下面是这节课的文字稿,如果对您有帮助的话,欢迎点赞订阅!谢谢观看! I love art and enjoy visiting exhibitions. 我热爱艺术,喜欢参观画展。 Last Saturday, I went to an art exhibition in the city. 上周六,我去了市里的一场画展。 The gallery was filled with beautiful paintings. 画廊里满是美丽的画作。 I saw works from many famous artists. 我看到了很多著名艺术家的作品。 My favorite pieces were by a painter named Emma Green. 我最喜欢的作品是一个叫艾玛·格林的画家创作的。 She uses bright colors and unique styles in her work. 她在作品中使用了明亮的色彩和独特的风格。 I was so impressed by her landscapes. 她的风景画让我印象深刻。 I took my time, studying each piece closely. 我仔细地看着每一幅画。 I even took some photos of the paintings I liked. 我还拍了一些我喜欢的画的照片。 Later, I saw a group of abstract paintings. 后来,我看到了一组抽象画。 They were colorful but hard to understand. 它们色彩丰富,但很难理解。 I tried to guess the meaning behind each one. 我试着猜测每幅画背后的含义。 Then, I met my friend Jake at the exhibition. 然后,我在展览上遇到了我的朋友杰克。 He is also interested in art and came to explore. 他也对艺术感兴趣,来这里参观。 Together, we walked around and discussed the art. 我们一起边走边讨论这些艺术作品。 Jake liked the abstract paintings the most. 杰克最喜欢抽象画。 He found them mysterious and exciting. 他觉得它们神秘又有趣。 I preferred the realistic portraits. 我更喜欢写实的肖像画。 They felt so lifelike and full of emotion. 它们看起来很生动,充满感情。 After a while, we took a break in the gallery café. 过了一会儿,我们在画廊的咖啡厅里休息。 We talked about our favorite pieces and artists. 我们谈论了我们最喜欢的作品和艺术家。 Jake mentioned he wanted to start painting himself. 杰克提到他想开始自己画画。 I encouraged him and said he should try. 我鼓励他,说他应该试试。 The exhibition gave us a lot of inspiration. 这次展览给了我们很多灵感。 I felt more motivated to create my own art too. 我也感觉更有动力创作自己的作品了。 Before leaving, we visited the gift shop. 离开前,我们参观了礼品店。 I bought a small notebook with paintings on the cover. 我买了一个封面上有画的小笔记本。 Jake got a postcard of his favorite abstract piece. 杰克买了一张他最喜欢的抽象画的明信片。 It was a great day filled with art and ideas. 这是充满艺术和想法的一天。 I can't wait for the next exhibition. 我迫不及待地期待下一个展览。
下面是这节课的文字稿,如果对您有帮助的话,欢迎点赞订阅!谢谢观看!
I love art and enjoy visiting exhibitions.
我热爱艺术,喜欢参观画展。
Last Saturday, I went to an art exhibition in the city.
上周六,我去了市里的一场画展。
The gallery was filled with beautiful paintings.
画廊里满是美丽的画作。
I saw works from many famous artists.
我看到了很多著名艺术家的作品。
My favorite pieces were by a painter named Emma Green.
我最喜欢的作品是一个叫艾玛·格林的画家创作的。
She uses bright colors and unique styles in her work.
她在作品中使用了明亮的色彩和独特的风格。
I was so impressed by her landscapes.
她的风景画让我印象深刻。
I took my time, studying each piece closely.
我仔细地看着每一幅画。
I even took some photos of the paintings I liked.
我还拍了一些我喜欢的画的照片。
Later, I saw a group of abstract paintings.
后来,我看到了一组抽象画。
They were colorful but hard to understand.
它们色彩丰富,但很难理解。
I tried to guess the meaning behind each one.
我试着猜测每幅画背后的含义。
Then, I met my friend Jake at the exhibition.
然后,我在展览上遇到了我的朋友杰克。
He is also interested in art and came to explore.
他也对艺术感兴趣,来这里参观。
Together, we walked around and discussed the art.
我们一起边走边讨论这些艺术作品。
Jake liked the abstract paintings the most.
杰克最喜欢抽象画。
He found them mysterious and exciting.
他觉得它们神秘又有趣。
I preferred the realistic portraits.
我更喜欢写实的肖像画。
They felt so lifelike and full of emotion.
它们看起来很生动,充满感情。
After a while, we took a break in the gallery café.
过了一会儿,我们在画廊的咖啡厅里休息。
We talked about our favorite pieces and artists.
我们谈论了我们最喜欢的作品和艺术家。
Jake mentioned he wanted to start painting himself.
杰克提到他想开始自己画画。
I encouraged him and said he should try.
我鼓励他,说他应该试试。
The exhibition gave us a lot of inspiration.
这次展览给了我们很多灵感。
I felt more motivated to create my own art too.
我也感觉更有动力创作自己的作品了。
Before leaving, we visited the gift shop.
离开前,我们参观了礼品店。
I bought a small notebook with paintings on the cover.
我买了一个封面上有画的小笔记本。
Jake got a postcard of his favorite abstract piece.
杰克买了一张他最喜欢的抽象画的明信片。
It was a great day filled with art and ideas.
这是充满艺术和想法的一天。
I can't wait for the next exhibition.
我迫不及待地期待下一个展览。
開始課程
❤中英文動態字幕跟讀❤
超級貼心
讚嘆不已
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
@@btcay20 谢谢!!❤️❤️❤️
❤❤❤❤❤
@@btcay20 ❤️❤️
片头的机器人声音太嗲,肉麻
哈哈哈哈,好的