今天的课程是一个情景对话,希望你喜欢!下面是课程的文字稿,如果对你有帮助的话,欢迎点赞订阅支持我们! Hey, Tom! Is that really you? 嘿,Tom!真的是你吗? Jack? Oh my god, I can't believe it's you! Jack?天啊,真不敢相信是你! It's been what, fifteen years since high school? 从高中毕业到现在有十五年了吧? Yeah, time really flies. You look great! 是啊,时间过得真快。你看起来气色不错! Thanks! You haven't changed much either. Still wearing those blue shirts! 谢谢!你也没怎么变,还是喜欢穿蓝色衬衫! Some habits never change. How's life treating you? 有些习惯从未改变。近况如何? Pretty good. I'm running my own software company now. 挺不错的。我现在经营着自己的软件公司。 No way! That's amazing! You always were the tech genius in class. 真的吗?太棒了!你在班上一直都是技术天才。 What about you? Last I heard you were traveling abroad. 你呢?上次听说你在国外旅行。 Yeah, I spent five years teaching English in Asia. 是的,我在亚洲教了五年英语。 That must have been quite an adventure! 那一定是一次很棒的冒险! It sure was. Now I'm back and working as a travel consultant. 确实如此。现在我回来做旅游顾问了。 Do you remember our crazy physics teacher, Mr. Johnson? 还记得我们那个疯狂的物理老师Johnson先生吗? How could I forget? His experiments always went wrong! 我怎么会忘记?他做实验总是出错! And that time we accidentally set off the fire alarm? 还记得那次我们不小心触发了火警吗? The whole school had to evacuate! Those were the days! 整个学校都要疏散!那些日子真难忘! Hey, are you still in touch with anyone from our class? 嘿,你还和班上的其他人有联系吗? Actually, I'm still in contact with Sarah and Mike. 实际上,我还在和Sarah和Mike保持联系。 Really? How are they doing? 真的吗?他们现在怎么样? They got married last year. Can you believe it? 他们去年结婚了。你能相信吗? Wow! I always thought they had chemistry in school. 哇!我一直觉得他们在学校的时候就很般配。 We should organize a class reunion sometime. 我们应该组织一次班级聚会。 That's a great idea! I'd love to see everyone again. 好主意!我很想再见到大家。 Let's exchange numbers and stay in touch this time. 我们交换电话号码,这次要保持联系。 Definitely! We can't let another fifteen years slip by. 当然!我们不能再让十五年就这么溜走了。 Are you free for coffee next weekend? 下周末有空一起喝咖啡吗? Sure! Let's meet at that new café downtown. 好啊!我们在市中心那家新咖啡店见面吧。 Perfect! It's so good to see you again, Jack. 太好了!很高兴再次见到你,Jack。 You too, Tom. This has made my day! 我也是,Tom。这让我太开心了! See you next week! 下周见!
今天的课程是一个情景对话,希望你喜欢!下面是课程的文字稿,如果对你有帮助的话,欢迎点赞订阅支持我们!
Hey, Tom! Is that really you?
嘿,Tom!真的是你吗?
Jack? Oh my god, I can't believe it's you!
Jack?天啊,真不敢相信是你!
It's been what, fifteen years since high school?
从高中毕业到现在有十五年了吧?
Yeah, time really flies. You look great!
是啊,时间过得真快。你看起来气色不错!
Thanks! You haven't changed much either. Still wearing those blue shirts!
谢谢!你也没怎么变,还是喜欢穿蓝色衬衫!
Some habits never change. How's life treating you?
有些习惯从未改变。近况如何?
Pretty good. I'm running my own software company now.
挺不错的。我现在经营着自己的软件公司。
No way! That's amazing! You always were the tech genius in class.
真的吗?太棒了!你在班上一直都是技术天才。
What about you? Last I heard you were traveling abroad.
你呢?上次听说你在国外旅行。
Yeah, I spent five years teaching English in Asia.
是的,我在亚洲教了五年英语。
That must have been quite an adventure!
那一定是一次很棒的冒险!
It sure was. Now I'm back and working as a travel consultant.
确实如此。现在我回来做旅游顾问了。
Do you remember our crazy physics teacher, Mr. Johnson?
还记得我们那个疯狂的物理老师Johnson先生吗?
How could I forget? His experiments always went wrong!
我怎么会忘记?他做实验总是出错!
And that time we accidentally set off the fire alarm?
还记得那次我们不小心触发了火警吗?
The whole school had to evacuate! Those were the days!
整个学校都要疏散!那些日子真难忘!
Hey, are you still in touch with anyone from our class?
嘿,你还和班上的其他人有联系吗?
Actually, I'm still in contact with Sarah and Mike.
实际上,我还在和Sarah和Mike保持联系。
Really? How are they doing?
真的吗?他们现在怎么样?
They got married last year. Can you believe it?
他们去年结婚了。你能相信吗?
Wow! I always thought they had chemistry in school.
哇!我一直觉得他们在学校的时候就很般配。
We should organize a class reunion sometime.
我们应该组织一次班级聚会。
That's a great idea! I'd love to see everyone again.
好主意!我很想再见到大家。
Let's exchange numbers and stay in touch this time.
我们交换电话号码,这次要保持联系。
Definitely! We can't let another fifteen years slip by.
当然!我们不能再让十五年就这么溜走了。
Are you free for coffee next weekend?
下周末有空一起喝咖啡吗?
Sure! Let's meet at that new café downtown.
好啊!我们在市中心那家新咖啡店见面吧。
Perfect! It's so good to see you again, Jack.
太好了!很高兴再次见到你,Jack。
You too, Tom. This has made my day!
我也是,Tom。这让我太开心了!
See you next week!
下周见!
Thanks 🎉❤
谢谢观看~ ❤❤❤