Running the Fecon Standard Flow on a Bobcat T595

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 7 июл 2021
  • We tried the new Fecon standard flow on a bobcat T595. Watch to see how it did!
    Follow UBC
    / upstatebrushcontrol
    / upstatebrushcontrol
    Merchandise
    upstatebrushcontrol.square.site/
    Amazon Store
    www.amazon.com/shop/upstatebr...
    Music
    www.epidemicsound.com/referra...
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 85

• @stephenlindsey9233
    @stephenlindsey9233 2 месяца назад +1

Great job helping others in your field of friends

• @merrittanderson5429
    @merrittanderson5429 3 года назад +8

Helping others per usual. Hire these guys, Greenville.

• @jakeevans3077
    @jakeevans3077 3 года назад +4

As a bobcat tech I can tell you that T590’s and especially T595’s are a super popular machine in this area. They have great power for their size and great balance, they don’t feel tippy even when lifting at its full capacity.

• @mgttreecare
    @mgttreecare 3 года назад +8

Like you said would be a great Entry level unit for a 1 man crew. Low overhead and have a nice margin at the end of the year, working those small to medium jobs.

• @derrickpettit3489
    @derrickpettit3489 3 года назад +7

That standard flow one recovers so fast, that's a good mulching head,

• @johnmattu7262
    @johnmattu7262 3 года назад +5

Got to admit, once again that machine impressed me for a standard flow unit, and consider it's clutching is still set-up for your 120 HP machine. John you got me,... I'm like dam John's buddy is walking the dog with that thing for being a greenhorn, then after the clinic, you emerge from the cab, ha ha. I think Fecon hit a homerun with this little unit, as you said, great entry level or causal farm use. Nice show!

• @karenheartoriginal3783
    @karenheartoriginal3783 3 года назад +4

That looks like so much fun I may have to add it to my bucket list! From what I’ve seen the Fecon excels. Good job!
    👍💯👏

• @victoriabyrd9166
    @victoriabyrd9166 3 года назад +3

Hey my Pro crew ,another good job. . N no I have not forgotten y'all y'all will always be my Pro crew none will ever take y'all place. N happy belated Father's Day to the dad's.. and I pray y'all all had a wonderful July4.okay
    Im BAMA Queen Victoria Byrd. Good job.

• @UpstateBrushControl
      @UpstateBrushControl  3 года назад +1

Glad to see your back! Thanks for the comment! We had a great 4th of July!

• @silvergrizzly316
    @silvergrizzly316 3 года назад +3

Yo Matt, I keep telling my wife I'm gonna sell this 3000 sq ft house, buy some land for our 1000 sq ft mobile home and my 10,000 sq ft man cave! You're livin my dream buddy 😁👍👍Take care and God Bless!!!

• @wendyandjodymaillet7503
    @wendyandjodymaillet7503 3 года назад +3

That Fecon head gets it done. I’m impressed! Upstate Brush Control Crew rides again!!!

• @lyftedmovement
    @lyftedmovement 2 года назад +3

Ive been asking fecon for one. They make them seem hard to come by. Its all I need to get started. Looks like a decent unit John. Thanks for making a video that actually does it justice

• @kevinwilliams8662
    @kevinwilliams8662 3 года назад +3

Enjoyed the show

• @brentking-gmailking2570
    @brentking-gmailking2570 3 года назад +1

That does a good job. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

• @darylb4814
    @darylb4814 3 года назад +4

Thank you. You just answered a question for me, I live in Canada and the most popular here is the Bobcat and I watch your show every time you post a video and wondered if they would fit a Fecon onto a Bobcat and you just showed that they do.

• @nicholasdellamorte4626
    @nicholasdellamorte4626 3 года назад +3

Nice Job... Great Cutter head for that Bobcat... Looks like it’s doing a Fantastic Job... Would of loved to seen your machine with the Black Hawk head rip thru that...

• @barrymurray8264
    @barrymurray8264 3 года назад +2

Standard flow on the bobcat worked well ! I predict one in his future. Nice video.

• @philglover2973
    @philglover2973 3 года назад

Excellent video John 👍 thanks for your time 🇬🇧🇺🇸🇨🇦🤠

• @blaketerry8569
    @blaketerry8569 3 года назад +3

Really impressed with the standard flow one may invest in one over my brush cutter

• @mirekmarshall6113
    @mirekmarshall6113 3 года назад +3

I new, the minute John was running the bobcat.

• @davebeck3135
    @davebeck3135 3 года назад +1

Very impressed with that Fecon, does a great job!
    Great video Jon!!

• @brentw9809
    @brentw9809 3 года назад +4

I'm looking at getting the fecon standard flow mulcher for my t595 glad to finally see one on a 74 hp skid steer thanks

• @brianpatrick9480
    @brianpatrick9480 3 года назад +1

I'm impressed with how quickly it spools back up. Didn't seem to put any undue strain on the machine

• @eliteearthworksllc
    @eliteearthworksllc 3 года назад +7

That is sweet! I’m going to have to get one of those for my loader! Time to call fecon 😁

• @billfeldman3234
    @billfeldman3234 2 года назад +2

GOOD JOB!!!

• @bobjoncas2814
    @bobjoncas2814 3 года назад +3

..lookin' good. that should get 'er done, keep safe...

• @reesegary
    @reesegary 3 года назад +2

I enjoyed the video. Keep um coming.
    Take care friend 👍🇺🇸

• @Green_House
    @Green_House 3 года назад +2

Just proves:
    Every home needs a Fecon! 😀

• @donnierobertson3088
    @donnierobertson3088 3 года назад

Nice job and video like always

• @dassaweld6612
    @dassaweld6612 3 года назад +3

Looks awesome and would be fun to try!!

• @bigwallyhdfb
    @bigwallyhdfb 3 года назад +2

Thanks for sharing

• @ebshaw5974
    @ebshaw5974 3 года назад +4

Nice work

• @DanKoning777
    @DanKoning777 3 года назад +2

Matt's a happy camper.

• @scruffy6151
    @scruffy6151 3 года назад +5

Seem to be doing good job on that size skid steer.

• @emeyers5984
    @emeyers5984 3 года назад +2

Either your buddy is going to buy a Fecon head, join your crew or not give it back! 😁 He is having too much fun! (Shoot! That was you, Jon, and I thought it was him the whole time. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️)

• @douglasgallipeau6582
    @douglasgallipeau6582 2 года назад

Wow, seems quite powerful and very stable, not much bouncing around.

• @edgeoftheforesthomestead602
    @edgeoftheforesthomestead602 3 года назад +2

Tell your buddy to run pigs 🐖 on that land after he finishes. They'll mix in all that mulch and get grass to grow naturally. We've gotten grass to grow in our pine tree forest using pigs. Great video as always 👍

• @joseleon3868
    @joseleon3868 3 года назад +2

Excellent like watching your videos excellent how much for that mulched thanks

• @doritleis2773
    @doritleis2773 3 года назад +2

Mulching is the best way to clearing!!!! Not with fire. Good job 🇦🇹

• @cathiwim
      @cathiwim 3 года назад

Fire has its place.

• @doritleis2773
      @doritleis2773 3 года назад

@@cathiwim oh yes fire plac is to the oven, especially to the winter when it cold 😂

• @tacocin
    @tacocin 3 года назад +2

Interesting for smaller jobs but I'm still a Bull Hog fan.

• @ELIAS-lj2iq
    @ELIAS-lj2iq 3 года назад +1

Nice video
    🇧🇷

• @bosshog1062
    @bosshog1062 Год назад +1

Thinking of getting a 2017 t590 high flow for went level mulching. Whatcha 🤔

• @Don-vv8eh
    @Don-vv8eh 3 года назад

john like your vids, we have a caterpillar & Takeuchi skid steer dealers in our area, were looking at the takeuchi tl12v2 high flow, do you have an opinion between Cat & Takeuchi ? any hows Aloha

• @johnjones-qg7mf
    @johnjones-qg7mf Год назад

I have a T76 with high flow option 30.3 gpm which mulching head do you think would pair best with machine?

• @zfilmmaker
    @zfilmmaker 3 года назад

I’ve never heard of running a mulch head on standard flow. What would you say is the capacity...just light brush like this or actual standing hardwood?

• @homestead_diy
    @homestead_diy Год назад

what's the difference in running it on a Bobcat vs a dedicated FECON like the FTX 150.

• @CoryVaughn1008
    @CoryVaughn1008 2 года назад

Where did you purchase the fecon? I’m in Spartanburg, and looking for a dealer

• @gerin1946
    @gerin1946 3 года назад

John, why don't you get a tractor with a rake to rake-up all the uncut woods to reduce the work of the brush hog ...? And before getting a chipper or load the bits of wood or put the brush hog to chip all the bits in one place..... What do you think ...?

• @Stemp334
    @Stemp334 2 года назад

About how much is rhat head? And how much does it weigh?

• @Floridamane305
    @Floridamane305 2 года назад

Man I’d love to pick up a low flow head for what I need

• @RR-rf7vr
    @RR-rf7vr 3 года назад +1

Quick questions. I have some land (10 acres) to clear in MI. Looks about the same mix of trees/brush. Was thinking about renting something like this to get about 2 -3 acres clears to move a shipping container onto the land.
    How bad is that leftover mulch on car and truck tires? I don't want the guy to show up with a truck and tell me he's not going to drive on it.
    Would you think I can clear it in a day rental?
    Thanks for any help like the videos.

• @UpstateBrushControl
      @UpstateBrushControl  3 года назад +2

A good day for us is one guy, one machine, one acre. But that's dependent on the type of material we're in as well.

• @user-bg1oh2tw2x
    @user-bg1oh2tw2x 7 месяцев назад

Is there a mulcher that. will run on a t300 bobcat

• @Mr.BrushCutter
    @Mr.BrushCutter Год назад

Fecon or fae? On a kubota svl 75?

• @kylekinton7299
    @kylekinton7299 2 года назад +1

I just bought one of these and it doesn’t work right. I have a tl10 Takeuchi and it dies when we raise the lift arms. Nobody can figure out why.

• @timbradeen8459
    @timbradeen8459 Год назад

Is this the 50 or 60 inch head?

• @dalebargen
    @dalebargen 3 года назад

About half the time seems to be spent backing up. On relatively level ground like this, would it be more efficient to make straight passes all the way through like mowing a lawn and then turn and work your way back? Then you could see anything you’d missed without spending time driving backwards.

• @jakecastellucci1120
      @jakecastellucci1120 День назад

You back up to with the head on the ground to really mulch it up.
      Also if in thick brush going straight through just let's the tops of the bush bang your cab up

• @SteveP-vm1uc
    @SteveP-vm1uc 3 года назад +2

I think these machines would do far better and faster jobs if the Fecon had skids or solid rubber wheels and a float switch. Then backing up would be one operation and it would leave a far cleaner and level surface. Like a high end lawn mower, they follow the hard ground and leave a manicured estate. Also,,,,, why wouldn't they build the cutter wider so you can go into woods without trashing you machine???

• @davidbohner2061
    @davidbohner2061 3 года назад +2

Put camera on top of cab please

• @1932cheytruck
    @1932cheytruck 3 года назад +2

I still count three hoses , a standard only has two hoses

• @roberthank2123
      @roberthank2123 3 года назад

Case drain to protect the cutter motor, I have on for my Halverson fire wood processer

• @lineman860
    @lineman860 Год назад

What fecon model is that

• @cathiwim
    @cathiwim 3 года назад

Thats not John in the beginning- driver has a beard!

• @gerin1946
    @gerin1946 3 года назад

Hoooo John got up too late today ---- Yes no time to shave.....?

• @mueckenhoeffer
    @mueckenhoeffer 3 года назад +3

That rig would be perfect for my needs. For whatever reason there are decent used, 500-800 hour T-590 and T-595s on the market.
    Not wild about lack of a full forestry package, but I guess that lexan windshield is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
    That low flow head would do most of what I need. The way it handled stumps was impressive.
    I do have a general question. Can you safely trailer a rig like this in a 14K dump trailer?

• @larryfeeks6620
    @larryfeeks6620 3 года назад +1

Ground it up like it was nothing.

• @gerin1946
    @gerin1946 3 года назад

Haaa The CHEIF of the bush cutting -- get all out of the way !!! Just those IDIOTS of RUclips don't want to give a good chipper with equipment..... WHY NOT heyeyey...?
    Now please try not to pick-up wire ....! Did you buy a welding/cutting oxy-Acet torch far better and quicker then a wire-cutter !!! Let's see what is up today ...? Best friendly regards the valiant guys !!!