Best Travel Tripod, Ever? FreeWell T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 15 сен 2024

Комментарии • 8

• @LightTheShadows
    @LightTheShadows 6 дней назад +2

The smallest/lightest „travel“ tripod that passes my personal criteria is the Leofoto LS-284 with the LH-36 ballhead. Anything smaller than that I regard as toy at least outdoors. Whenever I can I take the Leofoto LS-364 or even the Kingjoy A86. A bit of wind and all the smaller legs are useless. They sure may hold your camera in calm conditions but harsh weather where brilliant landscape photos often are created asks for a sturdy tripod.
    If you follow different photocentric channels you regularly see those bunches of videos appearing whenever a Chinese manufacturer seemingly reinvented the wheel. May it be a tripod or a lens or a bag. This little toy seems to be be the hottest shit at the moment - until the next piece of gear hits the market.

• @barnowlwoodworks1690
    @barnowlwoodworks1690 10 дней назад +2

Very nice tripod, I really like the head. I use a manfrotto 190 but it can be a little bulky for outdoor events that require moving around from place to place. Your right its a little pricey but if the quality matches the price with all of the features it has, I think its fair. Great review.

• @russandloz
      @russandloz  10 дней назад

@@barnowlwoodworks1690 Thanks, yeah the head is quite tricky o figure out all the options but very impressive

• @ItsWillLee
    @ItsWillLee 10 дней назад +2

Here's a pro tip: 😅 All *"TRAVEL TRIPODS"* are essentially junk. Legs are simply too skinny making the tripod unstable on the calmest days, and relegating the *"travel tripod"* to stay at home. 😂😅😊

• @russandloz
      @russandloz  10 дней назад

@@ItsWillLee They are light for a purpose but seems steady enough for some uses 😊

• @davids2720
      @davids2720 9 дней назад +1

Actually, they are not. When traveling I use the Peak Design carbon fibre tripod. It is strong, sturdy, compact and can hold 20 pounds of camera and lens weight. If I need to give it extra stability, all I do is hang my camera bag on it. Do I use it in the studio? No. But for travel, particularly air travel or long hikes, either the PD or other premium quality travel tripod are extremely useful.

• @bernhardjost
    @bernhardjost 9 дней назад

What's the weight of just the legs without ballhead?

• @russandloz
      @russandloz  9 дней назад

I'm not sure, on the freewell website they might be able to help. It's very light as most of the weight is the head.