Norwegian Bliss | Studio Stateroom Full Walkthrough Tour & Review 4K | Category T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 24 окт 2024

Комментарии • 15

• @cydneystephen2814
    @cydneystephen2814 2 года назад +1

Hey Danny and Taylor. Oh. A studio single room. Yess. I cruised solo with my besties 2012 with a wonderful deal. 8 day was like $1200 for 2. I payed $1200 by myself. Solo. So this is great- solo rooms. It’s good for one. Storage. Shower spacious. It’s small but it works. Thanks much and see you next video.

• @anastas6179
    @anastas6179 Год назад

Room likes perfectly fine fir me as a solo traveler that doesn't stay in the room much. The one concern is space for luggage...is there room under the bed to store a suitcase and carry-on?

• @rochelleholman6917
    @rochelleholman6917 2 года назад +1

Hi Danny!
    Thanks for sharing this video, nice room! Is there enough room underneath the bed to stow a suitcase?

• @paulhaley5344
      @paulhaley5344 2 года назад

Yes, lots of room under the bed.

• @seebunlim
    @seebunlim 2 года назад +2

Looks a bit too small. I guess this is good for people who spend most of the time outside and just need a room to sleep and shower. I’m rather claustrophobic so I guess I will have to pay more if I ever go on a cruise. That’s on my bucket list! 😬

• @divox9pqr
    @divox9pqr 2 года назад

Danny preview the studio balcony with Royal Caribbean at some point.

• @HarrTravel
      @HarrTravel  2 года назад

Check out the video of the studio balcony on the odyssey!

• @sambonnell4736
    @sambonnell4736 2 года назад

is there karaoke on the norwegian bliss ship and how long does it last all night

• @paulhaley5344
    @paulhaley5344 2 года назад

These cabins are tight & small. It’s difficult to keep belongings organized. I purchased 4 folding cartons at Target, they take up space in the luggage, but they are very helpful in the cabin.

• @westralynferguson4413
    @westralynferguson4413 Год назад +1

Oh my goodness. This room will give me claustrophobia 😢

• @donnawood271
    @donnawood271 7 месяцев назад

Yeah and what Norwegion has done you can get a regular size cabin bigger cabin for the same price because they go per cabin and right now you can get a cabin that will fit for instead of having 99 ft.² we have like 135 I mean as far as the little lounge big deal nobody’s ever in the air they run in get their coffee and leave it’s like wasted space. I just did the solo cabin and then realized for three weeks back to back to Alaska and then I realized I could’ve gotten the family cabins are like $200 more for the whole for the per suite I mean Norwegion is really they’re not doing anything for the solo traveler we’re actually paying just as much because it used to be well. You have to pay for two but now they’re doing it they started out is so much per person and then when you get into it it’s per cabin so it’s like $150 difference and a cabin that, it disappointed in Norwegion very disappointed in trying to mess with the solo travelers

• @ANGEL-sp4yz
    @ANGEL-sp4yz 2 года назад +2

To small a room period

• @daa589
      @daa589 2 года назад

Better be a bargain price

• @Niallisababe1
      @Niallisababe1 2 года назад

I could never stay in one of these rooms cause I'm very claustrophobic. I even need a balcony cause it's that bad. Can't even be an ocean view room. I need the fresh air. We even get balcony rooms in a hotel

• @Sam-M7
      @Sam-M7 2 года назад +1

“Too”