Walkaround Video: Explore the Cutting-Edge Features of the NEW JOHN DEERE T5 and T6

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 8 сен 2024
  • Step into the world of innovation with our latest Walkaround video featuring the revolutionary new #T5 and #T6 Multi-Drum walker Combine.
    Join us as we take you on a detailed tour of this advanced combine, highlighting its superior design, efficiency, and performance-enhancing features. Witness firsthand how this combine sets new standards in harvesting technology, offering unmatched capabilities to elevate your farming operations.
    Want to learn more about our new T5 and T6 multi-drum combines? visit our webpage: www.deere.co.u...
    👉 Subscribe for more John Deere videos:
    / johndeereukie
    👉 Follow us on Social Media:
    ✓ Facebook: / johndeereukie
    ✓ Instagram: / johndeereeurope
    ✓ LinkedIn: / john-deere
    👉 More from John Deere:
    ✓ Find your Dealer: dealerlocator....
    ✓ Visit our Website: www.deere.co.uk/

Комментарии • 15

• @brianripley8405
    @brianripley8405 Месяц назад +1

You've got to hand it to John Deere. Mexico makes some beautiful farm machinery! Bueno!!

• @remeerichard5333
    @remeerichard5333 Месяц назад +7

Really wish JD would increase the size and total surface area on their sieve and walkers to match that of the claas walker combines. Instead they choose to just improve and add more bells and whistles to the cab.

• @derekmartin2817
      @derekmartin2817 Месяц назад

Most all the cab features are just consolidating the differences of other models it is the same as x and s series. The head looks different than the American models were just starting to grow osr in my area.

• @derekmartin2817
      @derekmartin2817 Месяц назад +1

Most of the features are just catching up to claas, and other competitors.

• @alexanderserrano6841
    @alexanderserrano6841 Месяц назад

Lindo lindo la mejor marca i la mejor fabrica del mundo john deere

• @joneyjimms1598
    @joneyjimms1598 Месяц назад

Interesting, far as I know, nobody in new or newer machines use walkers. All rotors an they do not want much residue on ground. Most all have choppers and large chaff/straw spreaders. Also cut stubble really short.

• @ankursahu269
    @ankursahu269 Месяц назад

Big investment of your this technology please sir

• @taktlosnixda2478
    @taktlosnixda2478 Месяц назад

Wie niedlich. Da wird als erstes das neue Design hervorgehoben ............ Mehr hat der hüpfende Hirsch nicht an Innovationen zu bieten? Da bleibe ich doch lieber bei meinen NewHolland.

• @emoney822
    @emoney822 Месяц назад

Will the next model be electric and autonomous driving

• @ComradDave
      @ComradDave Месяц назад +1

Already has it. Just press B to hire AI worker

• @jasonhessels
    @jasonhessels Месяц назад

I’m only 3 mins in. But already sick of marketing bs jargon

• @joneyjimms1598
    @joneyjimms1598 Месяц назад

Deere still using walkers!? Wake up

• @luvelyjubely
      @luvelyjubely Месяц назад

Claas still uses Walkers, New Holland Still Uses Walkers, I’m assuming you American since in Europe, Walkers are more popular/as popular than rotaries since straw quality matters here, and we need smaller machines.

• @rorybayless369
    @rorybayless369 Месяц назад

A glorified 9600