Cleaning the Barnyard - Meyer 8720 Industrial Super Spreader & New Holland T7.315

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 8 сен 2024
  • We clean the barnyard at my place while we can put the large size of the Meyer Super Spreader to good use!
    Subscribe to How Farms Work ► bit.ly/XYVvDd
    Facebook ► on. YpS8oH
    How Farms Work Store ► www.HowFarmsWor...

Комментарии • 162

• @Tugger_Case
    @Tugger_Case 7 лет назад +1

I had been working on farms since I was 7 (parents moved to the country when we were little and there was a dairy farm next door). I did so until I went in the Marines at 17 (1974). I have worked off and on for the last 30 years on my friend Tom Whitmore's farm in Upstate NY, so I really enjoy these video's. Thank you so much for posting them. (I can actually smell the manure, and it smells like home!)

• @vickipoe3925
    @vickipoe3925 7 лет назад +2

I hope you can find a way to bring back big blue for good!

• @LordMuck
    @LordMuck 7 лет назад +5

That's an interesting design of spreader Ryan. We used to use rear discharge spreaders over here with moving floor slats and would put the biggest tractor we could on them because as you say, as contractors we never got to spread in perfect conditions ! Once the weight was off the drawbar as the load moved to the back, it was a dead pull so power and weight up front were essential.
    Nice vid.

• @Arcadia_Olive-Oil_Farms
    @Arcadia_Olive-Oil_Farms 7 лет назад +6

I made a comment from the beginning, from the very first video with the T7, BLUE POWER man, just simple BLUE POWER, I fell for them years ago.

• @AndersonCattleCo
    @AndersonCattleCo 7 лет назад +3

I have a T7040 and I do everything with it and I don't think I could live without the CVT trans it's awesome on the baler and the bale processor SEE YOU BIG BLUE!

• @calebalt1557
    @calebalt1557 4 года назад

I also live in South WI and we have a NH .245 and we LOVE it! We also have a T6.175 2 wheel drive that we love! T6 works great on 6 row planter!

• @rebeldude24
    @rebeldude24 7 лет назад

I remember as a kid doing this with the old Knight wagons with chain beaters out the side hooked to 1976 International 544 and it took all damn day lol now we have huge slurry spreaders and we're done in 4 trips! It's amazing how far we've come in farming, even in laying out shit lol

• @farmeraberson6363
    @farmeraberson6363 7 лет назад

Ya I was going to say I was going to go to Wisconsin this weekend but we canceled because of the weather and snow 6-12 inches have fun pushing

• @Agriculturespotter
    @Agriculturespotter 7 лет назад +1

Great video! Have a nice weekend!

• @Northern_Farmer
    @Northern_Farmer 7 лет назад

I put Chains on my bobcat for winter... Never took them off for summer either lol.... Great traction

• @tacobellnachocheese1840
    @tacobellnachocheese1840 6 лет назад

I was never personally a fan of new Holland. We used mostly case on our farm and they worked great. My dad had bought a T8 and I fell in love. I used to be be a little stubborn to do lots of work but now any chance I get to drive the T8 I'm after it.

• @triciastokes8663
    @triciastokes8663 7 лет назад

I love watching what you guys do I miss being out with my dad On the tractor sitting there mucking out the cattle sheds or helping with the calves I can still help out lambing on a mates farm!! 🐏🐑🐂🐃🐄🐮

• @robertcowden9484
    @robertcowden9484 3 года назад

We had a guy by us who farmed for years never bought much equipment kind of reminded me of u guys was always getting loner equipment finally the dealerships stopped bringing stuff because no other farmers were getting to use them now they bring it out for just one day not for weeks lol

• @jrszabo900
    @jrszabo900 7 лет назад +1

Time to start thinking about a roof on the old barn. It's been fun see how much you like the New Holland tractor when your a Deere man.

• @Arcadia_Olive-Oil_Farms
    @Arcadia_Olive-Oil_Farms 7 лет назад +1

I hope you do a farewell video for the T7, I really do!

• @steinarne79
    @steinarne79 7 лет назад +9

Best way to convince your customer your product is worth it, let them have it for a few days/weeks, and then experience the LOSS of not having it :D

• @fisheyecloth948
    @fisheyecloth948 7 лет назад

He's got mad skills with the skid loader

• @smegghead63
    @smegghead63 7 лет назад

I love the drone views.

• @zilla2006able
    @zilla2006able 7 лет назад +5

bye bye big blue we will miss you:(

• @roadhogg1418
    @roadhogg1418 7 лет назад +2

You guys must be real tight with Carl to get a tractor, spreader, field cultivator and verticle tillage implement to "try". Might as well have them bring you a combine next fall! Planter next spring! Price is right eh?

• @bobjane5175
    @bobjane5175 7 лет назад

You guys really need a aux beam on the skidsteer.. loved the vid keep up the good work Ryan

• @fergie35X
    @fergie35X 7 лет назад +1

Greetings from a mild U.K.
    The new JD 6250R has just been announced here so I guess in the States as well.
    These tractors max out at 300hp and are their answer to the T7315 HD and the Case Optum 300
    Try and have a demo if you can, I would hate your allegiance to wain before trying one out !!

• @traceyosterlind14
    @traceyosterlind14 7 лет назад

looks like roofing on the barn is on your project list, as well

• @daveknepp7718
      @daveknepp7718 7 лет назад

Tracey Osterlind , a coat of pant won't hurt either

• @karlbrohammer9105
    @karlbrohammer9105 7 лет назад +1

The next skid steer will need to be larger (regardless of brand) to accommodate large spreader models. Thanks for all videos of demos of the equipment applications Vendor should be pleased with the variety as well as your observations.

• @Fordfarmer9700
    @Fordfarmer9700 7 лет назад +2

Great video! I really like that new holland! I think the rear tires need spaced out a tad. If you like big blue so much why don't you look into buying him? If feasible of course.

• @calebalt1557
      @calebalt1557 4 года назад +1

@Ford Farmer ya, most new hollands are narrow, we lease one so he should look into leasing possibly.

• @mrnate4280
    @mrnate4280 7 лет назад

Nice dirt hauler

• @Matthewwardlow
    @Matthewwardlow 7 лет назад

Awesome video. But That barn roof looks like it seem better days.

• @dh-jh7dg
    @dh-jh7dg 7 лет назад

great tractor

• @borromers190
    @borromers190 7 лет назад

i love the bobcat!😉

• @connort1163
    @connort1163 7 лет назад +3

Wonder if they will fix up the old barn in the lot

• @lucvandijk4642
    @lucvandijk4642 7 лет назад

t5 is awesome

• @crazyhass84
    @crazyhass84 7 лет назад +11

tractor and spreader r well matched... lol. seriously?! i pulled spreaders like that all the time growing up with 4440s!! yes we had hills to... that is a baby spreader for that tractor!

• @HowFarmsWork
      @HowFarmsWork  7 лет назад +2

+Andy Hass For not having duals, it's a perfect combination. I wouldn't go much larger without more weight or traction. Especially since most times when farmers haul manure it's muddy and not sunny and 75.

• @crazyhass84
      @crazyhass84 7 лет назад +4

How Farms Work lol the new generation... ya its cold, muddy, u have a 4440 with no cab... so what, we still went out and hauled manure. thats back when u had to know how to handle equipment. sure it was dangerous but it was all people could afford. nh with fat tires and 4wd has a lot more traction than a 4440 with only rear wheel drive lol. pull that spreader with your 4640 then come back to show off your chest hair lol.

• @HowFarmsWork
      @HowFarmsWork  7 лет назад +9

+Andy Hass We let a friend use it who had a 4430 and pulled it just fine. I personally hate pulling anything that can push a tractor down a hill. Especially when our steep driveways end at a major highway.

• @Robinsonfamilyfarms
      @Robinsonfamilyfarms 7 лет назад

How Farms Work great video Ryan! Is that spreader just part of the equipment deal, as a demo?

• @crazyhass84
      @crazyhass84 7 лет назад +3

How Farms Work agreed. u dont need that big of tractor on the spreader...but it is nice. just didnt want the non farm people to think u need that big of tractor.

• @matthewbohan6304
    @matthewbohan6304 7 лет назад

class video Ryan ...... all the way from Ireland... 👍👍

• @iamrichrocker
    @iamrichrocker 7 лет назад +1

Ryan..was there anything you did not like about Big Blue? or you would recommend change of? you folks surely showed the potential and wide array of jobs it can perform....

• @julies2552
    @julies2552 7 лет назад +3

It's probable the lenses your using making the tractor look so big compared to that skid steer. I say you should buy big blue for Christmas gift to yourself. I'm sure all your family will understand a IOU under the tree.

• @MrPhetaste
    @MrPhetaste 7 лет назад

heeey Ryan love your videos so keep em coming ;) so Merry Christmas to you and your family .

• @baltic1284
    @baltic1284 7 лет назад

You ever think of using a Challenger MT500E tractor they are also pretty good also

• @toshadude1
    @toshadude1 7 лет назад

You should try one of the bigger German spreaders those are really amazing

• @Northern_Farmer

Canadian ones are pretty damn good to

• @toshadude1
      @toshadude1 7 лет назад

Northern farmer I don't know I'm from the Netherlands and have never seen Canadian made equipment we buy mostly German equipment because it's just better than French

• @paulc8581
    @paulc8581 7 лет назад +5

I know this is an old video cause their is a lot of snow up your way. Can u do a video of you pushing snow

• @HowFarmsWork
      @HowFarmsWork  7 лет назад +15

+Paul C I took a blow dryer and melted it all

• @paulc8581
      @paulc8581 7 лет назад

Lmao I was working with guys from their and they said they got 10-12 inches an temp -4 . Have you heard of Brand Construction.

• @JCLawn51
      @JCLawn51 7 лет назад

How Farms Work video or didn't happen

• @madhusai7021
    @madhusai7021 7 лет назад +1

am I seeing the reality version of farming simulator.just joking man.your videos r awesome.keep doing more,never stop.

• @Military-Museum-LP
    @Military-Museum-LP 6 лет назад

Well coming from the country where CNH is headquarters, Italia, they don't make such a big impression on most Italians. Fendt is still the Want To Own tractor. Deutz is still not a bad tractor but not all modes. CNH has a high percentage of customer grips.

• @boerke123
    @boerke123 7 лет назад +2

And if your needing a new big tracktor will you maby buy a new holland t7 just becouse im interested

• @ethantrout2407
    @ethantrout2407 7 лет назад +2

Hey Ryan do you think you will fix that old barn up?

• @holisticadvocate7882
    @holisticadvocate7882 7 лет назад

Is there any integration between the GPS and the spreader's controls so you can be sure to spread on the spots in the fields with the lower per acre harvest counts? IMO that would be impressive and useful.

• @cherbert359
    @cherbert359 7 лет назад

time to upgrade that skidsteer brother

• @dylan5001
    @dylan5001 7 лет назад

Love the vids! just wondering why do yall farm little strips of field? why not just make it one big field?

• @samuelmckinley6327
    @samuelmckinley6327 7 лет назад +1

So you guys are going to sleep on the T7 idea over the winter?!

• @bluemtnsman
    @bluemtnsman 7 лет назад

I seem to remember you had a few strips that were yielding lower than average for corn. Did you hit those areas with the manure or is there something more that needs to be applied to bring the low yielding strips up to par ?

• @rightsideofthegrass8114
    @rightsideofthegrass8114 7 лет назад

Only the die-hards watch video of gathering, loading and spreading manure! Lots of people would never understand.
    I admire the work ethic of these people. Clock means little, getting the job done means much. The marchers in the streets, those making employment demands, would learn much from how Travis and Ryan work to keep the farm moving. I identify with what is happening here, as I grew up on a farm, still do outside work, governed by getting the job done, not hours. Our country has lost this perspective as we have moved away from the agriculture age, to an industrial and technology age.

• @waterskiingfool
    @waterskiingfool 2 года назад

At least you got a lot of hours on the NH veggie you sent it back

• @Pinziee
    @Pinziee 7 лет назад +1

nice video ... Are you thinking about buying the NH ?

• @BOHDYYYY
    @BOHDYYYY 7 лет назад +1

you need new loader... Bobcat is good but in small places and in cattle barns but for this work is small and slow. You can buy JCB telehandler or loader.. JCB loaders and telehandlers are very very good.

• @goldencroaker9718
    @goldencroaker9718 7 лет назад

Appeared that a lot of soil was going with the poop. are you going to bring in fill dirt.

• @tristancook2516
    @tristancook2516 7 лет назад

looks like you need some more lights on skid steer

• @dansneyd4646
    @dansneyd4646 7 лет назад

are they selling the new deere 6250r in the states yet? I guess that would be this tractors competitor.. except you could probably buy 2 new Hollands for the price of 1 deere

• @moonlightblade1080
    @moonlightblade1080 7 лет назад +1

You need a 620 hp 9620rx JD Tractor larger loader and spreader

• @Northern_Farmer
      @Northern_Farmer 7 лет назад +3

lol yea try getting that through the gate.

• @splitchest9566
    @splitchest9566 7 лет назад +1

Who would have thought I'd be sitting around watching a shit loader? Oh well, waiting for the snow... always enjoyable videos thanks..........

• @newyorkdairyfarming5616
    @newyorkdairyfarming5616 7 лет назад +1

wow ryan i am reading some of the comments on here and so many people are complaining about what the farm should have in terms of equipment. it must get really annoying after awhile.

• @SambosStopMos
    @SambosStopMos 7 лет назад +1

Looks like u need a loading ramp🙂

• @alexandernoelturner725
    @alexandernoelturner725 7 лет назад

Have you done anything to those sections that you identified had low yield on? and if so what did you do?

• @kieranward-smith2958
    @kieranward-smith2958 7 лет назад

I think you should get a telehandler it would be better for you guys

• @kieranward-smith2958
    @kieranward-smith2958 7 лет назад

Does your bobcat cope with the weight well? It seems to be on the front wheels alot

• @farmershelper6203
    @farmershelper6203 7 лет назад +1

just curious when you made a sharp turn at the end of The Bean field did those knuckles on the PTO vibrate the tractor??

• @jacobbadrick4647
      @jacobbadrick4647 7 лет назад +1

Probably a wide angle shaft

• @dansneyd4646
      @dansneyd4646 7 лет назад

Troy Belew yes most new spreaders come with wide angle pto's

• @alexd-km4fl
      @alexd-km4fl 7 лет назад

Dan Sneyd. i did not know that

• @jankotze1959
    @jankotze1959 7 лет назад +2

Too bad the NH is back by know. Seems if you can do with a bigger tractor.

• @pedrocortes6349
    @pedrocortes6349 7 лет назад

autoridad de la sierra grupo

• @matthewirvine5848
    @matthewirvine5848 5 лет назад

Are there belted Galloway cows in there??

• @Spartan-ry1hh
    @Spartan-ry1hh 7 лет назад

Are you going to address the field where you were not happy with the corn yield?

• @robbiemarshall8807
    @robbiemarshall8807 7 лет назад

do you have snow yet

• @thomasgawthrop2129
    @thomasgawthrop2129 7 лет назад

Do you think that you will ever bey a new Holland T7

• @kylecatchpole4133
    @kylecatchpole4133 7 лет назад

Ate you going to have the video where you break your drone

• @brianlatter
    @brianlatter 7 лет назад

how often would you have to do a clean out like this

• @rick9031
    @rick9031 7 лет назад

Are thise belted galloways?

• @indianahoosier7113
    @indianahoosier7113 7 лет назад +1

Ryan do you have to control the Bucket on that Skid loader with your feet ? I know a guy who has a older Bob cat and you have a pedal for the right foot and one for the left to operate the bucket was hard to run ! Ours is a case and you operate the bucket with controls with your right and left hand

• @anthonys7443
      @anthonys7443 7 лет назад

Bobcat skid and track loaders can have foot controls and hand controls. Even brand new Bobcat skid and track loaders can come foot or hand controls.

• @indianahoosier7113
      @indianahoosier7113 7 лет назад +1

Anthony Stroup Hand controls are so much more efficient in my opinion.

• @maplereyfarms8515
      @maplereyfarms8515 7 лет назад

his Is joy stick

• @Northern_Farmer

I found I couldnt operate with the joystick control... had to go back to pedal... everytime I wanted to control the loader I would be moving forward...Was hard to get used to

• @calebbisson4577
      @calebbisson4577 7 лет назад

Indiana Malt I run both easily. learned on hand controls and then went to foot.

• @ppger44
    @ppger44 7 лет назад

Do you spread lime before laying new bedding?

• @dh-jh7dg
    @dh-jh7dg 7 лет назад

is the industrial spreader also on trial

• @kayfredriknilsen1285
    @kayfredriknilsen1285 7 лет назад

Please make a reweiw of all Your tractors

• @charliecalladine9357
    @charliecalladine9357 7 лет назад

how come you haven't got a front loader

• @railroadman57
    @railroadman57 7 лет назад

Ryan are you keeping the big New Holland Tractor on the farm or will you turn it back in to the dealer ?

• @Northern_Farmer
      @Northern_Farmer 7 лет назад +2

Did you not watch the Video?

• @railroadman57
      @railroadman57 7 лет назад

Yes i watched this video and to be sure it will be my last time too ,, i do not like the fact Ryan cannot answer his own questions and having to get comments from the dam peanut gallery !!

• @donald1056
    @donald1056 7 лет назад +1

That Ag company just let you use that NH just see if you would like it - there was no lease that I heard ?

• @donald1056
      @donald1056 7 лет назад +1

Understood

• @jmurphy1973
      @jmurphy1973 7 лет назад +2

Donald Ellett Probably similar to an industrial user where an equipment company has certain pieces that they use as demo's to help with sales. I used to demo fork lifts of all sizes before I committed to purchases / leases and many times I ended up with the unit I demo'd as part of the final deal. It was also understood that abnormal wear & tear like dents and broken glass would not be looked upon with great fondness. Dirt and little scratches were part of the demo deal as long as negligence wasn't part of it.

• @michaeltechroom
    @michaeltechroom 7 лет назад

and auto steering did a good job to

• @SoybeanFarmer3300
    @SoybeanFarmer3300 7 лет назад

I'm going to miss the lights on Big Blue.

• @bgetter1984
    @bgetter1984 7 лет назад

You need something bigger to load that spreader.... I'm thinking a John Deere 944k should suffice

• @JP3.14
    @JP3.14 7 лет назад

whos flying the drone?

• @psycoticgaming1106
    @psycoticgaming1106 7 лет назад

I have a Gehl v400 and when I load manure I just beep to let them know that their fully

• @ssnydertrucking1121
    @ssnydertrucking1121 7 лет назад

I thought you boys only pooped John Deere green. At least now you know there is other equipment out there just as good and dare i say even better than John Deere.

• @bossDmaster
    @bossDmaster 7 лет назад

How come no loader tractor?

• @hannese1470
    @hannese1470 7 лет назад

How much ton is that spreader ?

• @grahamsobieski2507
    @grahamsobieski2507 7 лет назад

Are you going to by the new holland

• @paulc8581
    @paulc8581 7 лет назад +1

Did u use your phone to record this

• @chrishuggins7320
    @chrishuggins7320 7 лет назад +1

u should buy big blue

• @braytonmallett316
    @braytonmallett316 7 лет назад

how many acres do you farm

• @s.r.fdronephotography3654
    @s.r.fdronephotography3654 7 лет назад

Do u own that speeder or is it a demo

• @benbaker989
    @benbaker989 7 лет назад

Did he rent big blue?

• @mynameisjeff7197
    @mynameisjeff7197 7 лет назад

What happened with the door

• @JussiValkila
    @JussiValkila 7 лет назад

you need better lights in the bobcat

• @kevinwillis9126
    @kevinwillis9126 7 лет назад

Ryan how much can you cover with one load??..

• @calebbisson4577
      @calebbisson4577 7 лет назад +1

Kevin Willis he's going pretty quick so he is going really far. typically you'd only go a couple mph and not go too far

• @muttgusse
      @muttgusse 7 лет назад

all depends how thick u want it

• @ReolSPro
    @ReolSPro 7 лет назад +1

take that damn silencer and filters off the exhaust, we want to hear the machine lol

• @christopherathey7771
    @christopherathey7771 7 лет назад

you should see all the manure I got lol. you could fill your spreader probably 25 times

• @dimduk
    @dimduk 7 лет назад +1

My boss has ten acres of pasture and the only place the horses seem to poop is in the barn. o_0

• @JP3.14
    @JP3.14 7 лет назад +1

the second song makes me feel sad:(