Dalla Corte Studio + Profitec T64

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 25 июл 2024
  • My wife and I just got the Dalla Corte Studio and Profitec T64.
    This is just to show how easy it is to use and make a cup of cappuccino for novice like us :-)
    We know the milk foam was bad in the end...

Комментарии • 19

• @Highoctane35
    @Highoctane35 4 года назад +8

Wauw that latte art though! 🤘🏻 I’m not good at all my self 😂

• @t0lex14
      @t0lex14 4 года назад

Well he wasnt even trying latte art. You need to angle your cup when you pour milk and his milk was not the best texture.

• @ellingsgaard81
    @ellingsgaard81 5 лет назад +1

Fantastisk ☕

• @dsmpampis
    @dsmpampis 4 года назад +2

I like the machine! And the espresso looks also great but you need practice with latte art!

• @LK-hd5ct
    @LK-hd5ct 4 года назад +3

Why so many dislikes? I found this video enjoyable.

• @donn3531
      @donn3531  4 года назад +1

Thanks. My first RUclips video 😀

• @NielsMF
    @NielsMF 2 года назад +1

Happy music

• @Smirnoff44
    @Smirnoff44 5 лет назад +6

Try using two jugs pouring back and forth will help your consistency also try and knock out the larger air bubbles, hope that helps your art :), how are you finding the machine to use? Looks lovely, enjoy

• @donn3531
      @donn3531  5 лет назад +4

Hi Alan. Thanks for your tip, we will try it next time :-) We are very novice, always had full automatic machines, but the taste was just not the same, so we decided to go all the way. Its very easy to use, and clean. Very happy with it.

• @jeftesantiago
      @jeftesantiago 3 года назад +1

@@donn3531 Another trick would be to agitate the milk stronger. You can see that when you agitate there is a “ball” of foam on top, you need to get a uniform texture. Also, you must tilt the cup 45 degrees or so, grab the cup in your hand, never in the counter, then pour from a perfect textured milk from high to incorporate. When halfway-full, pour near the coffee surface. When wiggle, thigh hands are your worst enemy. As Alan Moore says you can incorporate the milk using another jug, but my biggest tip would be to practice every day, and explore new alternative to steam the milk. It took me a lot of time (around a year), now I can say I’am a lot better. Continue in this journey of coffee!

• @moreno3770
    @moreno3770 4 года назад

Hello, how much do you set the temperature of Steam?

• @donn3531

I set it to 123 C. 👍

• @moreno3770
      @moreno3770 4 года назад +1

@@donn3531 thanks 🙏🍃

• @donn3531

No problem 👍 Do you have the same espresso machine?

• @moreno3770
      @moreno3770 4 года назад

@@donn3531 yes، its very nice machin 👌

• @NewhollandH
    @NewhollandH 5 лет назад

Sehr dünn der Espresso

• @MrManilook
      @MrManilook 4 года назад +1

18,5 Gramm für einen Doppelten geht doch okay. Sieht auch gut aus. Ich nehme für einen Doppelten auf meiner DC Mini 17 Gramm (mehr passt nicht ins 54er Sieb) und der Espresso wird perfekt.

• @carsonlaw
    @carsonlaw 4 года назад

The best coffee machine home set and the most ugly cappuccino I ever seen.

• @donn3531
      @donn3531  4 года назад +3

We all have to start at one point and work to get better😀 I know😂 hopefully we get better everyday👍