hunting in the Northeast. The build quality is very good, the action is super slick, and 300 savage is IMO the sweet spot for a deer rifle. Quickly replaced my Win 94 30-30.
    Keep it up!

• @10glocks40
    @10glocks40 3 года назад +1

I absolutely love your videos. It is so refreshing to hear from a humble, knowledgeable gun guy, Thank you for that. Can you tell me what USOG stands for? I looked and looked, but still can't figure it out. I must have missed it.

• @SpyderGT
    @SpyderGT 3 года назад +1

I just picked my T3x Arctic 6.5 Creed yesterday) Beautiful rifle! Just tried indoor at 25 yards and off course she is very accurate) Great addition to my Tikka Tac A1 ant T1x)) Can’t wait to try her at 100+
    And I regret I didn’t buy Sporter .223 last year ((
    Thanks for your videos!

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns
      @UnitedStatesOfGuns  3 года назад +1

Excellent rifle! Congrats on getting one - I'm pretty sure they are no inexpensive. Lasting value and true accuracy - a tough and tested rifle. Bravo.

• @jimmyjones2426
    @jimmyjones2426 3 года назад +1

Thanks for giving us Aussies a special mention 👍🏼 🇦🇺

• @knuckledustaz
    @knuckledustaz Год назад

The tikka sporter is amazing, both the tikka sporter and tikka tac have a match chamber also. Extremely accurate rifles, and my favourite tikka rifle. 24 inch threaded barrel in 6.5x55 Swede dear god.

• @yili8730
    @yili8730 3 года назад +1

T3 sported is an excellent rifle without a Sako TRG price tag. Only problem I have with the original laminate stock is the recoil lug imbedded wobbles! Please check yours. I use the MDT chassis instead to unleash its accuracy potential.

• @markcarraway879
    @markcarraway879 3 года назад +1

We love and appreciate you Mike! Really enjoy your videos. Happy new year.

• @altruisticscoundrel
    @altruisticscoundrel 3 года назад +2

Another fine lecture!
    Thank you and Happy New Year!

• @rudolfyakich6653
    @rudolfyakich6653 3 года назад +1

A video presentation that really hits home for me. I have been wanting a T3 Sporter for a long time. I need a left hand .260 for position shooting. What options are available for magazines. I would need four of them total. Also a proper sling. Would that be a 1907 ? I also have a as new Latigo purchased from Brownell's in 1998. As well as various modern tactical slings.

• @marcogram1216
    @marcogram1216 3 года назад

Another good one sir. My bride and I really like the sporterized military target rifles. The "Bisley regulated" .303s converted to .308, Schultz and Larsen M98s, Swedish G63s, etc. Aperture sights, not too light and they usually have great timber. You can't have one of these built today for what they normally sell for.
    Keep up the great content, attitude and demeanor.

• @richarddixon7276
    @richarddixon7276 3 года назад +1

Watching in 2021 and this is a great way to start the New Year , excellent review as always , that 558 has a really beautiful stock !. Thanks for 2020s Education , You say "You can go On & On" , well I can go On & On watching & listening to You & I'm looking forward to more of the same in 21 , Happy New Year , Shoot Straight Stay Safe & Stay Well .

• @TheMrkunekune
    @TheMrkunekune 3 года назад

The T3 sporter is a great rifle. The sauer 200str is also a great rifle popular in scandinavia for sport shooting. It has a similar stock, but has easy barrel change like the sauer 202.

• @Deuceblank
    @Deuceblank 3 года назад +1

Happy new year, love these vids of quality firearms of past and present and details of how they are built and assembled!

• @davidgendron1953
    @davidgendron1953 3 года назад +1

Nice “jacket” bumpy the way! Really classy!!

• @KingThallion
    @KingThallion 3 года назад +2

I recently bought a CZ557 which was in competition with the t3 for the Canadian contract. It is much more affordable, a little heavier. Would love to hear your thoughts on that rifle.

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns

Hi King - I like the CZ better. No idea how decisions are made in governments but you have a superb rifle.

• @TheRjseagles
    @TheRjseagles Год назад

Hope you’re still healthy. Cool review man

• @shanemckenzie9081
    @shanemckenzie9081 3 года назад +1

Happy New Year Mike from Aus. Great channel.

• @garyevans3421
    @garyevans3421 3 года назад

I love my Tikkas, I have several. The most unusual one was a Cabela’s exclusive called the “Boar Hunter”. Just their plain black synthetic stock with a blued 20in barrel. Mine is in 30-06. It’s got Sako’s safari sights and at first, I wondered why it’s got a thicker than normal barrel and lightening flutes. Then it dawned on me that the sights being made for 375s and bigger, they had to start with the circumference of a bigger barrel so the sights would match the barrel. It’s wonderfully light and handy and I sighted it in with Remington 220 gr Corelocks for if I get in real close to feral hogs, I can shoot them from any angle!

• @garyevans3421
      @garyevans3421 3 года назад

Excuse me, I just remembered it has a camouflaged stock.

• @flintrichards945
    @flintrichards945 3 года назад

I have never shot or had a Tikka rifle I really liked the one with the walnut stock. Very happy new year .

• @jakeoutdoors9600
    @jakeoutdoors9600 3 года назад

You said that action at the end is pretty good. It locks at the rear like my French MAS36 rifles. That is one of the two major complaints about the MAS36, the other being an armorer has to adjust the sights. But I have never had a issue with the rear locking lugs. I quite like the guns. They are chambered in 7.5x54 French which has about the same power as a 308, so its not a whimpy round. Its just funny how some people criticize things with minimal experience with them. Lots of good stuff out there.

• @rickbattle5706
    @rickbattle5706 3 года назад +1

Interesting video, good job. Happy New Year!!!

• @elpmettsol
    @elpmettsol 3 года назад

Don’t worry, you have plenty of gas left in the tank ⛽️!!! Another EXCELLENT video!👍

• @colton4505
    @colton4505 3 года назад +2

Would love for you to get a hold of a new Benell Lupo and compare that to the Sako S20!

• @piero1962
    @piero1962 2 года назад

Love your humour as well as your vids. Keep it up.

• @buckaroobonsi555
    @buckaroobonsi555 3 года назад +1

I hope you had Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Love your video's!

• @MrMotorz
    @MrMotorz 3 года назад +1

In Spain a rifle like the Sporter is called a "shooting weapon" to distinguish them from "hunting" ones. All of them fall into the category of "sporting weapons". The influence of American Culture is imposing the term "varmint", although here, among other things by legislation, it is not practiced as in your great Nation!
    Happy New Year

• @duggydo
    @duggydo 3 года назад

Happy New Year to you. Ammunition is a great gift, but hard to find these days! Here's to a hopefully less eventful 2021.

• @subterfusion4005
    @subterfusion4005 3 года назад +2

I believe ive seen advertised a t3 "battue" (maybe not the correct spelling) but it seemed like a sort of running game version with a shorter barrel and open sights. Id really like to have one in .308.

• @mrparlanejxtra
    @mrparlanejxtra 3 года назад

Happy new year and keep up the good work. Don't overdo the vitamins. The smell of burning powder will improve your health.

• @mdub1955
    @mdub1955 3 года назад

I have the M558 in 22-250. A well made and wonderful rifle.

• @dimitarhadjov3748
    @dimitarhadjov3748 3 года назад

Love the Winchester on the wall :)

• @kevinward8915
    @kevinward8915 2 года назад

Another great video,have a couple of tikka’s great rifles

• @mrparlanejxtra
    @mrparlanejxtra 3 года назад

In laminated wood the fillets all face the same way and are clamped and glued. With plywood they alternate the grain so that odd numbered fillets face and are glued 90 degrees to even numbered fillets. Plywood creates a rougher end grain as some are true end grain and others are side grain.

• @charlesmckinley29
    @charlesmckinley29 3 года назад

Thank you and Happy New Year! Hope ammo becomes more available for you.

• @thetazman6
    @thetazman6 3 года назад

Professor, thanks for the class

• @eugenegress5896
    @eugenegress5896 10 месяцев назад

Thank you for your videos, Glad your health is ok. I have always wondered, who you are, and your back ground, weather you were a former Military person, firarms instructor, ect?

• @kdm6287
    @kdm6287 3 года назад

Thanks for all your videos over 2020, look forward to more in 21. Hope 21 is a great year for you, take care.

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns
      @UnitedStatesOfGuns  3 года назад

Happy New Year Karol 🙏

• @kdm6287
      @kdm6287 3 года назад

@@UnitedStatesOfGuns thanks Mike, keep up the good work, happy new year to u also.

• @flavortown3781
    @flavortown3781 3 года назад

Happy newyears! Love hearing you talk about your lovely rifles! 7x57!

• @FEARY888
    @FEARY888 3 года назад

Happy new year. Great video again, thank you !

• @FriViden
    @FriViden 3 года назад

If you think of plywood - you will be happy ordering the sporter - the quality is exquisite.

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns

For sure you're right! Amazing accuracy and quality. Those Finns know what's what.

• @joelclark2130
    @joelclark2130 3 года назад

Love your channel ❤, great information. Hope you enjoy life and live a long time. May God bless you.

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns

God Bless you and yours Joel! I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! One viewer sent me these beautiful words which I forward to all : "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you, all the days of your life, and you will dwell in the house of the Lord, forever."

• @jackb1888
    @jackb1888 3 года назад

Tikka t3s are great rifles, theres only minor changes with the new t3x, the previous 595 and 590 had bolts and actions sized to their rifle chamberings, favourite model would be the t3 varmint in 223 nice to shoot

• @lavida57
    @lavida57 3 года назад

Happy New Year from South East Florida.

• @emickkart25
    @emickkart25 3 года назад +1

I like watching your videos, very informative. I'm looking to build a long range rifle. I have a chassis that will except remington 700 long action rifle. Do you have any recommendations about brands of actions and calibers? Thanks, from Texas.

• @zechnarwilliams8019
    @zechnarwilliams8019 Год назад

I really like listening to you sir! I lost your channle for a while! Peace and Grace!

• @poppasquat8483
    @poppasquat8483 3 года назад

T3 Sporter is my dream commercial rifle

• @scotteger6271
    @scotteger6271 3 года назад

Happy new year!

• @STO-xe2sg
    @STO-xe2sg 3 года назад

Happy new year Mike! Stay safe Brother God Bless !

• @MrPh30
    @MrPh30 3 года назад

Happy Nsw Year, a episode about various ammo would be good later on.

• @ianfarr-wharton1000
    @ianfarr-wharton1000 3 года назад

Aussie, Aussie Aussie.. Thank you from Australia.

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns

Such an amazing country and people - Australia! Happy New Year!

• @ianfarr-wharton1000
      @ianfarr-wharton1000 3 года назад

@@UnitedStatesOfGuns You too mate!! Happy New Year!!

• @erichuntter2437
    @erichuntter2437 3 года назад

All the best in 2021 👍.
    Is they any good book on
    double barrel rifle and combination gun?

• @TommygunNG
    @TommygunNG 3 года назад

Circa 5:00 -- The Canadian Rangers adopted a 7.62mm version of this back in 2015. Possible option in the face of coming AW laws in U.S., if they are still made.

• @johngreene7928
    @johngreene7928 3 года назад

Every time I watch your videos I wait to see if that last shot works out OK??? But no.... It always stovepipes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @hannigan40
    @hannigan40 3 года назад

Great video

• @newpeupyoass
    @newpeupyoass 3 года назад +2

The T3X Arctic that Canadian Rangers adopted is the best, of course.

• @feralhiker6816
      @feralhiker6816 3 года назад

Obviously

• @poppasquat8483
      @poppasquat8483 3 года назад

Check Bloke on the Range's review. Falls massively short of expectations

• @feralhiker6816
      @feralhiker6816 3 года назад

@@poppasquat8483 handled one a while back. I like it

• @glenpick1
      @glenpick1 3 года назад

Just bought a near new Arctic- amazing shooting rifle in 308 - the aperture sights are amazing - incredibly accurate.

• @me200342
    @me200342 2 года назад

i own a sporter and its my favorite gun in the safe

• @jackb1888
    @jackb1888 3 года назад +1

The stock on the t3 is nicer to grip, whereas the t3x is more plastic in feel had both but prefer the t3

• @kitbruttig1995
    @kitbruttig1995 3 года назад

You made a comment that thumb hole stocks are very comfortable. I think so too. Why are they not more available commercially?

• @daneboro6847
    @daneboro6847 3 года назад

Happy New Year Mike!

• @paulbuchbauer7002
    @paulbuchbauer7002 3 года назад

Happy New Year Mike! What's this new Tikka prototype you speak of??

• @jaydee1532
    @jaydee1532 3 года назад

Bonne Année 👍

• @horvackipetar
    @horvackipetar 3 года назад

I wish You Heppy New year!

• @ziruk-king4466
    @ziruk-king4466 3 года назад

Hi,
    Happy New year. Question I just found a ruger 1 270 b 26 inch made in 1991 shot 40 times mint condition sitting for the last 29 years never hunted just at the range-. Price is 900--- should I pick it up. The blueing and stock perfect??

• @ziruk-king4466
      @ziruk-king4466 3 года назад

And it has a special weaver v shaped ready to go

• @davidgendron1953
    @davidgendron1953 3 года назад

Not a fan of all those tikkas rifles.... but that Ruger no1 in the back rack there.... tow or three videos now where this rugger no1 osait to g there!! You should do a video of all you no1 hahaha just for me hahaha!! All the best to you in this new year of 2021!!

• @jimthefencer5212
    @jimthefencer5212 2 года назад

Can u pls do a review of the Tikka arctic they are so bad ass

• @aksalaman4689
    @aksalaman4689 3 года назад +4

"I like the Enfield more than the Tikka", I don't think I've heard that before.

• @adamkadir3803
      @adamkadir3803 3 года назад +1

Every Tikka I've shot was spectacularly accurate for a factory rifle. However there's always been something about Tikka that I've not liked. I'm not sure if it's the name or the feel, maybe their ubiquity or their simplicity, but just something about Tikka Im not a fan on.
      Enfields? Sure they're not as refined as a Tikka but I've always found them quite engaging. I got to have my hands on an old Enfield sporter in 7RemMag and it was great fun. It wasn't as accurate as a Tikka, but accurate enough and it had personality.

• @subterfusion4005
      @subterfusion4005 3 года назад +1

@@adamkadir3803 an Enfield in 7mag would have had to have been a rebarreled M1917 or P14; not the No.4 Lee-Enfield used by the Canadians. Totally different rifle.

• @adamkadir3803
      @adamkadir3803 3 года назад

@@subterfusion4005 I'll take your word for it. I don't know anything about enfields or the 17/14.

• @subterfusion4005
      @subterfusion4005 3 года назад +1

The 7mag fits nicely in a slightly modified M1917 or P14 action, but it's too long for a Lee-Enfield, and operates at much higher pressure than the .303 British cartridge.
      My apologies for butting in.

• @adamkadir3803
      @adamkadir3803 3 года назад

@@subterfusion4005 No need to apologize. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new.

• @TheElectrochemistry1
    @TheElectrochemistry1 3 года назад

I bought an S 20 and an Aussie

• @russellmiller212
    @russellmiller212 3 года назад

Fantastic firearm by Tikka. This sporting version is most likely an international 300 meter 'free rifle'. Arctic versions would be used for biathlon.

• @scojotro
      @scojotro 2 года назад

The arctic version was literally designed on contract bid for our Canadian forces arctic soldiers to replace their ageing Lee Enfields.
      After many applications the Tikka was chosen for functionality in our adverse/extreme conditions here in the north.

• @tonnywildweasel8138
    @tonnywildweasel8138 3 года назад +2

Happy New Year everybody!

• @219garry
    @219garry 3 года назад

Do you happen to have.............YES I DO..... Happy New Year

• @mag318
    @mag318 3 года назад

Do you have any of the pre war Mauser rimfire like the ES340B, ES350B or Mm410Bs. I'd enjoy hearing your opinion on these beautiful Mausers.

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns

Hi mag318 - I probably don't as I don't recognize those model numbers. I have the Model 98 Kurz and a few Mauser .22s - these are bolt action repeaters and a single shot or two. Please see Patreon for more videos. I forget there they all are.

• @mag318
      @mag318 3 года назад

@@UnitedStatesOfGuns We seem to have the same taste when it comes to vintage 22s. After watching your video with the Gevarm open bolt I found and bought a NIB Voere version and just last week a Mauser 105. Mauser bought Voeres German plant and continued production under their name. The Mauser ES 340 and 350Bs are single shot target rifles. The Mm410b uses the same action and is a magazine fed sporter version.

• @davidoldham1946
    @davidoldham1946 3 года назад

The best one is left handed, specific make and caliber up to your personal taste.

• @larryclark9380
    @larryclark9380 2 года назад

10:26 "I invite you to buy one."
    Thanks. May have to take your advice.

• @TheRasmusson
    @TheRasmusson 3 года назад

Many shooters in Sweden use this exact rifle for ” military match” shooting With diopter sights at 300 meters usually in cal 6,5x 55 its a great sporting Rifle.
    Gretings from Sweden

• @14goldmedals
    @14goldmedals 3 года назад

The Tikka T3 Arctic was built for our Canadian Rangers. Primarily Inuit, these are Canadians that live in our Arctic and are for all intents and purposes are a branch of our military. They are trained and equipped by the Armed Forces and maintain a presence to keep our lands Sovereign. Many lives have been saved by them doing search and rescue. They needed a rifle in 7.62 NATO/308 Win because their 303 British Lee Enfields were worn and ammo was harder to obtain in large government orders. The Rangers keep their rifles and hunt with them to feed their villages.

• @danlindeke2561
    @danlindeke2561 Год назад

You'd think somebody would make rotating aperature sight like Artic. Evan the 2 position from M16.

• @lohikarhu734
    @lohikarhu734 3 года назад

Nice jacket..or, schöner Janker ;-) from Germany, oder Österreich?

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns

Hi Lohi! Osterreich - I just love that jacket.

• @lohikarhu734
      @lohikarhu734 3 года назад

@@UnitedStatesOfGuns yep, they are so nice looking, I bought an ok one, but lost a bunch of weight, many kg, so need to get a new one, and I have not yet bought the mandatory Lederhosen ;-) cheers! BTW, I don't know if you caught my comments on your high-velocity video?

• @kevincraig6407
    @kevincraig6407 3 года назад

Happy new year all! May 2021 be a 100x better than 20!

• @snoozer987
    @snoozer987 3 года назад +1

Why are you making your videos in low definition (480p)?

• @straycat62
      @straycat62 3 года назад

He was waiting on you to buy him better filming equipment

• @pnhunt035
      @pnhunt035 3 года назад

But really, why? That started since recently. I love this channel, content is great but it would be nicer to see all this interesting guns in 1080p. Anyway, happy New Year to all!

• @danstevens2204
    @danstevens2204 3 года назад

Not a fan of the laminated stock on that rifle. Looks like it’s only half finished.

• @randyschaff8939
    @randyschaff8939 3 года назад

Barrel is too short on S20

• @larrygael7892
    @larrygael7892 3 года назад

Good. I wait for love from you 💝💖

• @sahmadi1000
    @sahmadi1000 Год назад

I liked it until you said plywood.

• @UnitedStatesOfGuns
      @UnitedStatesOfGuns  Год назад

You're right - and believe it or not - that is what they call it over there.

• @paulchandler9646
    @paulchandler9646 3 года назад

I would rather have the 1886 behind you than what's on the table.