Cloning common 125kHZ chips to the T5577

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 17 сен 2024

Комментарии • 48

• @PharaohKitty69
    @PharaohKitty69 3 года назад +3

I got promoted to regular today and it made my entire week. These videos are immensely helpful! Thank you so much!

• @sergeantretard7776
    @sergeantretard7776 3 года назад +4

1:20 "And we're just gonna start interrogating these cards"
    * shines bright light in the faces of the cards *
    "What's your ID number maggot!"

• @senortaco3563
    @senortaco3563 3 года назад +2

I love Amals energy.

• @Phambino
    @Phambino Год назад

Thanks for the detailed vid, I appreciate that you went through so many different card variants!

• @godjhaka7376
    @godjhaka7376 6 месяцев назад +1

@3:50 that's what a binary calculator for. Saves a ton of time. Try one.

• @arguy2021
    @arguy2021 3 года назад +2

On that HID card (9:04) the numbers at the end of the card are actually the purchase ID from the vendor that sold them to you. At least, on our cards at my office, that's what those numbers represent.

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  3 года назад +4

Ah interesting! Thanks for the info!

• @pajeet7966
      @pajeet7966 2 года назад

So you cannot clone an HID card if you have no physical access to it? I mean there is no algorithm that would translate those DEC to the HEX "raw", right?

• @mochenmat
    @mochenmat 3 года назад

Keep em coming! Loving this!

• @isaacazpilcueta1809
    @isaacazpilcueta1809 Год назад

this video was very helpful, thankyou very much!, i was lost until i found your videos :D

• @frankfrank6641
    @frankfrank6641 5 месяцев назад

If you want to clone the indala card, what writable card would work?

• @frankfrank6641
    @frankfrank6641 5 месяцев назад

I have a 32 bit system. It doesn't work for me. Help!

• @rhyogen8865
    @rhyogen8865 3 года назад +1

Are you able to store multiple keys on the chip, or only one card at a time? Would I need to re-clone to my implant to access something else in my life?

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  3 года назад +2

Check out dngr.us/chips101 for more information about that :)

• @Cali415
    @Cali415 Год назад

The chip that you cloned, what is that chip called and where can I purchase it from?

• @drumbumifyer
    @drumbumifyer Год назад

Paradox cards are a real struggle bus for me... Any chance you can offer any pointers to getting a successful clone to the NExT? Scanning my paradox card I get good and accurate data. After I attempt cloning, it my chip scans as an HID Prox with completely different data than I attempted to write.

• @dodo-bw5gg
    @dodo-bw5gg 7 месяцев назад

Hey, how to specify one authentication mode?

• @mauriziom.6788
    @mauriziom.6788 2 года назад

does this method also clone the unique tag id of the manufacturer? If so it's not bad at all ... lol

• @zmanmalik6675
    @zmanmalik6675 Год назад +1

Is there anyone who can help me???😢😢😢😢

• @zmanmalik6675
    @zmanmalik6675 Год назад

I have pm3 but y can't clone nfc tag

• @santiagocastro652
    @santiagocastro652 2 года назад

How clone em4100 in Tag with chipset em4205?

• @Eurotool
    @Eurotool 2 года назад

Why is it not juste place the card, copy, place a new blank card, paste? Why so many steps? What am I missing?

• @godjhaka7376
      @godjhaka7376 6 месяцев назад

You're missing reading the documentation and also learning programing so you can customize it to work how you wish. But you severely lack understanding of the technologies and how they function... RTFM

• @Eurotool
      @Eurotool 6 месяцев назад

lol@@godjhaka7376

• @irenekaufer8973
    @irenekaufer8973 3 года назад

Do u use a scanner or ? For implant?

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  3 года назад

dngr.us/help .. i can smell 'em a mile away.

• @Spencer-wc6ew
    @Spencer-wc6ew 9 месяцев назад

11:00 is when actual info starts.
    There should be a text version of this on Dangerous Thing's website. Having to watch a 16 minute video to know text commands I must run in a terminal is very annoying. Especially when the first 11 minutes are pointless. You copy the ID from the app. The text printed on the card is unimportant.

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  9 месяцев назад +1

All I can say is, there are two kinds of people in the world - those who just want to follow the steps and move on, and those that want to actually learn and understand the why and how of things so they can determine the steps themselves. I like to provide information for both kinds of people.

• @djsinusoid
    @djsinusoid 2 года назад

Hi, I was watching the video very carefully. I would like to ask, with this machine and software, I can change UID in a NTAG123 nfc tag? The tag is like a coin and it will be read with an android phone afterwards. I need to make two tags with the same UID number. Can I? Thanks a lot!

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  2 года назад

Hey sorry for the late reply.. you can't change the UID of 99% of all RFID and NFC chips.. they are designed to be static serial numbers that can't change. Only a very small number of a special type of chip can be reprogrammed with a new ID. The T5577 is one of those types of chips that can be programmed with a new ID.. but not only that, it can be programmed to emulate a number of different types of data encoding schemes used by other common chips in the 125khz family of RFID chips. It is a rare example of an RFID chip that is designed to emulate other chip types and be capable of being programmed with a different ID.

• @djsinusoid
      @djsinusoid 2 года назад

@@Dangerousthings hi, I got an ntag123 chip that is apparently programmable to change the UID number with MTools, on android devices, however I don’t know how to do it.
      Would you be able to help me?
      Thanks man!

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  2 года назад +1

@@djsinusoid hmm mtools .. haven't heard of that. There are magic ntag chips in existence that can have the UID changed but they are super rare and not typically something you can change using a phone, only the proxmark3 hardware. some types of magic mifare chips can be changed with MCT on Android (mifare classic tool).. but only certain types of magic mifare, and those magic mifare are only compatible with mifare classic S50 style 1k reader applications, not NTAG.
      You might consider posting to our dngr.us/forum with all the details including scans of your source chip and the target chip you are trying to program using dngr.us/tag info.. someone can help you there.

• @djsinusoid
      @djsinusoid 2 года назад

@@Dangerousthings thanks a lot man! I’ll try my luck there! Cheers!

• @seb5689
    @seb5689 3 года назад

wait, would this work with hitag2? I know that's low frequency.....

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  3 года назад +2

Not exactly.. only sort of. The HITAG S has crypto functions that are not supported or emulated in the T5577. I believe you can emulate the ID but not the challenge / response features.

• @MariusPov
    @MariusPov Год назад

Hello. I managed to clone my EM4100 fob to a t5577 card, I set password with this command lf t55xx write -b 7 -d 12345678... Found some info online on github, but couldn't make it work.... wonder how the new Electra EM4100 chips work.... Beacuse old Electra device is actually compatible with my EM4100 clones and they used to open the doors, but I can't clone the new EM1400 keyfobs, I don't understand why

• @MariusPov
      @MariusPov Год назад

So how would it be possible to clone the XL ID, the bits before the HEX code? and the one bit after? How would it be possible to clone a 64-bit em410x on a t55?

• @kato2182
    @kato2182 2 года назад

i have an Iclass DP card but cant figure out how to clone it

• @kato2182
      @kato2182 2 года назад

low Frequency HID card

• @Dangerousthings

iClass is a different beast. Hit up our dngr.us/forum because we have some people much more familiar with iClass than me on there.. and everyone is friendly :) A quick search though seems to indicate you might have trouble.. not sure though - forum.dangerousthings.com/t/iclass-dp-infomation/12852

• @Dangerousthings

@@kato2182 oh DP may be dual protocol.. the iClass part might be the 13.56mhz part and the LF side might just be standard HID Prox.. forum.dangerousthings.com/t/types-of-hid-iclass-cards/12243

• @kato2182
      @kato2182 2 года назад

@@Dangerousthings this card is a huge head ache XD i got to LF part wrong its really an HF card Valid iCLASS tag / PicoPass tag found

• @Dangerousthings

@@kato2182 I think there is a possibility then that the dngr.us/flexclass could work for you.. though we are out of stock at the moment waiting for more materials to make it.. supply chain issues. To be sure though, definitely post to the dngr.us/forum to get advice from our resident HID community experts!

• @dtesta
    @dtesta 2 года назад

Sure, it looks easy in the video. But try doing this when the chip is inside your actual hand. I have HUGE issues getting it lined up for successful read/write. THAT is something you should have given tips on instead. Reading the documentation on how to use the software is easy.

• @Dangerousthings
      @Dangerousthings  2 года назад +2

Fair! Try out the delay command! read about it here - dngr.us/delay

• @godjhaka7376
      @godjhaka7376 6 месяцев назад +1

@dtesta why didn't you watch the entire video before commenting??? @12:40 they go over a small implant sized chip and actually show you how to line it up. Also if you actually read the documentation which you claim is easy but you didn't do, there's a portion about implants and their suggestion to get the NON-EASY version (buy the version that costs hundreds of dollars not $80 or less) which has external antennas and can work better for writing to implants . But you don't read